Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

17-08-2019, 16:43   #16
Edgware

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsheep View Post
is navan that bad a commute from dublin?

quality of life rammed up beside who-knows in a gammy estate in dublin isnt guaranteed
Same applies in Navan. You have no control over the land surrounding your site.
Commuting is a pain particularly once the schools ae back and winter approaches.
What type of funds have you got? There are plenty of fine estates in North Dublin in places like Raheny Sutton Baldoyle etc that are close to excellent facilities
Advertisement
17-08-2019, 17:31   #17
nox001

Build, absolute no brainer. You will have the exact house to want far bigger and far better than anything you will buy. I personally couldn’t put my money into a cramped, small house in an estate stuck on top of other people and I am very glad to have the land to build on.
Thanks from:
17-08-2019, 17:33   #18
CPTM

Any chance your job would allow you a couple days remote access if you were set up at home with a proper office?
17-08-2019, 17:35   #19
dobman88

Navan "in the country" that's a good one. It's a commuter town for Dublin at this stage. Either drive in the M3 or drive as far as Dunboyne park and ride and get the train in which would avoid traffic around Blanch which can be a pain at rush hour.

I definitely wouldnt be considering giving up on my dream home when you're well within commutable distance for Dublin.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion