Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Letting to a friend - Issues

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭JJJackal

Browney7 wrote: »
    Is it really worth getting annoyed over at most 40 or 50 quid? You have your house back

Your lucky to be out of it with only a bill of 40-50; I would move on and be happy :cool:

lesson to all, rent for the max amount tenants will never appreciate the fact you are giving them money every month with a reduced rent.

I would have hoped the lesson would have been open communication solves most problems but seems this wasn't learned here at all. Looks like the OH lost a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 25,657 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

. Looks like the OH lost a friend

Or found out what a so-called friend is really like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I would have hoped the lesson would have been open communication solves most problems but seems this wasn't learned here at all. Looks like the OH lost a friend

Through no fault of her own though. With all due respect its easy to make that judgement when you dont understand the full dynamics of the friendship. 100% open communication doesnt always work when youre trying to balance a friendship with the financials of running a household.

The lesson is to never let a room to a friend. Business mixed with your private life is tough going. NEVER again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Don't worry about the bills, move on!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement