Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

The last I heard he discovered a disconnected cable. I see that has grown to an attempt to open his PC to place a key logging monkey inside or something.

That's specially potentially ridiculous.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I thought a keylogger was a program, I had no idea the pc had to be unscrewed to install it!

Physical keyloggers exist.

They are plugged between the keyboard and the PC. And they have a usually quite limited memory, which he'd overflow in one Facebook post!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I presume he just uses the same rubbish password on every site, and his email address and password have made their way onto a list where internet cyberbowsies could then login to other services he uses.

his password is likely W4lt3rM1tty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

his password is likely W4lt3rM1tty ;)

As if he would use something that complex!

I'm guessing password123

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

check out any email address and its history of being leaked in a data breach
    https://haveibeenpwned.com/

admin@unitedpeople.ie has been leaked in a dropbox dump in 2012
    I'm sure there are other emails associated with UP

• Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

As if he would use something that complex!

I'm guessing password123

Ah now, he's cleverer than that (in his own head anyway)

It's password1234

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

internet cyberbowsies \

lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

The paranoid muppet is currently running a poll about the popularity of the newspaper front pages.
    You don't need to be a friend of his to vote.

I'd have thought Drogheda's answer to Bill Gates would have blocked off such a minor bug.

Ha ha ha is posting those everyday proving too much like work for him ?

• Advertisement

Ha ha ha is posting those everyday proving too much like work for him ?

Anonymous complaints apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

The majority verdict of his followers is the atm jobs are inside jobs by the state and banks to rush through a cashless society. Absolute loons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Huge excitement building for a shuddering expose about the job path 1%. Must have found some juicy info about the corrupt elites.

Jeff actually followed through mere hours later after “working” hard all day. These big announcements are usually quitely forgotten about.

His massive revelation is that they only sampled 1% of people in their customer service study. Basically Jeff having no understanding of statistical sampling again. What a melt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

When everyone else is working .. Jeff is bouncing numbers around in his shed

He has an article in a local rag as to how he is going to put him self up for sacking by the electorate if he gets elected .. zero indication as to how this could happen or under what legal framework it could possibly happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

The majority verdict of his followers is the atm jobs are inside jobs by the state and banks to rush through a cashless society. Absolute loons
    Apparently, Gemma was spouting this earlier.....and flouride in the water..... kindred spirits, wah?:rolleyes:

The UP national co-ordinator has been posting on Gemma’s pages with his ‘research’ in to fluoride

• Registered Users Posts: 33,867 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

whippet wrote: »
    He has an article in a local rag as to how he is going to put him self up for sacking by the electorate if he gets elected .. zero indication as to how this could happen or under what legal framework it could possibly happen

I think it's called "the next election" :p :pac:

Meanwhile, it's a pity that this project appears to no longer be under development. Could've been the answer to Jeff's computer security issues.

Tinfoil Hat Linux

250px-Tinfoillinux.jpg

He's probably running an unpatched Windows Vista or something. Given his vast IT expertise, running a locked down linux distribution with full disk encryption should be no bother to him at all... and best of all it's entirely ***FREE***

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,867 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I honestly think that there are people out there who get a great kick out of inventing the most ridiculous, far-fetched conspiracy theories they can imagine... then seeing how much traction they get!

A conspiracy theory conspiracy theory :eek: :cool: :pac:

Life ain't always empty.

He's no longer media ignored.

Progress!

• Advertisement

If you were to believe Jeff’s version of what the Drogheda people’s concerns were it’s all about Jobpath no mention of the escalating gang violence on the streets ... as some one who is local to Drogheda the general population don’t give a ****e about Jobpath, posters or anything Jeff is canvassing about ...

Half the comments on his page are from people who can't vote for him as they are not local :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

i was actually trawling Jeffs posting history on here to look for something about his body guarding experience to say that he should have tackled the gunmen and saved the day.
    instead I came across this in a thread from 2010 titled
    "Why is Enda Kenny's rating so low? "

This is only the beginning of his characteristically brief list of 24 items, one really stood out (emphasis is mine)
    1.He is completely uncharismatic (I know it shouldn't really be a factor but it is so we have to deal with it)
    2.He gave a woefully inept performance on the Late Late where he couldn't give a reason not to go into government with SF
    3.He doesn't know his own party's policy on water charges
    4.His incessant criticisms of EVERYTHING the government do is just childish.
    5.He let what was a potentially a great TD in George Lee slip through his fingers(I know, this wasn't entirely his fault but he's being blamed for it in some quarters).
    6. His mad grin on the LLS . . how could you trust a man with a grin like that ?
    7. His bid to get rid of the senate . . great idea but he forgot to tell his senators
    8. "From now on, I am going to be myself" - What the heck was that all about ? ? Me, Myself and ? !
    9. He seems no less corrupt and incompetent than Cowen.
    10. He doesn't come across as entirely honest and open.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

When everyone else is working .. Jeff is bouncing numbers around in his shed

I think this idiotic notion really shows up what little grasp he has on reality.
    Never mind what legislation would be needed or under what mechanism it could operate but moreso: who does he think is going to impliment it for him?

Does he think there's a raft of people in the CC offices that have nothing better to do than keep tallies on negative comments about him and then use what metric before he gets a yellow or red flag? and then what? An empty seat on the council until the next election?

His stupidity is only interrupted by his ignorance.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

If he quit, UP would be asked to put forward a replacement Councillor. If they failed to, the local council procedure for an Independent replacement would come in to play which is usually - but not always - a case of requesting the Independent to nominate someone and if they fail (e.g. refuse or are dead), placing the last excluded candidate in.

This is, of course, fantasy as he's not getting elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Typical..... instead of condemning what's going on, the attention-seeking git is trying to make himself some sort of political hero on the coat tails of it. He has no shame.:mad:

His anti-vaxer friends are having a free reign in his page at the moment. Heaps of Freeman type comments and just blatant lies about vaccines being bandied about.

He has found his level with these nut jobs ...

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Some suspect comments on his post about it, including some anti Muslim stuff, and of course jobpath

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Poor Jeff. He has his on-line crowd but no real message for his locals.
    He's done nothing to help his community and has no plans to either
    His economic ideas are 1960's communist (at best) and he is at heart a social liberal. That area is well supplied with notable candidates and he was and is too egotistical and troublesome to have joined one of the many parties (PBP, AA etc.) that would have suited his outlook. That ship has well sailed.

Now he's left with his anti-Jobpath manifesto in a time of almost full employment and an end in sight for that particular programme. The followers he has gained from this crusade aren't bright enough to differentiate Jeff from the like of Gemma O'Doherty. Jeff did promote the idea of spoiling one's vote for GO'D. He's trying to forget that now but the smell is still clinging to him.

He's kinda fallen between two stools. The Far Left is full, no vacancies there for him and no audience. The Far Right though is on an evangelical recruitment drive across Europe at the moment and Jeff would appear to have caught the eye of those supporters. His party colleagues (ahem) post on GO'D's page and his FB audience's posts are increasingly easier to cross reference with ACI's ideas than they are PBP's. Awkward.

What next for Jeff?
    Will there be a Youtube message from him sitting bare chested in a hot tub in Gran Torino's mother's back garden in Beaumont as Gemma slips into the water between them, tightens her nipple clamps and sparks up a bong?

Or more likely will Jeff be a coward of his convictions and say nothing and be happy with any ol' audience he can get?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

His anti-vaxer friends are having a free reign in his page at the moment. Heaps of Freeman type comments and just blatant lies about vaccines being bandied about.

He has found his level with these nut jobs ...

Shows his blatant hypocrisy, as one of his biggest causes on boards was the year (2010?) that the government decided to hold back the HPV rollout as the health service couldn't afford the €20M needed that year.
    I remember he got about a thousand thanks for suggesting that it was a disgrace that DOT were building cycle lanes at the time (his understanding of the concept of separate department budgets was never great).

But now that he has a lot of anti-vaxxers following him, he conveniently forgets his prior positions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement