Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Hmmmm big score for Richarlison(44% top 1k ownership). Not ideal, though i do have him in my B team. What's to be said for a Lewis Dunk goal and CS?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

6th in the Boards League, and around 22K overall, not having Salah the last few weeks killed me. 11 transfers to go and my team is now:

Henderson
    Baldock Egan TAA Van Dijk
    De Bruyne Traore Richarlison Barnes
    Aguero Vardy.

Will fiddle around with the transfers to play around with the strikers. any kind of improvement and I will be happy. A good start today!

claw wrote: »
    6th in the Boards League, and around 22K overall, not having Salah the last few weeks killed me. 11 transfers to go and my team is now:

Henderson
    Baldock Egan TAA Van Dijk
    De Bruyne Traore Richarlison Barnes
    Aguero Vardy.

Will fiddle around with the transfers to play around with the strikers. any kind of improvement and I will be happy. A good start today!
    That's a nice looking team. Good start with Ricky, and you'll make good ground if Sheff Utd defense does well in upcoming games. Just 11 transfers like myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    Hmmmm big score for Richarlison(44% top 1k ownership). Not ideal, though i do have him in my B team. What's to be said for a Lewis Dunk goal and CS?

Bad start for us. I'd say that kills off my chances of winning it although that was always a long shot.

That's a nice looking team. Good start with Ricky, and you'll make good ground if Sheff Utd defense does well in upcoming games. Just 11 transfers like myself!

The only match coming up I plan to ignore is Chelsea vs Man Utd. Bad enough having players from either team in my FPL team during the season without wasting a transfer and captaining one of them for that!

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Bad start for us. I'd say that kills off my chances of winning it although that was always a long shot.
    It really doesn’t say. Ricky could go on a barren run and - say Robertson - could score very well. It’s one game day. Dunk got the tier 2 passing bonus at least to give me 10 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Baldock captain now after that Aguero news...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Baldock captain now after that Aguero news...

Same here. Words I never thought I'd be saying.

Nightmare. I really need Sheff Utd to concede now. Should have made my B team my A team!

I’ll take that

• Advertisement

I’ll take that

What a ****e day all round. I'm on 6 fecking points :-(

Only the 8 points from the 3 Sheffield United players, very disappointed with that.
    Callum Wilson strikes again :)

Aguero missing out is so annoying, was planning on transferring him to Salah after captaining him today. A waste of a precious transfer now.

Aguero missing out is so annoying, was planning on transferring him to Salah after captaining him today. A waste of a precious transfer now.

The annoying thing is not knowing the rearranged fixture date. I hope we hear something before the weekend. On the plus side I somehow won my cup match 6-2.

The annoying thing is not knowing the rearranged fixture date. I hope we hear something before the weekend. On the plus side I somehow won my cup match 6-2.
    Yeah I’m out of the cup, stuffed 52-10 LOL

Whenabouts will the tv schedule for April be announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Whenabouts will the tv schedule for April be announced?
    21 February as per: https://www.premierleague.com/news/1242110

How we gettin' on? I'm on 72 pts this gameweek, 317th overall. Down slightly since the overhaul but no transfers used and I have captains Fernandes and KDB to go so pretty happy.

Good day yesterday with triple Pool defence. Debating whether to do Ricky to Fernandes so I can have a captain tomorrow night. Have 16 transfers left so think I'll do it. Aguero cap then on Wednesday.

Good day yesterday with triple Pool defence. Debating whether to do Ricky to Fernandes so I can have a captain tomorrow night. Have 16 transfers left so think I'll do it. Aguero cap then on Wednesday.
    What's your rank?

• Advertisement

What's your rank?

Just outside 5k so not as good as ye high flyers here! It's my first season taking it seriously, though I lapsed a bit mid season, so I'd be happy finishing in the top 5k.

Just outside 5k so not as good as ye high flyers here! It's my first season taking it seriously, though I lapsed a bit mid season, so I'd be happy finishing in the top 5k.
    You're doin' pretty well. You'll have more transfers than most, if you nail a few captains, you could soon close in on the top 1k.

The postponed match has blocked me from my planned transfer of De Bruyne to Fernandes. I might do Robertson instead so that I have a captain tonight. I've dropped down back to 127 now.

120pts for the gw assuming KDB gets man of the match. HEWT!

120pts for the gw assuming KDB gets man of the match. HEWT!

Yea he saved my ass this week too. What's your rank now?

Yea he saved my ass this week too. What's your rank now?
    183rd. Getting closer to the money spots in the cash leagues as well

I see you inside the top 100 :)

183rd. Getting closer to the money spots in the cash leagues as well

I see you inside the top 100 :)

Yea back on track after tonight. It will be a close race to see who gets highest rank on here.

I wonder how donegal1234 is getting on?

I wonder how donegal1234 is getting on?

I think that he's 38th.

• Advertisement

Fernandes(C) and Auba today returning nicely. Neither too highly owned in top 1k so hopefully will see a nice little bump in the rankings. Have to decide now to keep Auba or not. Had in mind to get in one of the Liverpool lads tomorrow for him.

Advertisement