Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh jaysis, RAG week is this week!. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Oh jaysis, RAG week is this week!. :eek:

I believe the preferred term in these parts is "shark week"

;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I believe the preferred term in these parts is "shark week"

;)

Hahahaha fecker though I love the username, memories

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭gifted

Edward M wrote: »
    Was in bed, sleeping peacefully, alarm goes off, we are being burgled.
    Up I gets all macho, grab shotgun, yes I have one and make no mistake if you're in my house in the middle of the night uninvited, I will defend my family and my property, but apparently its a false alarm.
    Have checked everything and alls well as far as I can see, it was the patio door alarm and nothing around.
    Now going for a s**t before I go back to bed.

Relax....it's just Auto doing her rounds lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In from out; first real "out" for days and a sheerly lovely white-gold sunrise over quiet mountains. Followed by all five cats! Even the scaredy cat came.. a scatter of cats...

The turf leprachaun visited quietly at some stage as there were two great sacks of good island turf inside the gate! Lovely start to the week,,, All I need now is for the boards ie site to go back on full power for me..but I am managing fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

O in the name of jaysus I’m fcuking in bits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I says wrote:
    O in the name of jaysus I’m fcuking in bits

You're out of practice says I :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Correct and right

• Registered Users Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The water situation doesn't look too promising - I see a few workmen out on the main road looking perplexed...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Concert hall in the comfy seats they have here. Having a bite to eat, and then I’ll publish a blog post about what I learned in college this week for one of my modules (couldn’t they at least let us do it on something interesting? :rolleyes:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

What’s everyone watching on Netflix? I’m watching Russian dolls. Nicky from OITNB is in it and I love her I just don’t know how I feel about this show

What episode are you on? I was the same. It took 3 or 4 episodes to get into it and after that I really enjoyed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

My Mrs loved Russian Dolls, I hated it, I think you have to be menopausal or post, to enjoy it. :D
    In chapter 1 cafe Cavan having my lunch.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Edward M wrote: »
    My Mrs loved Russian Dolls, I hated it, I think you have to be menopausal or post, to enjoy it. :D
    In chapter 1 cafe Cavan having my lunch.

I must be post!
    I liked the show, some pretty impressive character development in it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus side home after a meeting with people helping me too find work

Get out 😀

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I must be post!
    I liked the show, some pretty impressive character development in it.

I'm not really into that type of show tbh Boom, that's just what I used to tell her when she was watching it.
    Action and plot/character development for dummies is my usual watch, so I can get distracted by something else for a while and still know how whatever I'm watching is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Train side

Heading to the airport to fly home for a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just had lunch with my daddy :) I'm such a daddy's girl :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, reading an old thread on boards and sniggering to myself:)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Deskside, about to abandon work early in favour of a long walk (though in fairness I have been working since quarter to seven this morning). My beloved Meindl hiking boots have finally succumbed to old age and are no longer fit for purpose, so myself and the dog will be sticking to the low-lands till I manage to get a new pair.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Back from the cinema, Battle angel alita is the coolest film ever :3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Couchside watching a video from March 1st 1992, a few days before my 18th birthday.. . The quarterfinals of a local talent competition that I sang in and dad's band did the backing (everyone got rehearsal time so I didn't have an advantage :D) omg, I've just gotten such a slap from the memories, it made me laugh and cry. I have precious little photos or anything with my dad in it. And this is him playing the piano and me singing.. Gods sake. :D that's made my week. (my kids are little ar5eholes laughing their heads off at me and my hairstyle and stage voice.. :D.)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , about to make chicken curry .

Gifted , hope everything was signed , sealed and delivered today for you .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back in an airliner heading back to my second city, about 13 hours at home, absolutely no fun but what to do:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

smurfjed wrote: »
    Back in an airliner heading back to my second city, about 13 hours at home, absolutely no fun but what to do:(

you must be minted..................................

Woke up a bit late, feeling all discombobulated now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kitchen. Taking a steak out to sit at room temp before cooking. Pan frying it and having mash and peas with it. The girlies are home tomorrow night. I have to pick em up. I can highly recommend a break from your wife and kids and I know they enjoyed their break from me.:D

Going to an exercise class, I need to get back to a regime of some sort, I put on about a half stone since before Xmas.
    Walking to it and home after, it's about a mile away, in the local community centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Waiting on Only Connect to begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchenside - checking the firmware on my bicycle(honest!)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Watching Rick stein search for the perfect curry in India and now we are looking at the local indian on just eat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement