Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I had a Power outage

• 12-09-2019 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I live in Kilcully Co Cork;and since that Date i have found some of my Electrical Appliances have stopped working with Bloon Transformers,Does any one Know if i can get any Compensation from Electric Ireland.It's effected my Security System Two Stereo's and TV boxes and Chargers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi meboy, 

Thank you for getting touch. 

ESB Networks is the company that maintains the electricity network for all electricity providers, including Electric Ireland. For any queries relating to outages or power faults, please contact ESB Networks directly. Their contact details are here

If you have any queries relating to your Electric Ireland account, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 10 meboy

Hi meboy, 

Thank you for getting touch. 

ESB Networks is the company that maintains the electricity network for all electricity providers, including Electric Ireland. For any queries relating to outages or power faults, please contact ESB Networks directly. Their contact details are here

If you have any queries relating to your Electric Ireland account, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife

Yes i did contact my Provider Electric Ireland and they said i should clame from my House insurance,If i do this i will loose my no clames Bonus and this will lead to Higher Premiums on my House Insurance.So again i Loose all because their is no Protection on the Supply coming into my Home.Maybe you might be able to find a solution to my Situation that won't cost me a Fortune.

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi meboy, 

We regret any confusion. 

We are unable to assist with your query as this not a matter for your supplier. Electric Ireland have no information regarding planned outages or faults. 

Regardless of what supplier you are with, you will need to contact ESB Networks in relation to power outages or power cuts. Their contact number is 1850 372 757.

ESB Networks maintain the electricity network for all suppliers, including Electric Ireland. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 10 meboy

Hi meboy, 

We regret any confusion. 

We are unable to assist with your query as this not a matter for your supplier. Electric Ireland have no information regarding planned outages or faults. 

Regardless of what supplier you are with, you will need to contact ESB Networks in relation to power outages or power cuts. Their contact number is 1850 372 757.

ESB Networks maintain the electricity network for all suppliers, including Electric Ireland. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife

As i sad i did contact ESB Networks on 11-09-2019 and they informed me the a Bird Had caused the outage and over 100 households were affected.On speaking to some of my Neighbors today most of them were having Electrical Faults Since.Tell me why my supplier should no Compensate me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi meboy,

Our understanding from your previous reply was that you had just contacted Electric Ireland.

We are sorry to read about the fault, however an electricity billing company is unable to assist in this regard as the electricity network is just the responsibility of ESB Networks.

The only thing we can advise is that ESB Networks are the point of contact for your query.

Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement