Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Within this reality, been affected by other entities.

Options
  • 13-04-2009 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Now This is my most controversial thread yet. So please bear with me, and I know it's going to pull alot of people in alot of ways.

But first I want to say that I'm posting for wanting to find out what it maybe that is my current problem on this issue I'm going to dicuss.

For the last year, I have done alot of work, in many areas of my life. One of the areas, was asking questions, the hardest ones obviously. I found some answers, some were not, Some were interesting and some were strange.

I have realised, that i'm a being connected to the cosmos, and not just this planet. Everything on this planet in the physical sense in modern day is a distraction of what is and what we are. I've learnt very young, and having a one of my senses damaged, it led me to fine tune on aspects of life that others would not pay attention too. As I've reached my adult life, I have honed in all areas of my life. I'm questioning my existence and I continue to do this. I still have not found all the answer's I seek. I still have not completed what I have to do. Life is a journey obviously you keep learning on the way.

The most important thing is to be aware.

Now coming to my most disturbing stances, and why I brought it to this forum.

Is I now am aware of certain entities trying to get into my my psyche. And distorting my thoughts and equilberlierm, everytime, I take a leap of faith, or any time I conquer something. Now I thought it was just a fear. So I teased the fear. I've come to the conclusion the fear is completley irrational and alien to me. It has bears no connection to me or how I am now. But it affects me. For example I'm busy cooking, talking or doing things.

The thougths and feelings happen like on a subconcious level. I order it to go, but somewhere in my mind it finds a way to bring me down. I'm aware of this entity and it is of completley different wavelengths to me. I want to be clear when I say this. I have never experienced this before. I'm kind of disturbed by this, because I'm aware of my own power and cause effect. But somehow this "unfamilar entity attack" my mind. Trying to undo my growth and acension of higher conciousness.

What can I do, to remove this and defeat this pernamently. If I believe and feel that I'm acending and that I'm growing spiritually progressively, why I'm confronting this energy that is not mine? I want to go, it bears no reference to my own self. Infact it's trying to control my subcouncious. It's annoys me, cus I'm well able to block certain things out, and well able to turn negative into a positive.

Right now, Everytime this "comes up" I gradully self afirm myself, that I can conquer this unknown process that surfaces to me. Each time I'm successful and when I'm totally back into my self and empowered, it finds another way to get back in:mad:

It is really really making me so angry. To the point, I'm asking the world here now, wtf am I fighting this for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Okay, I really don't want to come off as sounding rude or condescending or anything, honest.

But have you been checked for schizophrenia?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I must say I agree with liah on this one. Sounds a bit strange to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

Sounds kinda like narcissitic personality disorder (from what I've read about it - I'm certainly no expert!) You should speak to a doctor for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

other side of that is,that it IS an aspect of your personality that you have to work through.it all sounds a bit odd. i know when growin in spirituality,all parts of our personality have to be looked at,even the darkest areas.
    i know people are saying its a mental disorder,i dunno,perhaps or perhaps not.
    have you ever felt there was anything attacking your mind before?
    dont mind my asking but do you use drugs of any kind or have you in the past that could be affecting you now,or ar you burying an emotional trauma thats finding its way out in other ways.
    i dont understand why another "entity" would attack you and try to stop your development,it dont make sense.
    if you could explain a bit more as your post is a bit scattered.dont be put off by peoples comments,please tell us more as im inclined to be concerned for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

liah wrote: »
    Okay, I really don't want to come off as sounding rude or condescending or anything, honest.

But have you been checked for schizophrenia?

hit the nail on the head there ,,:eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Guys, Everyone has some mental disorder. I am by no means deformed, handicapped, Narriscistic, stupid, slow, manic depressive, attention seeking.

I guess none of you above understand, so none of you have real criticisms, that I'm looking for. Your all quick to label me and put me into a category of a nutter, cus none of you have the capability of looking at another person's actual point of view. I'm looking for people, who have a higher mind or an developed conciousnesses to give me feedback.

P.S I went to the doctor about it 7 months ago, There is nothing mentally wrong with me personally. This is why I'm posting this thread. It's outside influences.

Put it this way, we as human beings are not alone on this galaxy;) We are on top of the food chain on this planet, but on the bottom outside this planet.

Guess none of you have flying clue of this realty. To bad for me, though, I was hoping to get a better response.

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    hit the nail on the head there ,,:eek::eek:

I don't suffer from Schrephrenia, and no there is no voices in my head, and no there isn't people talking to me. :rolleyes:

I guess you obviously don't even know what that condition is.

Can I ask the mod, to ban anyone who name calls people, cracked, nuts, mental please. I find it very insulting, it's quite rude and off topic. If it was a mental issue, I would of post it in the Personal issues forum. I'm wanting opinions from this forum, so I can get some metaphysical responses.

karynp wrote: »
    have you ever felt there was anything attacking your mind before?

Not like this, put it this way

I'm at a time of my life, where im learning, progressing and everything going for me, But there IS something outside of me, trying to prevent me from doing that. For example. it scrambles my thoughts. It plays on my old fears (which I've conquered) It has also made really weird thought patterns that actually affect my health.
    dont mind my asking but do you use drugs of any kind or have you in the past that could be affecting you now,or ar you burying an emotional trauma thats finding its way out in other ways.

I don't take drugs, I don't smoke and I drink sparingly. I don't take medication and I don't eat crap food. As I said there is no connection with this mental condition that I have. There is no connection with me and my thoughts whatsoever.

Emotional issues I have mostly dealth with over the last two years, as I go to a therapist once a week, for childhood trauma. I've overcome this. But this entity is playing me and keeping me stuck in this mindset.
    i dont understand why another "entity" would attack you and try to stop your development,it dont make sense.

Well, sometimes in life, you experiences things that empowers you, and makes you in a very strong position, it threatens others. Ever since I've hit this note. I'm been bombarded by this energy. Basically it wants to stop me from doing the work that I'm doing in this reality. Some entitiy fears my own purpose here and now.

I now this sounds all far fetched, I'll use a classic example of the power i'm talking about.

JFK had all the power in the world, and used his power for the greater good, yet many people behind him feared his power, and the exploitation of the bad, was becoming to apparent, so the people didn't want him to create this change, So they kiled him.

This is what it feels like. Now you can all say this is in my head. fair enough I can see why people would think that. But I order these thoughts to go and they go. When I do regain my senses, it battles me. It's like something is trying to prevent me from been grounded and empowered.:(
    if you could explain a bit more as your post is a bit scattered.dont be put off by peoples comments,please tell us more as im inclined to be concerned for you.

Thanks for your feedback. I really really want to understand this, It helps to get feedback from others, So I can logically gain understanding what is going on for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

mysterious wrote: »

I'm at a time of my life, where im learning, progressing and everything going for me, But there IS something outside of me, trying to prevent me from doing that. For example. it scrambles my thoughts. It plays on my old fears (which I've conquered) It has also made really weird thought patterns that actually affect my health.

Can you say what you're learning? I get the idea you're not talking about standard "life skills"

Have you tried communicating with whatever it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

Is I now am aware of certain entities trying to get into my my psyche. And distorting my thoughts and equilberlierm, everytime, I take a leap of faith, or any time I conquer something. Now I thought it was just a fear. So I teased the fear. I've come to the conclusion the fear is completley irrational and alien to me.

But of course you were not always human and it is hard to escape from the fish, the lizard and the monkey because you carry them with you everywhere. They are not an outside entity they are a part of you and always impinge your consciousness to some degree. If you recognise that it's just you rather than some entity then you'll be better off IMO.

• Advertisement

Gillo wrote: »
    Can you say what you're learning? I get the idea you're not talking about standard "life skills"

Have you tried communicating with whatever it is?

The power of one. That is what I've come to learn. The power of your existence, is EXACTLY like a ripple in a pond. Your existence is expanding and creating the universe as we speak.

Since I naturally understand this cosmic knowing, I have leaped the bounds of earth physical barriers.

The other entities, co exist in other worlds, other dimensions other galaxies, some are silighty more advanced some are billions years into . stages.

I don't talk to them, they channel through me. There is no words, you just know. Its powerful feelings and energy. It is timeless. As I said, my mind just seems perfect to soak up these energies, the higher I go, the higher the fall from behind. I'm aware this particular entity does not want people to think like me. Since I'm stuck on "earth" if you will. My soul is constantly torned with the trivaility of physical reality and that of the cosmic reality everything beyond earth. It's actually in everyone one of us, i just somehow was given the life to expand it.

I believe more will do what I'm doing. I hope one day I can master this, there is not many people I can learn from, and it could make or break me.

They do not want our race to think in a universal expansive way. They don't want us to recognise the subltes of life.They use our power systems, technologies and leaders to control us. Different entities come through. I've also come to understand good and evil and what it means. Most people want to categories like this. This is incorrect. Each entity or race of beings, has their agenda, it may be appear good to you, it appear be bad to another. But each of the enities I feel, have their own purpose. Each of the ones, I pick up, are aware of our existence. I constantly get the awarness of us been pawns on a chess board, It's a double edged sword for me, as I'm a pawn watching them. This is why I'm torn in all of this. It's not that they are evil or good, they want us to think black and white, logic form. This is why most of us are all cot up.

The leaders of this world are unaware of it, They do not realise that the havok and power corruption they create was designed by these entities to keep us cot up in circles. like an infection you don't know you have. I know these are just general examples. It's far too deep and complex to try and explain in great detail of each example. There are an infinite number of examples given to me. But some are just to difficult to show or express on here.

Since I've broken free about a year ago, and managed to change my own inner and outer world. Since I began to remember my souls codes. My purpose and my ambitions, This tidal wave wants to stop me. My creative energies and intution has risen. So the higher I go, the greater the challenges, so why do I bother keep going with this. I've asked myself this. And deep down I know, if I don't I will fail my purpose, and If I do continue I just have to keep going like this, if not forever. The universe, keeps expanding and colasping, our universe will be replaced again, and yes there will be new life, and yes the higher conciousness is there and always was there. But I just don't understand why it's too repeat over and over. My mind has completely surpassed this 3D reality.

I'm learning, how to manifest myself into a multi dimensional existence, now with this vast energy field, lies a cocoon of the unknown. I also am aware that my nature, always challenges these dark waters. I just don't understand why I'm doing this, going this direction and fighthing this energy.

Believe, they are days where I go, I can't take this anymore and I Just go why am I been drawn to this. So many aspects of my life, is showing my power where I can literally shape people and effect people whereever I go. I'm not able for this energy. I can literally make myself sick in a moment. I can draw people towards me, I can change the moods around me. I can even give an image of how I see something in the world, and it seeems to happen. And yes, telepathy and all that jazz too I can do.

But these energies are just too overwhelming, to the point, i have spent the last 6 months trying to balance my negative/Postive balance. This is why I'm coming to the conclusion why can't I get my equilibrium back. Why can't I gain my sense of self back. My empowerment. My inspiration. I'm fighting this energy and it's driving me nuts.:mad:

I'm posting anymonous, just so you know in real life, I look like your happy go lucky cheerful kinda guy. Most people in real life, know that I'm pretty intimidating or unique aslo. But none of the above have I ever ever dicussed with anyone in the real world. So I feel safer to say it on here withouth worrying the reactions I get. Because I really don't care if people don't believe me. But these are my experiences and There is something within it that I don't find comfortable livin with and it's these unknown entities.

They are far more evolved than me or anything in 3d existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

The power of one. That is what I've come to learn. The power of your existence, is EXACTLY like a ripple in a pond. Your existence is expanding and creating the universe as we speak.

Since I naturally understand this cosmic knowing, I have leaped the bounds of earth physical barriers.

The other entities, co exist in other worlds, other dimensions other galaxies, some are silighty more advanced some are billions years into . stages.

I don't talk to them, they channel through me. There is no words, you just know. Its powerful feelings and energy. It is timeless. As I said, my mind just seems perfect to soak up these energies, the higher I go, the higher the fall from behind. I'm aware this particular entity does not want people to think like me. Since I'm stuck on "earth" if you will. My soul is constantly torned with the trivaility of physical reality and that of the cosmic reality everything beyond earth. It's actually in everyone one of us, i just somehow was given the life to expand it.

I believe more will do what I'm doing. I hope one day I can master this, there is not many people I can learn from, and it could make or break me.

They do not want our race to think in a universal expansive way. They don't want us to recognise the subltes of life.They use our power systems, technologies and leaders to control us. Different entities come through. I've also come to understand good and evil and what it means. Most people want to categories like this. This is incorrect. Each entity or race of beings, has their agenda, it may be appear good to you, it appear be bad to another. But each of the enities I feel, have their own purpose. Each of the ones, I pick up, are aware of our existence. I constantly get the awarness of us been pawns on a chess board, It's a double edged sword for me, as I'm a pawn watching them. This is why I'm torn in all of this. It's not that they are evil or good, they want us to think black and white, logic form. This is why most of us are all cot up.

The leaders of this world are unaware of it, They do not realise that the havok and power corruption they create was designed by these entities to keep us cot up in circles. like an infection you don't know you have. I know these are just general examples. It's far too deep and complex to try and explain in great detail of each example. There are an infinite number of examples given to me. But some are just to difficult to show or express on here.

Since I've broken free about a year ago, and managed to change my own inner and outer world. Since I began to remember my souls codes. My purpose and my ambitions, This tidal wave wants to stop me. My creative energies and intution has risen. So the higher I go, the greater the challenges, so why do I bother keep going with this. I've asked myself this. And deep down I know, if I don't I will fail my purpose, and If I do continue I just have to keep going like this, if not forever. The universe, keeps expanding and colasping, our universe will be replaced again, and yes there will be new life, and yes the higher conciousness is there and always was there. But I just don't understand why it's too repeat over and over. My mind has completely surpassed this 3D reality.

I'm learning, how to manifest myself into a multi dimensional existence, now with this vast energy field, lies a cocoon of the unknown. I also am aware that my nature, always challenges these dark waters. I just don't understand why I'm doing this, going this direction and fighthing this energy.

Believe, they are days where I go, I can't take this anymore and I Just go why am I been drawn to this. So many aspects of my life, is showing my power where I can literally shape people and effect people whereever I go. I'm not able for this energy. I can literally make myself sick in a moment. I can draw people towards me, I can change the moods around me. I can even give an image of how I see something in the world, and it seeems to happen. And yes, telepathy and all that jazz too I can do.

But these energies are just too overwhelming, to the point, i have spent the last 6 months trying to balance my negative/Postive balance. This is why I'm coming to the conclusion why can't I get my equilibrium back. Why can't I gain my sense of self back. My empowerment. My inspiration. I'm fighting this energy and it's driving me nuts.:mad:

I'm posting anymonous, just so you know in real life, I look like your happy go lucky cheerful kinda guy. Most people in real life, know that I'm pretty intimidating or unique aslo. But none of the above have I ever ever dicussed with anyone in the real world. So I feel safer to say it on here withouth worrying the reactions I get. Because I really don't care if people don't believe me. But these are my experiences and There is something within it that I don't find comfortable livin with and it's these unknown entities.

They are far more evolved than me or anything in 3d existence.
    i think i could help with this,other then entities what would you say affects you!?

jonbravo wrote: »
    i think i could help with this,other then entities what would you say affects you!?

Basically accessing my subconcious, and making it so difficult for my conciousness to undo the hardwiring that is been done.

I will tell you just how disturbing it is.

My self worth, in question.
    My ego drive is just "error" I can't get the ego mindset off, considering I'm gone way beyond the ego basic self. Yet the petty ego annyoance, like am I good enough, am powerful enough, and all this nonsense which is just unbelievable to me that I'm stuck in these thoughts?
    Self harm is another, thoughts to harm myself, whenever I have self positive afrimations a thought where Im just literally stuck and cannot access the positive factors, whenever I do, it's a war game to get to my own thinking and my own soul.

It is not like depression where negativity and positivity are unbalanced. I have overcome depression and I've been through depression. As I said before I've made all the right steps and obseverations of myself to know it's is not mental or depression.

Another one, is, doubting, I doubt over loves, previous relationships, and I know this is not me whatsoever. I doubt loyalty in people and friends who are loyal. This I know is not rational. Yet I never ever had these thoughts, even if I ever had these thoughts, I know that I can removed these thoughts because they are not of any effect to my reality and whats existing around me. Basically all the chaos you can think of is trying to get through to me. Does this make any sense. Basically in all that I acheieve and all that is made known to me, in this world.In all that the cosmos teaches me, other entities try to block me as everytime I take another step up. Like Climbing a step stairs, where the next step is more painful than the next to go up. It's like a black hole or something, I order it to go away, but it's even harming my body, I'm here telling you, I don't want to harm my body, I make positive afirmations whrre my subconcious is showing myself that I am thinking positive. Yet there is "THIS THING" outside of me, AND i cant put my finger on it. It's pretty upsetting to be honest. In all the pride that I have, anyone who knows me personally, never see me as someone who is pessisimistic or a failure. People actually look up to me. So it's pretty frustrating as I express all this here.

At the same time, I still manage to gain knowledge, wisdom and energy from other entities who guide me and give me strenght. I know ever as I posted this paragraph it still is showing extreme unbalance, and I'm trying to figure out what the hell is causing this stuff.

BTW anyone who think I'm nuts and has too much time on thier hands.

I study, I work, I'm self independant in every way, I go out, I keep fit and I eat exceptionally well. I have hobbies and I do normal things. Just some warnings before people blow at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Basically accessing my subconcious, and making it so difficult for my conciousness to undo the hardwiring that is been done.

I will tell you just how disturbing it is.

My self worth, in question.
    My ego drive is just "error" I can't get the ego mindset off, considering I'm gone way beyond the ego basic self. Yet the petty ego annyoance, like am I good enough, am powerful enough, and all this nonsense which is just unbelievable to me that I'm stuck in these thoughts?
    Self harm is another, thoughts to harm myself, whenever I have self positive afrimations a thought where Im just literally stuck and cannot access the positive factors, whenever I do, it's a war game to get to my own thinking and my own soul.

It is not like depression where negativity and positivity are unbalanced. I have overcome depression and I've been through depression. As I said before I've made all the right steps and obseverations of myself to know it's is not mental or depression.

Another one, is, doubting, I doubt over loves, previous relationships, and I know this is not me whatsoever. I doubt loyalty in people and friends who are loyal. This I know is not rational. Yet I never ever had these thoughts, even if I ever had these thoughts, I know that I can removed these thoughts because they are not of any effect to my reality and whats existing around me. Basically all the chaos you can think of is trying to get through to me. Does this make any sense. Basically in all that I acheieve and all that is made known to me, in this world.In all that the cosmos teaches me, other entities try to block me as everytime I take another step up. Like Climbing a step stairs, where the next step is more painful than the next to go up. It's like a black hole or something, I order it to go away, but it's even harming my body, I'm here telling you, I don't want to harm my body, I make positive afirmations whrre my subconcious is showing myself that I am thinking positive. Yet there is "THIS THING" outside of me, AND i cant put my finger on it. It's pretty upsetting to be honest. In all the pride that I have, anyone who knows me personally, never see me as someone who is pessisimistic or a failure. People actually look up to me. So it's pretty frustrating as I express all this here.

At the same time, I still manage to gain knowledge, wisdom and energy from other entities who guide me and give me strenght. I know ever as I posted this paragraph it still is showing extreme unbalance, and I'm trying to figure out what the hell is causing this stuff.

BTW anyone who think I'm nuts and has too much time on thier hands.

I study, I work, I'm self independant in every way, I go out, I keep fit and I eat exceptionally well. I have hobbies and I do normal things. Just some warnings before people blow at me.
    so is it safe to say you fear your own ego mindset!?
    your thoughts, thoughts to harm yourself are sign's of depression, No!?
    also to doubt is to have fear in a way.
    i dont think any-one thinks your nuts just your post's, because of your extreme un-balance of which you wrote already...as you posted the paragraph.

its nice to have an open mind,but its nice not to get lost there..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Schizophrenia doesn't necessarily mean hearing voices. What happens is that communication between different parts of the brain becomes disrupted and they start to experience their own thoughts as if they were not their own. They can hear voices, they can think they're becoming telepathic, and yes, they can feel that another sentience is encroaching on their mind.

I'm not saying this to put you down, to insult you or anything like that. All I'm saying is that what you have described sounds exactly like schizophrenia. The 'entities' invading your mind are probably your own thoughts that you no longer recognise as your own. This is only going to get worse without treatment.

I would suggest going to a psychologist and explain to them exactly what you just said here. Do you have friends or family that you've explained this to?

Even if you're pretty sure it's an alien thought invasion, why not go to a psychologist just to be sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

Mysterious, do you wish to change your situation and if so, would you wish to experience more or less of the contacts?
    I think I can marginally relate to what you describe and am trying to intuitively 'feel it out'. There is much more around us than we realise, but all is under Natural Law, so use your mental abilities to think peace, love and kindness and try to distance thoughts that you consider of a hostile nature.
    We draw to ourselves with our thoughts.
    I'd suggest that our 'subconscious' or automatic mind is usually beyond our control by definition - no doubt for very good reasons. Could you avoid using your necessary energies in this way. Surely this cannot be useful or beneficial to you?
    Meditation helps to calm and order the mind, but not instantly. Would this skill be useful?

There is much around us that can and does influence us all the while, though we can filter out what is unwanted.

All is vibration and as we change within a frequency range constantly who can say there are not some folk who are a little less restricted in depth and range than is generally the case. Take Mediums as an example. Animals and wildlife seem to have a telepathic ability not terribly strong in ourselves.

I hope you can find your answers and peace within your being. You can help to bring this about by your thinking and environment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Ok, since this isn't a medical forum, now that possible medical issues have been mentioned, can we leave any further discussion of medical issues out of this thread and focus on the paranormal aspect.

hiorta wrote: »
    Mysterious, do you wish to change your situation and if so, would you wish to experience more or less of the contacts?
    I think I can marginally relate to what you describe and am trying to intuitively 'feel it out'. There is much more around us than we realise, but all is under Natural Law, so use your mental abilities to think peace, love and kindness and try to distance thoughts that you consider of a hostile nature.
    I want to be my own person. my own thoughts and my own creation. All my life, I was able to harness my own gifts. Now It just feels like im walking through a room, and I'm bombarded from energies across the galaxy.

I believe it has to got to do with the fact that we are experiencing energies and entities from all over the galaxy as we fast approaching galaxtic day. The reason why I know this is not a medical condition and it's not schphrenia(however you spell it) Is cause it's not words, its not voices, its not chemicals. It's other living entities accessing my mind. I have always had an instinctive powerful mind that can read thoughts and feelings from around me. I've know this ability since I was a young child. I'm specifically mentioning this thread only for this issue that I have. I'm going to tell you all, that this is a peanut fraction of what is going on in my world.

I don't suffer from mental issues, but I can say there is an imbalance in my brain, and something outside of me has helped to trigger it. Thats what I'm saying.

[quote[
    We draw to ourselves with our thoughts.
    I'd suggest that our 'subconscious' or automatic mind is usually beyond our control by definition - no doubt for very good reasons. Could you avoid using your necessary energies in this way. Surely this cannot be useful or beneficial to you?
    Meditation helps to calm and order the mind, but not instantly. Would this skill be useful?[/quote] I try to do meditation, but I'm still struggling with it, my mind is like a burning disk for the last few months.

There is much around us that can and does influence us all the while, though we can filter out what is unwanted.
    That's something that I do all the time.

I hope you can find your answers and peace within your being. You can help to bring this about by your thinking and environment.

I'm hoping, I just need to find out the cause of this, so I can stop it and overcome it, and fufill my purpose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

What can I do, to remove this and defeat this pernamently.

Go for a walk and look at things , keep looking at things , at trees , houses, cars or anything , it is very , very important to do this , keep an eye on things , no matter what happens keep looking at things .
    Also anything you like doing , do that , whatever it is you like doing and don't let anyone upset you , but keep looking at things ,that is very important , now that is the one thing that those 'entities' don't want you to do is look around , but that is how to defeat this .
    What happens when people look around is that they wake up , you see your awake level is not a constant , you can become more and more awake and aware by looking , now you see those entities don't want people to wake up , they really don't , so the thing to do is to really look around , oh yea that is definitely the thing to do , and doing this i think will solve your problem because i know about this , i know what you are talking about .

espinolman wrote: »
    Go for a walk and look at things , keep looking at things , at trees , houses, cars or anything , it is very , very important to do this , keep an eye on things , no matter what happens keep looking at things .
    Also anything you like doing , do that , whatever it is you like doing and don't let anyone upset you , but keep looking at things ,that is very important , now that is the one thing that those 'entities' don't want you to do is look around , but that is how to defeat this .
    What happens when people look around is that they wake up , you see your awake level is not a constant , you can become more and more awake and aware by looking , now you see those entities don't want people to wake up , they really don't , so the thing to do is to really look around , oh yea that is definitely the thing to do , and doing this i think will solve your problem because i know about this , i know what you are talking about .

Thanks a great deal Espinonalman, this is why I was getting a bit upset( I'm tough I know:rolleyes:) The labels, oh your this, oh your that.

Another way of self defeat. I know and I'm glad you know what I'm talking about;) Sometimes a great leader will turn bad, sometimes a great country will self destruct, sometimes a great person will die.

I don't want to be another one. I don't want to throw away what I've come and what I've come to know. The awakening of this world must happen. The advice I'm getting here is really really helping. I was losing touch with my own power and awarness for the last few months.

Conclusion to this thread.
    Mental issues and depression are caused by these entities, as these entities control this existence for the most part. The abuse, war, hate and division, lust are all used to further prevent us from being aware. The labels, words and adjectives used to describes behaviours, further puts people into division and separate groups. The drug industry also further exasperate the problems with depression. Everything on this planet has become so unatural and so unhealthy.

It's only a matter of time before the great destruction comes. If it can harm an awakened being, there is much more to come. This cleansing has to happen.I have to go through this patch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

The advice to get out into natural surroundings seems very sensible, Mysterious.

Long ago I read a book by Silver Birch, which contained the short maxim: 'all things work wisely and well' - which does seem to be the case whether we agree or not.

Many things also seem to stem from within ourslves, fatigue, worry, anxiety, etc. giving a distorted picture of the true situation.
    In modern towns and cities, we live in a micro-wave soup, as well as traffic fumes and electro-magnetic stuff, if we live near pylons or close to the DART routes. We are indoors a lot, so the combibed effects of all this is largely unknown. Getting out of it into rural surroundings for as long and as often as possible, helps to restore our natural balances. As has been suggested, focussing on/ noticing what is around you is very beneficial.

Outside influences or entities can only have the importance we allow them, so mentally giving them low priority in life, filling your day wiith enjoyable and more positive matters is a great help too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

This may well be a learning curve for all of us interested in this subject,id suggest for those who cant or dont want to lean from it just to completly stay out of it as i totally agree with you that some comments are highly insulting and plain old mean to you and your concern. hopefully,together,a few of us can help you sort it out.

I don't take drugs, I don't smoke and I drink sparingly. I don't take medication and I don't eat crap food. As I said there is no connection with this mental condition that I have. There is no connection with me and my thoughts whatsoever.

Emotional issues I have mostly dealth with over the last two years, as I go to a therapist once a week, for childhood trauma. I've overcome this. But this entity is playing me and keeping me stuck in this mindset.

Well, sometimes in life, you experiences things that empowers you, and makes you in a very strong position, it threatens others. Ever since I've hit this note. I'm been bombarded by this energy. Basically it wants to stop me from doing the work that I'm doing in this reality. Some entitiy fears my own purpose here and now.

I now this sounds all far fetched, I'll use a classic example of the power i'm talking about.

JFK had all the power in the world, and used his power for the greater good, yet many people behind him feared his power, and the exploitation of the bad, was becoming to apparent, so the people didn't want him to create this change, So they kiled him.

This is what it feels like. Now you can all say this is in my head. fair enough I can see why people would think that. But I order these thoughts to go and they go. When I do regain my senses, it battles me. It's like something is trying to prevent me from been grounded and empowered.:(

Thanks for your feedback. I really really want to understand this, It helps to get feedback from others, So I can logically gain understanding what is going on for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

An honest question mysterious, a lot of your statement have hints of scientology. Beings from another world, no drugs, attacks on drug companies.

Are you a scientologist ? Do you find inspiration from this 'religion'

I am pie wrote: »
    An honest question mysterious, a lot of your statement have hints of scientology. Beings from another world, no drugs, attacks on drug companies.

Are you a scientologist ? Do you find inspiration from this 'religion'

Scientology is like a supermarket, alot of food in it, some bad, some horrible some poionous, take your pick and lets make my own soup.

This soup cost money, It's good for you says the shopkeeper, (whether it is or not) but you gotta pay for it.

Thats scientology. I would eat my own **** quicker than be insulted by that crap.

So to answer your question, No I'm not a scientologist. I would take offence to this, for the simple reason. It is the greatest load of poo, to actually pay for something you believe in and requires your faith. Faith should never cost money. Nature and higher conciousness is not about money. You don't and I mean NEVER pay for something that holds knowledge. It is the greatest insult to humanity. I get really uneasy when I see people paying for this nonsense. I would hope people in this day and age have woken up to the idea of money and it's use for power over others. Money is going to end and it will end.

The second part of your question.
    The cosmos gives me inspiration, reminds me of how small I am on this planet, but to remind me how big my role is here. and to remind me that I have to expand this mind I have. The universe is your reflection. It is you, and your entity is also causing the expansion. The universe is energy. And energy gives me the inspiration to be apart of it. Right now, I'm trying to regain my inner equilberlium and keep grounded on this earth, not everything in the universe is sweet and this earth reminds me of that. The universe is chaos, the mind is trying to understand the universe. The higher conciouseness is the knowingness of all creation. The source of all that is happening here and forever.

I have another suggestion besides going for walks and looking around and also doing things/activities that you like doing . A source for good advice which has helped me in the past is trees , particularly older trees , you could ask them , trees are sentient beings and they know a lot , they have given me very good advice in the past .

I have another suggestion besides going for walks and looking around and also doing things/activities that you like doing . A source for good advice which has helped me in the past is trees , particularly older trees , you could ask them , trees are sentient beings and they know a lot , they have given me very good advice in the past .

I'm starting a creative writing course soon, so that will help. I'm actually growing plants too, and doing some road side planting, for my grandparents tragic accident that took place there many years ago. Also took up swimming and cycling. I'm also going for a vitamin/allergy test too. Getting rid of this man made CRAP that we put into our bodies.

Also since I've become so intune to nature, the radio annoys the hell out of me:D

Also The lady gaga music? Who write's that, it's really really bad songs and yrics for your state/wellbeing. All those Rhianna songs, subconciously affect people and none of you realise it;) Listen songs of all the recent female artist's. Katy perry aswell.

All of it is trash to the brain, all have the same thing in common, influencng teenagers to be junkies and whores. Every where you look no matter what radio, t.v or media channel, it's all turned into brainwashing. It's no wonder that Americans are among the most superficial and depressed in the world.

When the Nazis finally take over Europe again, Say bye bye to reality.

Espinolman I don't really talk to trees, But I'm aware of them and I do appreciate them. It is proven that trees naturally calm you. That's why the council want to put them on city streets where nightlife and cafes flourish;)

I was told once, that my inspiration and my inner soul, resembles the nature of trees.:confused: The tree of life. That is what my life is about. Don't ask me what it means, I haven't actually delved into that.

What kind of advice?

Are you been serious?

What kind of advice?

Are you been serious?

Trees' know a lot more than us humans , reading your posts i reckon this is something that trees would know about , if entities are visiting earth from other parts of this galaxy trees' would definitely be aware of this , i can assure you , i am being serious , as to communicating with trees and plants i would recommend you read a book by Michael J. Rhodes maybe 'talking with nature' by Michael J. Rhodes , there is a shop in blackrock near the entrance to the shopping centre i think it sells aromatherapy products or something , but i have seen his books in there, or else some shop that sells spiritual books , or there might be somewhere on the internet that explains how to communicate with plants , i'm not sure where.

Trees' know a lot more than us humans , reading your posts i reckon this is something that trees would know about , if entities are visiting earth from other parts of this galaxy trees' would definitely be aware of this , i can assure you , i am being serious , as to communicating with trees and plants i would recommend you read a book by Michael J. Rhodes maybe 'talking with nature' by Michael J. Rhodes , there is a shop in blackrock near the entrance to the shopping centre i think it sells aromatherapy products or something , but i have seen his books in there, or else some shop that sells spiritual books , or there might be somewhere on the internet that explains how to communicate with plants , i'm not sure where.

I can sense things in nature, But I would not go up to a tree and speak english to it, I'm sorry but thats just insane IMO.:confused:

The only thing that you can pick up from trees "maybe" is energy and visions of the trees life from it's birth. How healthy it is how sick it is etc. Trees are grounding and calming. I'm just not gone on the idea that trees speak, but they do speak in nature way, but that's if your in touch with nature.

• Advertisement

I can sense things in nature, But I would not go up to a tree and speak english to it, I'm sorry but thats just insane IMO.:confused:
    I did'nt say communicate with a tree by speaking english to it , you see communication is not just about vibrating the air with vocal cords , there are other ways of communicating , i have never spoken to a tree by vibrating the air , vibrating the air is just one form of communication , there are many other ways of communicating .

Advertisement