Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

32" Full HD LED TV Aldi - €220

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

The problem with all these nice items in Aldi is that Tesco here in Carlow have much more day to day stock of similar offers than both of the Aldi's in the town will have of this one day wonder!

If Aldi were to take deposits in store and have stock to cover the number of deposits it would be a real offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 EventHorizon88

Very hard to make out that brand..think it might say Asus though, was thinking of getting this deal to but have that gut feeling that it will be rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

I think pixmania have a toshiba one for 230,and you could also google a discount code. So not sure if it's a bargain. Although it's not saorview it still has freeview which does the same job.

http://www.pixmania.ie/led-tv/toshiba-32w1334-32-white/21440483-a.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭Macy0161

lisar816 wrote: »
    Although it's not saorview it still has freeview which does the same job.
    Saorview is not the same spec as Freeview. A FreeviewHD tuner would probably work, but the one linked to states it isn't FreeviewHD, so most likely won't work with Saorview.

When comparing specs and prices of Aldi TV's to what's available in store in other retailers, in my experience, the main advantage is the 3 year warranty. Specs can be got for similar money usually, but a 3 year warranty would probably cost you €70+ I think?

Anyone get one of these today? Were there many/any in stock in your local store?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭deadybai

I'm no techie or anything. I got one yesterday and its grand. Does The job. Has a hdmi input as well . good picture. And its fairly cheap

deadybai wrote: »
    I'm no techie or anything. I got one yesterday and its grand. Does The job. Has a hdmi input as well . good picture. And its fairly cheap
    was there many in the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭deadybai

foggy_lad wrote: »
    was there many in the store?

there was none in the first aldi i was in. went to the next one and there was 2 left . that was around 1 o clock. shop wasnt really busy either.

Advertisement