Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie

• 31-12-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Let's put a spin on things, what ye think of boards?

Is it a legend, is it big enough to warrant legendary status?

Should it wallow in the despair of After Hours, or can it be brought back up by super mods?

YOU DECIDE!

Boards.ie; Legend or not? 23 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    30%
    cyberwolf77The.QRedlionMidnight_EGthetonynatorBonitoMorby 7 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    69%
    DrakusJohn macPrisoner6409L1m1tlessHead_HunterbunglerFago!LizTDenerickjd007-Corkie-MaybeLogicmaccoredGitb1newport2Snow Garden 16 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Atari Jaguar
    I vote no.
    How can 'Boards' itself be a 'Legend of the Boards'?
    That would be like X-Factor winning the X-Factor or Oscar himself winning an Oscar.
    It's a paradox which could potentially have catastrophic consequences, like matter and anti-matter colliding in a Hadron Colander ,or something,wiping out all of existence.
    Stop this madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Chaim Hissing Volunteer

I agree. Most dumb vote yet!

• Is this not the same as typing google into google?!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Drakus

Atari Jaguar
    Hate to burst your bubble but it's a business, not as bad as some when it comes to advertisments in your face every 5 seconds I'll give them that but a business none the less. If there are any legends here it's the ppl that post on boards and create the content.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Drakus wrote: »
    Hate to burst your bubble but it's a business, not as bad as some when it comes to advertisments in your face every 5 seconds I'll give them that but a business none the less. If there are any legends here it's the ppl that post on boards and create the content.

After 8 years, I doubt the OP is that bothered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

Atari Jaguar
    Drakus wrote: »

Bang on Mate, it's the ppl that post on the boards that are the legends but there is already a thread on here if memory serves me right, for this. One thing is for sure most of use are glad that Boards.ie was conceived in the first place but I agree with MaybeLogic, slightly odd wording.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

No
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    After 8 years, I doubt the OP is that bothered.

I could be, you don't know my life :pac:

Advertisement