Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rushed Covid 19 vaccine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Whether I agree with them or not is irrelevant?

Why are you even asking that?

I'm not concerned about a great reset people interrupt words and life in many different ways.
    Well it's relevant because you keep saying that you don't want to be lumped in with his beliefs.

But if you agree with his beliefs then you would automatically be lumped in.

Further it's kinda highlighting that you're dismissing beliefs out of hand as crazy conspiracy theory stuff. Which is a bit hypocritical when you are accusing others of doing the same with your beliefs.

So, do you agree with him?
    If not, why not? Why are you dismissing his beliefs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

King Mob wrote: »
    Well it's relevant because you keep saying that you don't want to be lumped in with his beliefs.

Further it's kinda highlighting that you're dismissing beliefs out of hand as crazy conspiracy theory stuff. Which is a bit hypocritical when you are accusing others of doing the same with your beliefs.

Did the poster dismiss my beliefs? They just said they didn't agree.

To believe the narrative requires one to dismiss the UN singing about a new world order behind closed doors, to believe that The Great Reset of the planet, which WEF will have been working on for over a year by the time next September comes around, will be nothing more than a chinwag between the world's leaders, to dismiss Gates and his wife smiling and looking very happy after saying the next one would get people's attention, to read about the pandemic described in Lockstep and come to the conclusion that it is, despite its being almost identical to the COVID-19 pandemic, insignificant, and that a coronavirus pandemic simulation that took place a couple of months prior to the outbreak in Wuhan is just a coincidence. One also is required to accept that the bizarre and freedom-stifling rules are justified for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. Dan Andrews has the people of Melbourne in their homes 23 hours a day every day. Again, to believe the narrative requires one to accept that what Andrews is doing is reasonable.

Noe of the above is a conspiracy theory. I accept that they could all be coincidences, but they cannot be dismissed as "conspiracy rubbish".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

In regards to the whole theory around Gates smile, have just seen a video of it today for the 1st time,
    TBH would be more concerned about his wives smile/smirk. both creepy charachters none the less:

https://youtu.be/ZmP6_gy-MIE

Dionaibh wrote: »
    Noe of the above is a conspiracy theory. I accept that they could all be coincidences, but they cannot be dismissed as "conspiracy rubbish".
    It is a conspiracy theory. It's one that makes no sense and you can't actually explain.
    Hence it is dismissed as conspiracy nonsense.
    Your nonsense is precisely the type of nonsense other posters don't want to be lumped in with.

Please, keep going as you continue to prove my point.

In regards to the whole theory around Gates smile, have just seen a video of it today for the 1st time,
    TBH would be more concerned about his wives smile/smirk. both creepy charachters none the less:

Yes, she looks delighted. But we're told there's nothing to worry about. Gates, one of the most powerful men on the planet, if not the most powerful, seems to be happy about a future pandemic getting people's attention. But nothing to worry about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

In your opinion.

Why are they smiling?
    Because their satanic plan is coming together even though the bible warned everyone?

It is a conspiracy theory. It's one that makes no sense and you can't actually explain.
    Hence it is dismissed as conspiracy nonsense.
    Your nonsense is precisely the type of nonsense other posters don't want to be lumped in with.

Please, keep going as you continue to prove my point.

Do you consider all non-mainstream thought to be "conspiracy rubbish".

My attempt at explaining the obvious:

1. The UN is singing about a new world order behind closed doors because it wants a new world order behind closed doors.

2. WEF is promoting the Great Reset because it wants to reset the planet. They're being completely open about it because they see how willing people are to give up their liberty.

3. Lockstep describes a pandemic that's almost identical to the present one.

4. Event 201 simulated a coronavirus pandemic two months before a coronavirus pandemic happened. The pandemic they simulated, and the measures taken by governments all over the world, is practically identical to the present pandemic.

Other posters don't have to agree with me. Different opinions is a good thing. But I'm not making things up. People can read about all of the above if they want to and make up their own mind.

In your opinion.

But is smiling and looking very pleased after saying "the next one will get people's attention" normal, in your opinion?

Do you consider all non-mainstream thought to be "conspiracy rubbish".
    No. Just thoughts based on poor reasoning and a lack of critical thinkings.

Other posters don't have to agree with me. Different opinions is a good thing. But I'm not making things up. People can read about all of the above if they want to and make up their own mind.
    Yes, but as they've said, they don't want to be lumped in with your nonsense.

I warned that you guys would drown out their reasonable concerns with nonsense.
    Every time you post your rants about sinister smiles and secret songs you're proving my point.

• Advertisement

But is smiling and looking very pleased after saying "the next one will get people's attention" normal, in your opinion?

People smile for different reasons, you see something nefarious in it and i don't. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Was only a matter of time before someone had to wedge in the words/terms: 'nefarious' oh, and something about the bible.
    Clockwork.

Wouldn't really read too much into the Gates dudes with their sinister smiles, fairly subjective and a useful small distraction at the end of the day.

If there was to be some sort of big reset (as per Davos/WEF), what would be actual the perfect number for the planet, 500m sounds about right no?
    This would mean (all) x20 of the sustanability targets that were (all) missed days ago, would (all) be met in 5yrs time.
    In turn, the earth's ecosystem would be fully repaired and optimsed, indeed suddenly 'sustainable'.
    Perhaps there is no other method to meet them, wars after all are far too messy and don't suit.

Was only a matter of time before someone had to wedge in the words/terms: 'nefarious' oh, and something about the bible.
    Why do you keep objecting to people pointing out that your conspiracy beliefs are biblical in origin.

If they're not, simply state that you don't believe the bible predicted anything.
    It's a very simple problem to solve.

People smile for different reasons, you see something nefarious in it and i don't. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Thank you.

Clockwork.

Wouldn't really read too much into the Gates dudes with their sinister smiles, fairly subjective and a useful small distraction at the end of the day.

If there was to be some sort of big reset (as per Davos/WEF), what would be actual the perfect number for the planet, 500m sounds about right no?
    This would mean (all) x20 of the sustanability targets that were (all) missed days ago, would (all) be met in 5yrs time.
    In turn, the earth's ecosystem would be fully repaired and optimsed, indeed suddenly 'sustainable'.
    Perhaps there is no other method to meet them, wars after all are far too messy and don't suit.

Yes, which would explain the talk of 5 year plans all over the world. WHO agreed one the other day, the World Bank has one, Australia is working on a 5 year plan. Not a 3 or a 4 year plan, but a 5 year plan.

... simply state that you don't believe the bible predicted anything.
    It's a very simple problem to solve.
    Can I subscribe to your athiest newsletter good chap, and is your the athiest Pope Dawkins still the ringleader of this athiest spirituality cult brotherhood?

Back on topic of the Rushed vaccine, heard only the other day there is usually 5 Phases for these 5yr+ long type vaccines, was under the impression this one is good to go after a few thousand make their way through Phase 3, inside the year.

Yes, which would explain the talk of 5 year plans all over the world. WHO agreed one the other day, the World Bank has one, Australia is working on a 5 year plan. Not a 3 or a 4 year plan, but a 5 year plan.
    2025 to meet all x20 targets of the UN's sustainability program, (that were all missed this week) sounds ambitious (with a capital A).

On the upside of only having e.g. 500m folks, beaches would no longer be packed, and 2nd houses in the country would be just a dime or dollar each.

Can I subscribe to your athiest newsletter good chap, and is your the athiest Pope Dawkins still the ringleader of this athiest spirituality cult brotherhood?

Back on topic of the Rushed vaccine, heard only the other day there is usually 5 Phases for these 5yr+ long type vaccines, was under the impression this one is good to go after a few thousand make their way through Phase 3, inside the year.

I think the monitoring of people after the 3rd phase is called the 4th phase, and the approval of the vaccine is the 5th phase. I might be wrong, but I remember reading about the different phases.

2025 to meet all x20 targets of the UN's sustainability program, (that were all missed this week) sounds ambitious (with a capital A).

On the upside of only having e.g. 500m folks, beaches would no longer be packed, and 2nd houses in the country would be just a dime or dollar each.

Isn't it 2030, as per Agenda 2030?

2025 caught my eye because of the population forecasts on deagel.com.

I think the monitoring of people after the 3rd phase is called the 4th phase, and the approval of the vaccine is the 5th phase. I might be wrong, but I remember reading about the different phases.
    Could be (larger scale trials), whereas they are already moving now to massive upscale production (hundreds of millions). Aussies have ordered a mixed bag of 80m, but their population is circa 25m

Trump said this week he hoped to have a vaccine in the arm of every American for April 2021. Perhaps himself and other billionaires will 'skip' it, after a false positive result via test kit from 'reliable Randox' saying they've already got anti-bodies, and no need to bother.

• Advertisement

What are you talking about?
    Is this a poor attempt to deflect to somehow turn things around? :confused:

Dawkins isn't a pope.
    I don't follow him and I haven't read any of his books.
    As far as I know we disagree with a great many things.

See how easy it is to state your position clearly and directly.

You however are basing your beliefs in a supernatural prophesy.

Your brand of nonsense is also something the reasonable critics of the vaccine don't want to be associated.
    You are also now drowning out their concerns with your nonsense.
    As I said it would.

Please continue. You're proving my point.

Isn't it 2030, as per Agenda 2030?

2025 caught my eye because of the population forecasts on deagel.com.
    Could be, other folks such as id2020.org are tied into these 2030 UN set targets also. 5yrs give plenty of time for global shifts and agendas to work out, or not.

In terms of covid itself, reckon if the weaker mutation (D614G) speeds ahead too quickly, then the other much stronger mutation (as reported in a region of Inda), will suddenly spread and make newsheadlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Could be, other folks such as id2020.org are tied into these 2030 UN set targets also. 5yrs give plenty of time for global shifts and agendas to work out, or not.

Your conspiracy theories are so vague, even you aren't convinced by them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭patnor1011

And by what logic did you figured out you will be included in those 500 mil?

:D Asking for a friend he wants to get in too. Me, I will go in hiding. With such low population one can disappear in the woods no problem.

So what demographics would this 500 million consist of?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

You have no legitimate reason to disagree with my reasons for not wanting to take a rushed vaccine so you're trying to group us all in together as some crazy conspiracy theorists.

As I've previously stated they are his/her beliefs and they are perfectly entitled to believe in whatever they want as long as it doesn't cause harm to themselves or anyone else.

Why are you so obsessed with trying to get me to comment on someone else's beliefs this must have been the 3rd or 4th time you asked me the same question.

As I've previously stated they are his/her beliefs and they are perfectly entitled to believe in whatever they want as long as it doesn't cause harm to themselves or anyone else.

Not vaccinating can harm others.

So what demographics would this 500 million consist of?
    No idea, have you?

Aside from BAMEs technically suffering the worst effects from COVID (but this could be obesity, VitD and/or diabetes related), and O Negative (royal blood lines) coming out the best. The overall global fatality rate from this (current) plague, in it's current most popular mutation, is actually miniscule in global terms (less than 100k global deaths from 7bn).

Guess the best plan would be consult whom ever lashed up those Georgia Guidestones.
    1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

The overall global fatality rate from this (current) plague, in it's current most popular mutation, is actually miniscule in global terms (less than 100k global deaths from 7bn).

Currently stands at over 960k.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Currently stands at over 960k.
    Yes, my error meant under 1m.
    1m from 7bn, is in the grand scheme of things: tiny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement