Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Regrets, I've had a few....

Options
  • 26-04-2019 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

I ballsed up my marriage going for divorce. I didn't apply myself at school, never got a college education and working a poorly paid job.

How about you ? Regrets ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

let me get the book.

ah here it is.

THUMP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,402 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nope, all the mistakes i made in the past have made me the person i am today.

Except for tequila, i always regret tequila!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭This is it

I suppose a few but I don't dwell on them. Whatever I did previously got me where I am now, which is a happy place, anything I'm not happy with I'm working on. Be grand.

Nope I did it my way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Opening this thread..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

A few, but I've stopped caring.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,904 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

I regret choosing the career I ended up in, and that its the only job I'm qualified for, that will pay enough to cover my loans and mortgage.

I regret getting the mortgage and loans.

I regret not appreciating my parents enough when they were still alive.

I regret not going home to visit my siblings more.

I regret that I dwell on things too much.

Happy out otherwise.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Not buying more bitcoin 2 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

no.
    old enough to know regrets are a waste of what time that's left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I like to think that over time things will always get better, so I try to not to dwell too much on the past. Maybe I'm a little bit too optimistic though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Vita nova

You can't have a thread with that title without a video from the Chairman of the Board.

At this stage there isn't much I don't regret..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

No real regrets myself.

Having said that, if I had my time again I'd have done things differently alright.

The main thing in my case over the last 50 years is that, I've always done the very best I could have done in any given situation with the knowledge I had available to me at any given time.

This is why I've no real regrets.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I was good till I got a taste for Jäger.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭corks finest

Heckler wrote: »
    I ballsed up my marriage going for divorce. I didn't apply myself at school, never got a college education and working a poorly paid job.

I mirrored you boy,but luckily enough ended up with my smallie 5 days a week since he was. 2 and a half,so in some way making up for some of my balls up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 199 ✭✭Morries Wigs

Heckler wrote: »

None :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

MOD Last reply was nearly 2 years ago so I am closing this up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement