Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill

• 13-08-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

Lets revisit this classic cd.
    cd-cover.jpg

Remember buying this when it came out and been blowing away, instant classic, which stands the test of time.

anyone else love this album?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Loved it when it came out,still do! Nothing even matters feat d'angelo...amazing track. When it hurts so bad, also one of my faves. Classic album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

lost it, no idea where it went, just ordered it off amazon for about 3 euro, been far too long since i listened to it.
    flawless album from beginning to end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 So So Def

Really love this album, only listening to it the other day, favourite has to be XFactor and Zion !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Such a timeless album. This thread inspired me to give it another listen for the first time in a while and it really is as sublime as remembered :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

So So Def wrote: »
    Really love this album, only listening to it the other day, favourite has to be XFactor and Zion !!
    amazing song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

With her upcoming concerts in the UK coming up I've had this on repeat for a while.

Beautiful album still and really has stood the test of time since its release. Pity there's no Irish dates but it prob really wouldn't be worth her time. At best she'd get a 1 date Academy set.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭guitarrrszz

re listen to it a month ago

great album!!

Advertisement