Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-04-2019, 14:23   #16
Purple Mountain

Fire him
Advertisement
06-04-2019, 14:26   #17
Mrs OBumble

OP why do you think they build two cubicles in there, if only one is expected to be in use at a time?

'Cos like you're lads, and anything you do in a cubicle is gonna smell.

I almost wish you did fire him, just for the LOLz it would like the lads in Workplace Relations. (No, I'm not suggesting that you do - just pointing out how silly you'd look when you had to explain it to them.)
06-04-2019, 14:30   #18

I’m eating my breakfast, Flash
Thanks from:
06-04-2019, 14:31   #19
K.Flyer

It's not like he came into your cubicle and and he asked you to shift over a bit on the jacks so he could let rip in beside your own arse ffs.
Who do you think you are, Kim Jong Un? expecting everyone to hold off using a free cubicle while you sh!t in peace. Priceless
Advertisement
06-04-2019, 14:39   #21

Where you're going wrong OP is to not have an acoustically insulated trap reserved for yourself.
Put a sign on it 'Reserved for Senior Management' or something, Access via swipe card or pin.

Have a newspaper rack and maybe a Nespresso machine for lengthy stays. A nice throw on the cistern, deep pile rug.Stock only Hanebisho rolls,
give the peons Aldi paper.
(3) thanks from:
06-04-2019, 14:40   #22
EmmetSpiceland

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Flyer View Post
It's not like he came into your cubicle and and he asked you to shift over a bit on the jacks so he could let rip in beside your own arse ffs.
Who do you think you are, Kim Jong Un? expecting everyone to hold off using a free cubicle while you sh!t in peace. Priceless
He should have waited. There’s two of you there and one of goes into the toilet, you know there’s only one other stall.

Of course, you can start in once you hear the flush but you still shouldn't unleash that level of brown thunder until you hear the hand dryer blast or the main door close.
(3) thanks from:
06-04-2019, 14:42   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs OBumble View Post
OP why do you think they build two cubicles in there, if only one is expected to be in use at a time?

'Cos like you're lads, and anything you do in a cubicle is gonna smell.

I almost wish you did fire him, just for the LOLz it would like the lads in Workplace Relations. (No, I'm not suggesting that you do - just pointing out how silly you'd look when you had to explain it to them.)
There was a rule in the civil service up until very recently, all grades below Executive officer would have to wait until higher grades (Principal Officers, Dept Secretarys etc.) had completed their business in a bathroom and left until they could enter, in case they overheard anything.
(3) thanks from:
06-04-2019, 14:44   #24
Alf Veedersane

The only real issue would be if there were 3 cubicles and he picked the empty middle one rather than leave a buffer.

People who do that are monsters.

Last edited by Alf Veedersane; 06-04-2019 at 14:47.
Advertisement
06-04-2019, 14:45   #25
JohnnyFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Hassenforder View Post
Where you're going wrong OP is to not have an acoustically insulated trap reserved for yourself.
Put a sign on it 'Reserved for Senior Management' or something, Access via swipe card or pin.

Have a newspaper rack and maybe a Nespresso machine for lengthy stays. A nice throw on the cistern, deep pile rug.Stock only Hanebisho rolls,
give the peons Aldi paper.
I like this idea.

However I’ve decided I’m just going to block off one of the cubicles so there’s only one available.
06-04-2019, 14:48   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf Veedersane View Post
The only real issue woukd be if there were 3 cubicles and he picked the middle one rather than leave a buffer.

People who do that are monsters.
https://www.urinalman.com
If they cant get it right in urinals, what hope is there. This should be thought along with consent classes.
06-04-2019, 14:48   #27
givyjoe

The amount of brain donors here taking the original post and op's follow up seriously. Jesus wept.
06-04-2019, 14:48   #28
Alf Veedersane

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
I like this idea.

However I’ve decided I’m just going to block off one of the cubicles so there’s only one available.
Maybe have some industrial strength cleaners by the sink
06-04-2019, 14:49   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
I like this idea.

That means your peons will have to share your facilities.
Ugggh
06-04-2019, 14:50   #30
freshpopcorn

When you've got to go you've got to go!
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size