Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Greystones Freecycle thread. [Read post one before posting]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Hi Matt

Do the PCs have XP on them already? If so I will take them and the monitor.

I'll also take the hoover assuming it works!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Thy might do....

I ve chopped and changed them a bit, I tell u what u take em tonight and Ill make sure there's enough parts to make 4 pcs how's that??

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Sounds good to me!

Computers, monitor and hoover gone...

Anyone for the video players and tvs? I've also found a tv/video combi if anyone wants that???

Common people it's free!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ADK

Hi, is anyone interested in a second-hand red and white plastic IKEA high chair, still in v good condition?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Is the Phillips TV Still available?? Can it be hooked up to a DVD Player?? Would be great & compact for the Kids Playroom..

My one?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 joinerydivision

Just doing a clear out and we have these great sturdy IKEA chairs that we really dont use anymore, anyone wants them they are very welcome to them.

They are quite low so we've tended to use them as 'emergency chairs' but so comfy and they are also great for garden/outdoor use.

We're in charlesland if anyone wants to pop round and pick them up, if so call or text on 087 6881504.

Hope someone can use them!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

I have two office swivel chairs to give away. One is perfect and the other has a bit of fraying on the front of the seat but perfectly useable.
    I can drop them into Charlesland/Greystones/Delgany/Kilcoole area if needed.

photostreamphotostreamhttp://farm7.static.flickr.com/6027/5929989352_3b041940b1_m.jpg
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6001/5929988422_395a70b9e0_m.jpg
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6121/5929431415_b2088c3cc4_m.jpg
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6018/5929430429_0f2f91aec3_m.jpg

photostream

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭toitle

Hi Minigolf,
    Are either of these still available?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

toitle wrote: »
    Hi Minigolf,
    Are either of these still available?
    Thanks
    PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭yesap

2 seater and 3 seater leather sofa. Pictures attached.

2 seater in very good condition.

3 seater in well used condition. Rip in leather on one of cushions, see photo.

Available to be taken for free. Must be taken as a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lego11

Hi all

have a Habitat sofa bed up for grabs if anyone wants it. Its in mid denim colour with a removeable washable cover. Bed folds out as a small double. In good condition but cover has a tear at the back.

Dimensions as below
    Length 180cm
    Depth 90cm.

Collection from Greystones. Needs to go asap as have already got another sofa.

PM if interested.

Trying to post a pic of the sofabed but I cannot seem to attach a pic, can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

JJ

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrickpc

Hi there,

May be interested in the sofa bed - has it a wooden or metal base?

In order to attach an image click the paperclip icon at the top of the message box. Jpeg images need to be under 2mb in size - this might be the problem.

Thanks,

-Patrick

thanks for the info, pic is 2.5, will try and resize it now.

regards

JJ

pic of sofa

Hi Patrick

sorry only saw your question, the base is wooden slats and is in a tri fold spring mechanism.

Regards

JJ

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrickpc

Thanks - looks like it is in good nick but I just measured the bedroom and don't have space unfortunately. Sorry about that.

Thanks again.

-P

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hannabanana

Sofabed in Charlesland available for collection.

It is 175*95cm and in very good condition.

As we are waiting for a new sofa a quick reply is necessary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 noital

Sofa looks excellent, ill PM u now, hannabanana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 12xu22

hi, anyone got a tallboy or similar for my ma-in-law, (write your own punchline), seriously, she is in a small house and has run out of storage, greystones area, many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Wooden Coffee table, needs nice new home.

Coffee Table 2.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dinosaur

Hello, have 2 chairs free to good home.

1. Nursing chair with footstool. Perfect condition just needs a good scrub as has been stored for a while.
    2. Wooden rocking chair - perfect condition and cushions included if wanted.

Please PM me for further details.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

As above, in use til today, cost about e100 in woodies.1800h 600w 300d. Have placed them to side of house, ready to take away

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

Hi lmc,is that coffee table still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

abacus120 wrote: »
    Hi lmc,is that coffee table still available?

No sorry it was collected

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Selandia

Teak dining table, seats six, solid and sturdy but surface has water damage. Anyone interested in sanding down and revarnishing is welcome to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 alexw

2 pine single bed frames looking for a good home. Kilpedder area

There's also a matching pine bedside locker. All in good condition - son has gotten a bunk bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 hoags

Dinosaur wrote: »
    Hello, have 2 chairs free to good home.

1. Nursing chair with footstool. Perfect condition just needs a good scrub as has been stored for a while.
    2. Wooden rocking chair - perfect condition and cushions included if wanted.

Please PM me for further details.

Thank you

PM sent directly

Advertisement