Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
31-08-2019, 20:27   #31
Witchie
Registered User
 
Witchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,819
Jaysus. Am drunk and ya pull a stunt like yon?!

Just home from watching Liverpool do their job. Met a nerdy Mo Salah lookalike in the pub. He is staying near my gaff so offered him a lift home and he tried it on. Holy moly. Sure I'm an auld wan. Dammit.
Witchie is offline  
Advertisement
31-08-2019, 20:29   #32
fmpisces
Registered User
 
fmpisces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchie View Post
Jaysus. Am drunk and ya pull a stunt like yon?!

Just home from watching Liverpool do their job. Met a nerdy Mo Salah lookalike in the pub. He is staying near my gaff so offered him a lift home and he tried it on. Holy moly. Sure I'm an auld wan. Dammit.
Go Witchie

(hope he wasn't creepy though)
fmpisces is offline  
(3) thanks from:
31-08-2019, 20:29   #33
Witchie
Registered User
 
Witchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mam of 4 View Post
Home , but heading out to get onion rings feck it . Lot's of salt and vinegar and I will be happy , tis definitely the little things !
Doyaknow I think I will make onion rings. Am starving after the lock o'pints
Witchie is offline  
31-08-2019, 20:29   #34
RMAOK
Registered User
 
RMAOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4,805
I can get that new thread vibe still......
RMAOK is offline  
(3) thanks from:
31-08-2019, 20:31   #35
Witchie
Registered User
 
Witchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmpisces View Post
Go Witchie

(hope he wasn't creepy though)
Noooo sexy asf. He was so sweet in the taxi so gave him a hug and he went in for the snog. Only my fella is lying snoring in me bed I would be still stuck to him. Only gave him a peck and told him to g'wan outta dat.
Witchie is offline  
Advertisement
31-08-2019, 20:32   #36
Grandeeod
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 7,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srameen View Post
To be honest, I didn't know the final was tomorrow nor who was playing. It's not a great topic of discussion around these parts.
Could be Leitrim, Louth, Waterford......or even Kilkenny! Kilkenny wouldn't even know where to start talking about Football, let alone an All Ireland Football Final.

Enjoy your evening S.
Grandeeod is offline  
(3) thanks from:
31-08-2019, 20:39   #37
Leg End Reject
Registered User
 
Leg End Reject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchie View Post
Noooo sexy asf. He was so sweet in the taxi so gave him a hug and he went in for the snog. Only my fella is lying snoring in me bed I would be still stuck to him. Only gave him a peck and told him to g'wan outta dat.
Witchie, you're some woman for one woman! Flitting around the world on adventures and bating young lads off with a stick.

I'm beyond jealous.
Leg End Reject is offline  
31-08-2019, 20:43   #38
Witchie
Registered User
 
Witchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg End Reject View Post
Witchie, you're some woman for one woman! Flitting around the world on adventures and bating young lads off with a stick.

I'm beyond jealous.
C'mere til I tell ya hai, I couldn't pull a muscle in Ireland but a bit of a bewitching brogue and they drop like flies.

Asia is where it's at. Although, there is a really sexy Aussie living in Amsterdam who is visiting Malaysia at the moment and I reckon he would be up for some Irish.
Witchie is offline  
31-08-2019, 20:45   #39
fmpisces
Registered User
 
fmpisces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchie View Post
C'mere til I tell ya hai, I couldn't pull a muscle in Ireland but a bit of a bewitching brogue and they drop like flies.

Asia is where it's at. Although, there is a really sexy Aussie living in Amsterdam who is visiting Malaysia at the moment and I reckon he would be up for some Irish.
*packs bags*
fmpisces is offline  
Advertisement
31-08-2019, 20:46   #40
Mam of 4
Registered User
 
Mam of 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlinertia View Post
^^

The way to my heart, she knows it *drool*
They are perfect Grem , crispy on the outside , soft on the inside , told you I'd get you onion rings
Mam of 4 is offline  
31-08-2019, 20:47   #41
Leg End Reject
Registered User
 
Leg End Reject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmpisces View Post
*packs bags*
Feck that, we haven't time for packing bags! Get to the bloody airport and we can buy what we need over there.
Leg End Reject is offline  
31-08-2019, 20:48   #42
fmpisces
Registered User
 
fmpisces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg End Reject View Post
Feck that, we haven't time for packing bags! Get to the bloody airport and we can buy what we need over there.
You're on

Who needs clothes anyway?
fmpisces is offline  
31-08-2019, 20:49   #43
Leg End Reject
Registered User
 
Leg End Reject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmpisces View Post
You're on

Who needs clothes anyway?
Hopefully we won't with all the young lads we'll be entertaining.
Leg End Reject is offline  
(4) thanks from:
31-08-2019, 20:50   #44
Mam of 4
Registered User
 
Mam of 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 13,328
Ah here , will ye call for me on the way please ?

Grandeeod , no chips ,.just the rings , seven in a portion , and they're huge
Mam of 4 is offline  
31-08-2019, 20:51   #45
Leg End Reject
Registered User
 
Leg End Reject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2,152
I'll beep when we're outside mam.

Don't forget your passport!
Leg End Reject is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet