Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronavirus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

King Mob wrote: »
    :confused:
    So you are saying it's being downplayed. But you know it's being downplayed because the media and government are warning about it? ...
    [ + default daily reply : who/what/when/where/why/which ]
    confused.png It's only appears to be downplayed here (read previous posts), not really anywhere else. Comprende?

Have you any view, that it isn't being downplayed here?
    If so: who/why/when/where/which/why etc etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Titclamp

Re Bill Gates and vaccines; there are clips of him seemingly linking vaccines and a reduction in population growth.

https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_innovating_to_zero/transcript

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

'Some, various, most'

You're sounding a bit vague, and you're the 1st person to bring up "the jews".

Do you have a view of your own on "the jews" as you refer to, in relation to COVID19 feel free to explain.

What about the Buddists, are they "involved" somehow.?

This is getting a bit strange now, some folks (DohnJoe) are bringing up religions into this coronavirus situation, while at the same time, not even explaining why.
    Weirdly we only get: 'Some, various, most' (vague or what!).

Yup, the Jews.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Re Bill Gates and vaccines; there are clips of him seemingly linking vaccines and a reduction in population growth.
    This is a dishonest misrepresentation of what he says.

Could you explain how this plays into conspiracy theories about corona virus?

confused.png It's only appears to be downplayed here (read previous posts), not really anywhere else. Comprende?

Have you any view, that it isn't being downplayed here?
    If so: who/why/when/where/which/why etc etc etc.
    Ok. Then what conspiracy theory are you proposing?

Again your reply is very bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Lord Fairlord

Titclamp wrote: »

Yeah at 4.29 in I think. It's not the only time he's made a link between the two publicly either.

Titclamp wrote: »
    Why ask so many questions when you don't want answers that suit you?
    Lol, this is fiunny.

I've learned in the last day or two, the KingMob only replies to a single question with at least 5 or 7 of his own, a default trivial pointless exercise in time wasting, that is best ignored (and will be).

"As further discussed in this piece, Gates later came to the conclusion that birth control was not the best approach to achieve the goal of slower population growth, instead realizing that — counterintuitively — a reduction in childhood mortality was the best way to limit population growth:"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

Lol, this is fiunny.

I've learned in the last day or two, the KingMob only replies to a single question with at least 5 or 7 of his own, a default trivial pointless exercise in time wasting, that is best ignored (and will be).

Again, personal attacks when all I've been trying to do is get clarification of what the conspiracy theory being proposed actually is...

Ok. Then what conspiracy theory are you proposing?

Again (repeat question)
    Have. you. any. view, that. it. isn't. being. downplayed. here?

(This has already been suggested as a conpsiracy. I.e. the downplay of the situation.
    Do. you. have. a. view. on. this, of. your. own?

If you reply with another 5-7 questions and ignore this simple question,
    I'll assume you are an AI-bot who's function is only to ask batch questions only.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    "As further discussed in this piece, Gates later came to the conclusion that birth control was not the best approach to achieve the goal of slower population growth, instead realizing that — counterintuitively — a reduction in childhood mortality was the best way to limit population growth:"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

That may be his favoured option but it is not the only clip where I have seen him linking vaccines and population.

Again, personal attacks when all I've been trying to do is get clarification of what the conspiracy theory being proposed actually is...

I don't think there is one being proposed

Again (repeat question)
    Have. you. any. view, that. it. isn't. being. downplayed. here?

If you reply with another 5-7 questions and ignore this simple question, I'll assume you are an AI-bot who's function is only to ask batch questions only.
    No, I don't believe the corona virus being downplayed here.
    Nor do I believe that a few posters "downplaying" it on a forum constitutes a conspiracy.

Can you explain your conspiracy theory now please?

I don't think there is one being proposed

Do you think the situation is being downplayed?

That may be his favoured option but it is not the only clip where I have seen him linking vaccines and population.
    Could you explain what you believe this this means?

For example, do you believe that Bill Gates intends to use vaccines to kill people?

No, I don't believe the corona virus being downplayed here.
    Nor do I believe that a few posters "downplaying" it on a forum constitutes a conspiracy.

Disagree with both of your views on this.

He's suggesting that the birth rate is lower in societies with better healthcare systems, whereas in very poor societies people have a tendency to have more children due to high infant mortality rates (like we used to in the past)

Disagree with both of your views on this.
    Ok. That's nice.
    So what conspiracy theory are you suggesting?

Do you think the situation is being downplayed?

lol

He's suggesting that the birth rate is lower in societies with better healthcare systems, whereas in very poor societies people have a tendency to have more children due to high infant mortality rates (like we used to in the past)

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/sep/18/the-african-youth-boom-whats-worrying-bill-gates

• Advertisement

Could you explain what you believe this this means?

For example, do you believe that Bill Gates intends to use vaccines to kill people?

No. I find it suspicious that he has linked vaccines more than once to population growth; he seems to be implying that they can have an affect on fertility rates.

No. I find it suspicious that he has linked vaccines more than once to population growth; he seems to be implying that they can have an affect on fertility rates.

I might be getting a bit off-topic here maybe, but would you say Bill Gates wants to use vaccines as some sort of sterilisation tool to reduce the population?

In terms of correlation yes although not in terms of causation. You may well be right about what he means but it's something that deserves serious scrutiny.

I might be getting a bit off-topic here maybe, but would you say Bill Gates wants to use vaccines as some sort of sterilisation tool to reduce the population?

I think that it's a possibility; I hope not of course.

Well no, that's not what he says at all.
    That's a dishonest misrepresentation that arises from silly conspiracy theories.

He is not implying anything. You are inferring.
    Vaccines do not affect fertility rates.

What he is saying and has been explained to you, with references, is that when populations receive better healthcare, the birthrate as a whole goes down due to the fact that people choose to have less children. They choose to have less children because less children die young.
    Fertility is not lessened.

What part do you find suspicious and why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Neither conspiracy nor theory that the Open Society Foundation is subverting nations:
    https://eclj.org/ngos-and-the-judges-of-the-echr
    Part of this report goes highlights that there are multiple judges linked to the OSF and shows that there is a conflict of interest.

Also, for anyone who wants to learn a bit about George Soros generally:
    https://listverse.com/2016/10/21/10-dark-secrets-of-george-soros/
    This is not a conspiracy site although it does occasionally cover them.

Sure, it’s not a conspiracy site. I believe you.

Well no, that's not what he says at all.
    That's a dishonest misrepresentation that arises from silly conspiracy theories.

He is not implying anything. You are inferring.
    Vaccines do not affect fertility rates.

What he is saying and has been explained to you, with references, is that when populations receive better healthcare, the birthrate as a whole goes down due to the fact that people choose to have less children. They choose to have less children because less children die young.
    Fertility is not lessened.

What part do you find suspicious and why?

And as I said in another reply, causation and correlation are two different things; i.e. one may have a healthier society that still has a high fertility rate. I find the desire of a very wealthy individual for poor people to have fewer children suspicious.

I'm not generally against vaccination technology but a vaccine could be created which might affect fertility even just completely unintentionally. People, including scientists, make mistakes.

Anyway, I'm ill so I'm off for now.
    Have a nice day all.
    God bless

Ipso wrote: »
    Sure, it’s not a conspiracy site. I believe you.

If you actually looked at the website you would see that it is not a conspiracy site.

Have a nice day.
    Gb

And as I said in another reply, causation and correlation are two different things; i.e. one may have a healthier society that still has a high fertility rate. I find the desire of a very wealthy individual for poor people to have fewer children suspicious.

I'm not generally against vaccination technology but a vaccine could be created which might affect fertility even just completely unintentionally. People, including scientists, make mistakes.

Anyway, I'm ill so I'm off for now.
    Have a nice day all.
    God bless

How can they say this virus affects fertility in men already

Maybe its to cover up the rushed vaccine that comes out which is the real reason as there's obviously no time to check long term research on side effects if any.

• Advertisement

Ok. That's nice.
    So what conspiracy theory are you suggesting?

Isn't this like the Notre Dame conspiracy thread, pedantic/contrarian views with few or no conspiracy theories

Perhaps it's the new trend

Advertisement