Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,001 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chili, beans, cheese & hot jalapeño peppers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

An Actimel

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

While rearranging my home office I found an in date Terry's chocolate orange still in the box. So I'm eatin that. Be rude not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Having a salad ( lettuce, scallions, boiled egg, red salmon, beetroot and thousand island dressing) sandwich here

I'll have some chocolate orange for afters thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Bread and cheese for lunch

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Having a salad ( lettuce, scallions, boiled egg, red salmon, beetroot and thousand island dressing) sandwich here

I'll have some chocolate orange for afters thanks :D

Ya won't. It's gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Mug of Bovril, roast beef and cheddar sambo.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

mash with burgers peas carrots and gravey :) delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Friday night treat , no takeaway this week :)
    Sirloin steak , onions and homemade chips .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Scrambled eggs and toast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Drinking gin

Making homemade pizzas using wraps and cirio pizza sauce...its amazing

Pints. Enjoyed them with Mrs. G. Food? Ah feck it, we blew the budget tonight. Nachos starter between us. Mrs G had the Lasagne with salad and garlic bread. I had the Chicken curry, rice and naan bread. A big bowl of chunky chips to share. A familiar spot. Same meal as last time......nearly.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Pints. Enjoyed them with Mrs. G. Food? Ah feck it, we blew the budget tonight. Nachos starter between us. Mrs G had the Lasagne with salad and garlic bread. I had the Chicken curry, rice and naan bread. A big bowl of chunky chips to share. A familiar spot. Same meal as last time......nearly.:D

are ye out on the town ?.

bassy wrote: »

An early "out on the town". Mrs G doesn't have the energy for it since her stroke, but gives it a good go, hence we do it early. Home now. A canadian.

bassy wrote: »

Hey Bassy! Can't comment on the other thread but well done with the bookie Euromillions win! Ya Boya!

Hey Bassy! Can't comment on the other thread but well done with the bookie Euromillions win! Ya Boya!

thanks G its about time i,ve been doing it ages and its a great win for 1 euro 50c on main draw and 50c on plus draw.gonna splash open a carling and look forward to collecting my winnings during the week :)

Smokey bacon Tayto .

I would actually like a nice , zangy , lemon cheesecake , except I don't have any lol .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Smokey bacon Tayto .

I would actually like a nice , zangy , lemon cheesecake , except I don't have any lol .

No cheesecake Mam! But you don't need it after a steak!

on 2nd can of carling :)

No cheesecake Mam! But you don't need it after a steak!

Hollow bones G :p
    The steak was earlier , would like something nice now , no chocolate in the house either !!

Well , there's an Aero in the car but I'm not going out for it .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hollow bones G :p
    The steak was earlier , would like something nice now , no chocolate in the house either !!

Well , there's an Aero in the car but I'm not going out for it .

Go get it Mam! More Cadbury's Roundies! But gotta stop!

Go get it Mam! More Cadbury's Roundies! But gotta stop!

Dammit , may buy Roundies tomorrow too , but not the caramel one's , don't like them ..

Bottle of water , chocolate still in the car :D

Maltesers and popcorn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Had my first Easter egg today

Had my first Easter egg today

oh you bad bad boy :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :(
    Chocolate..........

Joachim Kroll is an interesting watch while I continue to munch on maltesers :D

Here Mam I’ll give you some :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Joachim Kroll is an interesting watch while I continue to munch on maltesers :D

Here Mam I’ll give you some :)

Ah thank you Auto , :)

Will return the favour tomorrow !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Infonovice

Nakd salted caramel nibbles. They are actually really nice for a raw food item.

Cup of tea

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,001 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Latte

Advertisement