Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Finished a long knitting item.. At a loss what next but inspiration will come...

Had an email from the useless Age Action lad who has just surfaced for work this
    week and was proposing to interfere re the food delivery tomorrow.
    Headed him off at the pass then worried in case the bus folk did not know they were delivering it..
    emailed the manager who has assured me the shop OWNER has it organised!

go straight to the top! No messing!

Going home.

safe journey ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I'm TH that I grow a few veggies and have a couple of hens. If asking someone for a favour it's amazing how obliging they are if you bring some garden produce or free range eggs. Failing that, some home baking. For years I was told I'd get stuff cheaper in Aldi, but I wasn't panicking during the snow! PS not trying to sound smug.

madmaggie wrote: »
    I'm TH that I grow a few veggies and have a couple of hens. If asking someone for a favour it's amazing how obliging they are if you bring some garden produce or free range eggs. Failing that, some home baking. For years I was told I'd get stuff cheaper in Aldi, but I wasn't panicking during the snow!

yep.

Restarting it all here this year and no garden as such. not aiming for hens any more,or a goat. Just a few peas, maybe potatoes and FLOWERS everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Home.

• Advertisement

Watching this! AWWWWWW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=570khFoaE4s

Totally.. words fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

northgirl wrote: »
    Home.

Hear, hear!!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

TH that I managed to get a doctor’s appointment for tomorrow on short notice. I’m mad busy next week so delighted to be able to get it out of the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Run done, won't lie it feels good! Makes up for lazy Monday :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Bats! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Went to get my hair cut after my course and my favorite barber was free so I didn't have to wait around for once \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sat on the couch with hot chocolate and the match on. Ahh, relax :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sat on the couch with hot chocolate and the match on. Ahh, relax :)

Another Juve goal would be great for the neutrals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

First bag of hunky dorys since Christmas after arriving into Dublin airport. It’s the small things

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

kfallon wrote: »

And there it is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

kfallon wrote: »

Game on now

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    And there it is
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Game on now

Oh this would be every bit as good as last night

If Sevilla get a goal in the other one, would make it interesting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Currently watching a fight unfold in Facebook comments and it's making me laugh a lot. People are weird but great entertainment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

KatW4 wrote: »
    Currently watching a fight unfold in Facebook comments and it's making me laugh a lot. People are weird but great entertainment!

linky link!:pac:

• Advertisement

Start stirrin'.

Juve :D

Try_harder wrote:
    linky link!

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Start stirrin'.

Wish I could but they've deleted all the comments now so it's all over :( I'm also not a friend of theirs on Facebook, just a nosey bitch!

Some quotes though were:

"Four eyed baxtard"
    "Your brother is a junkie"
    "Your sister is a junkie"
    "Mouth piece kermit"
    "She looks like something from the hills have eyes"

And my personal favourite

"Your that ugly you had to get rashers put on your neck when you were young so that the dog would even play with ya"

Definitely deserves to be on the dumb Facebook thread. It certainly made me happy this evening reading it!

(They spelled 'your' that way. It hurt me to spell it incorrectly!)

"Your that ugly you had to get rashers put on your neck when you were young so that the dog would even play with ya"

Howling :D:D:D:D:D

kfallon wrote:
    Howling

Me too!! I took screenshots to cheer me up anytime I have a bad day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 143 ✭✭Ahhhh for forks sake!

At a work meeting for 45 minutes waiting to fart for the whole thing, then I could leave the meeting at the end go to the locker room (which was thankfully empty at the time) and I could unleash my full 10 second fart. Great relief.

At a work meeting for 45 minutes waiting to fart for the whole thing, then I could leave the meeting at the end go to the locker room (which was thankfully empty at the time) and I could unleash my full 10 second fart. Great relief.

I'll name that tune in one.....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Still very much grey in my place, with a hanging mist, but this morning there was a deafening dawn chorus, and again this evening while walking the dog, it was like Wall Street, bird version. :)

Every year I think of recording it, it's something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I've come up with an ingenious if I do say so myself idea, for something that I needed to get sorted lately and was driving me crackers. Idea yes, solution not a guaranteed yes but hopefully so!! It's not even anything big dramatic remotely large-scale thing! But I havn't heard of anyone else having the same idea, surprisingly so really because it seems obvious. But, it's an idea which, I'm pretty confident definitely would work and suit one group/category of people, will hopefully become a solution and be really workable for multiple things if it gets off the ground and upandrunning, and, could be really handy for... eh.. other Market-groups. It needs a Techie though in order for it to make any headways. It's wholly a technical idea. And I'm NOT well maybe about 40%, I do love Computers, technologically-minded/inclined. Anything tech (is it technical or technological?!) that I touch or turn my hands breaks stops working corrupts or freezes! We shall see if anything comes of it! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Found my Wallet. What a great Website that a Trivial Annoyance can turn into a Trivial Happiness! :D:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement