Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    That's what we kept saying to the posters (there were many.. or maybe it just felt like many... it might have been a few who just kept coming back) who would say they had no problems with the gays getting married but they shouldn't be allowed to adopt children because you know...gay men and children....not safe...*wink wink*...

It's the linking of homosexuality to paedophilia. It's very common.
    The Roman Catholic Church do it quite often. Every so often some Bishop or Cardinal will pop up and blame the gays for clerical child abuses.

Posters who commented in this thread about horny gay men watching this kid are playing the same card.

I suppose the reason the church do that is because the vast majority of clerical sex abuse involves young boys so in order to excuse abuse, they've convinced themselves and try to convince others that abuse only happens because the priests are gay and their urges are controlled by the fact that they're gay.

In relation to the dancing itself, most of his moves are highly sexualised. If Desmond took part in the school talent show and did a dance routine, which involved twerking and those other moves dresses in little shorts, the other parents would be horrified. On that note, if Desmond is performing at 4am, does he go to school the next day?
    I've just read through this thread and some of the thinly veiled attempts to justify a child being abused is truly sickening. The lgbtq community should be disgusted by this. They seem to be offended by everything and ashamed of nothing. Disgraceful!

To be fair, the lgbtq community are not a hive mind and if you did in fact read through this thread, you'll have read comments from gay posters saying that they are appalled by the exploitation of this child.
    I think it's very important that we separate this obvious child abuse from gay people and the lgbtq community as a whole. It would be meaningful if an lgbtq organisation publicly commented on this but, they don't have to and, even if one did, they still wouldn't represent the thoughts of all members of the lgbtq community and every gay person.

I just want to make the point again that I don't think anyone was saying every gay man will be in gay clubs to watch Desmond perform in order to get their jollies. It's moreso that a child performing in an adult club is a perfect opportunity for predators to watch the child and have access to the child out in the open, perhaps helping to convince themselves that they're normal. I really don't think anyone with a bit of sanity thinks that all gay men are paedophiles and all the gay men in gay clubs will be perving over Desmond.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

The most worrying aspect of it all is how certain sections of mainstream media seemingly have no issue with it.

On the contrary, they seem to be celebrating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭PistolsAtDawn

11 year old drag queen, I find this weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

It's so inappropriate & is a form of child abuse.

As a society, there's a fear of calling this out that as clearly wrong in case one is accused of being a bigot, rascist, homophobic etc.

Most gay people I know would call this out for what is it - I think most of the LGBT community would.

Some of the posts of this thread have also been really disturbing - to the point I really those posters don't have children.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

its no different to pimping an 11 year old girl to a strip joint. there are lines in the sand people, they are there for a reason.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement

vladmydad wrote: »
    People please, we all knew this was the next step, then it’s Polygamy, then it’s onto people who “love” their pets.

What's wrong with polygamy?

Maybe you're joking.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

How could the parents of this child identify him as gay from the age of two/three? What three year old decides that they are sexually attracted to people of their own gender?

Pure exploitation, of an 11 year old, for at least 8 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

I don't really know how this thread got sunk into conflating homosexuality and drag kids. I suppose it's because one would expect that the gay community would be the most outraged at this, and rightly so. They are being used.

It's not even really about drag either, strange as that may seem. Drag is a dramatic, stylised form of adult entertainment, not kids making very sloppy moves in cross gender clothing. Desmond is not a drag queen.

As far as I am concerned the whole thing is a kite-flying exercise for the gender fluidity of children which is part of a bigger ideology. The adults who push gender as a social construct need it to be apparent in children. Desmond is a kind of highly visible mascot for that ideology - the exagerrated essence of gender as a ''performative'' activity.

And that is why Desmond is on day time TV shows and that is why Desmond is being celebrated so widely as brave. And kids like him. Because the line that is being fed to society for a decade or more now is that there is no gender, no biological basis for sex, that anyone can be anything - look at this AMMMMAzing kid. Right before your eyes he demolishes gender in children.

And now everyone is so politically correct they cannot see the truth of what unfolds in front of them. Some people baulk and are outraged, they are the ones who say hang them all from the trees, all the degenerates.

Some people push it, are loud mouthed in their moral relativism or worse still intellectually detached. But neither of these types are really the relevant people. There will always be the extremes on either end, the conservatives and those who think they are the radicals.

It is the big grey area of people in between who are the target. These are the ones being softened up. The ones who feel genuinely concerned for progressive issues. The people who worry about the rights of gays or the rights to express oneself freely sexually. The people who have suffered discrimination. And the gender theory leftists who are committed to a certain world view.

These are the people who are being progressively desensitised. Slowly, slowly. Pushing out the edges of what is acceptable. Desensitisation is an important word to remember. So that kids at 9 can have chemicals and kids at 16 can have radical surgery. Ultimately so that anything goes, and society is defunct.

It is a heavily financed lobby. A hugely lucrative future market. Anyways, I will stop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I suppose when you have trans women advocating that kids leave their families and go and find their fairy or sparkle families within the community it brings up negative connotations around the LGBT community.

There are also attempts right now by pedophiles to try and ride the wave of LGBT support and tac onto it (MAP/NOMAP crap) . From what I have seen though the LGBT community are resisting this hard but it's definitely making the water muddier than it is especially when combined with some statements from trans folk about kids moving away from their families so they can access these dangerous procedures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Calhoun wrote: »
    I suppose when you have trans women advocating that kids leave their families and go and find their fairy or sparkle families within the community it brings up negative connotations around the LGBT community.

There are also attempts right now by pedophiles to try and ride the wave of LGBT support and tac onto it (MAP/NOMAP crap) . From what I have seen though the LGBT community are resisting this hard but it's definitely making the water muddier than it is especially when combined with some statements from trans folk about kids moving away from their families so they can access these dangerous procedures.

Glitter families :) and it was the fragrant Rachel McKinnon who advised it.

But it is not unusual. Online congregating and indoctrination of young people and children is happening big time.

The MAPs NOMAPs are migrating from Tumblr to Twitter is what I have heard, in recent weeks in big numbers. It is because Tumblr has cracked down on inappropriate content - it had become an absolute ghetto for this stuff. It is a big issue now. They seem to favour anime style avatars. Then again that whole anime kiddie sexualisation thing has been going on for a long time with no one saying a damn thing about it. Loads of LGB people are coming out strongly on twitter with reporting MAPs campaigns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Omackeral wrote: »
    The truth is, Desmond is a child and is gyrating and twerking in front of adult customers while being let down monumentally by his parents.

Pizzagate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

From what I have seen the LGBT community are leading the charge on the MAP/NOMAP crap on Twitter which is good.

We are at a very dangerous junction here, the likes of McKinnion are definitely not helping, especially when you consider the internet never forgets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭TheDavester

How could the parents of this child identify him as gay from the age of two/three? What three year old decides that they are sexually attracted to people of their own gender?

Pure exploitation, of an 11 year old, for at least 8 years.

similar to this story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859618/You-caused-son-great-harm-insisting-raising-girl-Boy-seven-sent-live-father-mother-raised-daughter.html

theres some parents who hope that their child Is gay/trans/etc and look how "progressive" they are compared to others and how "woke/understanding" they are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

I knew I was gay from about 7, no one was surprised when I came out

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

The most worrying aspect of it all is how certain sections of mainstream media seemingly have no issue with it.

Well if you look at what went on with the likes of Jimmy Saville across the water, supposedly the media is a very dark place.

Sooner or later it'll all come out in the wash.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Muckka wrote: »
    Do you not think, it's a bit much for a young lad to be in drag ?

Depends on what you think constitutes drag. I'd baulk at any child in full make up, with fake eyelashes and a padded bra. A seven year old boy wearing an Elsa costume because she's his favourite movie character or a regular kids dress because he likes it would be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

All homosexuals aren't paedophiles. But the ones getting excited about this eleven year old boy gyrating in front of them are.

If a group of men got their thrills from watching an eleven year old girl dance for them in a club no one in their right mind would be offended at them being described as paedophiles.

There are some bizarre, fucked up comments here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,496 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

How do you define a troll in this thread? Because one of your own moderators, Brian, has some fairly abhorrent views. Does he count? And if so does that make him an appropriate person to moderate other threads?

Mod: The definition of a troll is somebody who winds up others for a reaction. Source.

Brian? is not a mod in After Hours. In After Hours, he is treated like any other user and like other users, he will not be banned simply for having views you disagree with.

And lastly, do not discuss moderation on thread. It derails discussion. PM the mod who made the warning (or any other mod) if you have any further queries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Sadly there is massive money to be made by media outlets by being the most liberal medium.
    Half of mainstream media authors that promote this as normal or to the point of celebrating it probably don't find it normal at all and it has the butterfly effect of spinning out of control.

It then has a demoralizing effect on society, which is a desirable byproduct of the pushers of the ideology. People tend to stop resisting and become more pliable when they become demoralized.

Take any society and basically try to invert the value systems. What's up is down, what's good is bad.

People are convinced it is normal. He gets mentored in the form or career advice and fanboys on a junkie sociopath that went to jail for murder that promotes clubs, (Michael Alig), has appeared on some of his videos mock acting snorting drugs,

The word conservative is now associated with malice. As is outrage or digust. Someone immediately expresses digust and their motives are damned.
    If counselling was suggested for that kid now it would be recognised as a form entrapment of the child, even abuse by the liberal twitterati. Similarly getting child protection services.

The whole parents labelling as gay when he was 2 or 3 has been twisted and propagandized to the point that it is, if you didn't have your wits about you almost convincing at first glance! Oh, we saw the two year old playing merrily and playing with my (the mother's) clothes and immediately we outed him to everyone!

He has been steered in this direction since he was 2 or 3 it seems as, sadly, his parents were "clever" (f*cked up, non empathetic) enough to see a niche in the market.

Another thing is this has to be worrying for genuinely would be gay couples as it is natural that this example will be thrown in, amongst other bigoted opinions to use against gay people adopting kids. It will, unfairly be brought into the equation for those who oppose same sex couples wishing to build a family.

.I genuinely think, and I hope I am well off here, on my instincts, that there is, some molestation involved. It is just a natural reaction, so I am just relaying .
    my thoughts.

• Advertisement

No evidence but I think there is molestation... can you convict on a hunch

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

It's only natural when you start to give attention and power to people who have serious mental issues
    there's going to be problems.

The fact there seems to a different letter added to the lgb everytime I blink is perfect example.

It's only natural when you start to give attention and power to people who have serious mental issues
    there's going to be problems.

The fact there seems to a different letter added to the lgb everytime I blink is perfect example.

Of what?

The plot thickens..........

"A 10-year-old transgender boy says he is founding the world's first dating site for transgender children Desmond Napoles, aka "Desmond is Amazing," is launching the new website that aims to "encourage" kids to switch genders in an "online drag club. "The "Haus of Amazing" site will be a "no-parent zone" designed to invite "gender-fluid," and "trans-curious" minors into an "encouraging and safe online community for drag kids to connect with each other." According to a promotional flyer for the new site, it has been "established exclusively for kids who are doing amazing drag.” The site's admin will approve all applicants manually and block access from parents or children who sign up using their "offensive" born gender to ensure the "drag kids" feel "safe to express themselves."

Holy f*ck, this is beyond disturbing. If this doesn't bring the topic of paedophilia into discussion, nothing will. His parents (who set up this site) are worse than pimps.

"A 10-year-old transgender boy says he is founding the world's first dating site for transgender children Desmond Napoles, aka "Desmond is Amazing," is launching the new website that aims to "encourage" kids to switch genders in an "online drag club. "The "Haus of Amazing" site will be a "no-parent zone" designed to invite "gender-fluid," and "trans-curious" minors into an "encouraging and safe online community for drag kids to connect with each other." According to a promotional flyer for the new site, it has been "established exclusively for kids who are doing amazing drag.” The site's admin will approve all applicants manually and block access from parents or children who sign up using their "offensive" born gender to ensure the "drag kids" feel "safe to express themselves."

Holy f*ck, this is beyond disturbing. If this doesn't bring the topic of paedophilia into discussion, nothing will. His parents (who set up this site) are worse than pimps.

Any link? Not 4chan

lbc2019 wrote: »
    No evidence but I think there is molestation... can you convict on a hunch

No, but you can have a serious and logical viewpoint. This is the problem, you are waiting to see evidence to acknowledge the probability of it occurring.

I have no power to prosecute or convict, nor would anyone with any direct evidence, so no need to be obtuse and pedantic about me having a "hunch".

FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

**Alarm bells ringing**

"No parent" and "block parents"
    mother of god

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Of what?

Over complicating things. Giving the spotlight to people who don't need it!

Any link? Not 4chan

I found a link to this forum (it is not a celebratory forum)

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/parent-free-dating-site-for-trans-kids-in-development.38490/page-5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

[

Brian? is not a mod in After Hours. In After Hours, he is treated like any other user and like other users,

2qhhhh.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement