Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Flights - Just pay taxes

Options
  • 13-10-2004 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Just after booking me a w/e in Manchester in January for €0.00. Just paid taxes of €42.00. Flights are with BMI Baby here and are from Knock to either Birmingham, Manchester or Nottingham (East Midlands); Cork to Cardiff, Gatwick, Man or Nott and from Dublin to Nott. The offer is for flights in January booked by midnight tomorrow night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

Just after booking me a w/e in Manchester in January for €0.00. Just paid taxes of €42.00. Flights are with BMI Baby here and are from Knock to either Birmingham, Manchester or Nottingham (East Midlands); Cork to Cardiff, Gatwick, Man or Nott and from Dublin to Nott. The offer is for flights in January booked by midnight tomorrow night.

nice one!! 38e return to nottingham!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 NZAI

Do you really feel safe flying in a plane which is free???

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

NZAI wrote:
    Do you really feel safe flying in a plane which is free???

:D

How's that free air you're breathing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Wow, some taxes. The price of oil is really beginning to bite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭wolfe25

That's a great price.
    Nearly booked one to Nott but then realised that I knew no one there and don't even like the place... but it's still a great price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement