27-03-2012, 14:53   #46
Turtyturd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcarlow View Post
You're probably best asking your local newsagents or comic store to order them in for you. Seems they're more likely to deliver promptly to a retailer rather than their subscribers
Yep, my brother works in a supermarket and they get it delivered for him, there still seems to be a bit of a delay in it but that could be down to him not being told it has arrived, and it is nothing like the delays that have been mentioned here.
Advertisement
27-03-2012, 17:22   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtyturd View Post
Yep, my brother works in a supermarket and they get it delivered for him, there still seems to be a bit of a delay in it but that could be down to him not being told it has arrived, and it is nothing like the delays that have been mentioned here.
and i get mine ordered through the newsagent beside the supermarket where i work (mine wont as we no longer order in partworks....not even one copy....which i would be guaranteed to buy ) and it gets kept for me by them
28-03-2012, 23:05   #48
brianregan09

So has anyone even recieved one of the graphic novels yet ?? Outside of the confirmation letter i mean
30-03-2012, 10:49   #49

i received the dvd mug and issues 2 and 3 and thats been it so far, i rang last week and i eventually got though on another attempt this morning. They told me that on the 20th Feb issues 4 and 5 and the book ends were posted to me, i didn't get them. She was adament that they were posted she couldn't give me a tracking number they don't do them for some reason and she told me that they would sent them out again at the end of the month.I couldn't believe she was actually getting thick with me on the phone anyway i said that if it was posted on the 20th Feb and you presumed i got them, then why wasn't issues 6 and 7 posted out on the 20th March she couldn't give me an answer. I reckon i'll be calling again in a fortnight.
30-03-2012, 10:54   #50
Fysh

I have to say, lads, I've had a few magazine subscriptions over the last 4-5 years and none of them have been anywhere near as bad as what you're describing on here.

If I were ye I'd cancel and see if I could convince a local newsagent to get them in for me. They have to be reasonably timely with newsagents because those are returnable orders and they get penalised for shipping delays. (I know, I know, such concepts are alien to anyone used to the vagaries of the Direct Market...)
Thanks from:
Advertisement
30-03-2012, 14:06   #51
Bistoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaryspacedude View Post
i received the dvd mug and issues 2 and 3 and thats been it so far, i rang last week and i eventually got though on another attempt this morning. They told me that on the 20th Feb issues 4 and 5 and the book ends were posted to me, i didn't get them. She was adament that they were posted she couldn't give me a tracking number they don't do them for some reason and she told me that they would sent them out again at the end of the month.I couldn't believe she was actually getting thick with me on the phone anyway i said that if it was posted on the 20th Feb and you presumed i got them, then why wasn't issues 6 and 7 posted out on the 20th March she couldn't give me an answer. I reckon i'll be calling again in a fortnight.
Its getting to be a right pain in the arse, I missed a delivery this morning, so I will have to go to the local sorting office to collect them later. I dont know if its the missed 2nd delivery, or if its the 3rd. Ill let You all know when I get them.
But yes, this service is unacceptable, When I have My " Free" gifts I will be canceling the subscription, Hopefully I will have something for My troubles.
p.s. The Mug " Free" gift that came with the first, was Not the one pictured on the website, More like an eggcup than a mug.
30-03-2012, 14:22   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bistoman View Post
Its getting to be a right pain in the arse, I missed a delivery this morning, so I will have to go to the local sorting office to collect them later. I dont know if its the missed 2nd delivery, or if its the 3rd. Ill let You all know when I get them.
But yes, this service is unacceptable, When I have My " Free" gifts I will be canceling the subscription, Hopefully I will have something for My troubles.
p.s. The Mug " Free" gift that came with the first, was Not the one pictured on the website, More like an eggcup than a mug.
seriously? ah jaysus it just gets worse....they really need to clean up their act
Thanks from:
30-03-2012, 20:35   #53
Bistoman

Quote:
Turns out to be the Missing "Venom" & " Ultimate's" Editions.
31-03-2012, 14:24   #54
Pariah

Quote:
How long were you waiting?
Advertisement
31-03-2012, 14:27   #55
Bistoman

Quote:
Well I was expecting them about the 10th of Feb, So almost 2 months
31-03-2012, 15:54   #56
Pariah

Quote:
Well I was expecting them about the 10th of Feb, So almost 2 months
I'm waiting on them too, hope they come next week now.....
31-03-2012, 22:55   #57

Quote:
pervy pervy hulk
05-04-2012, 10:16   #58
Pariah

Just a little update. After emailing them on the 19th March, I finally received this reply:

"Thank you for your email and please accept our profound apologies for the delayed response.

Please be advised that issues 4, 5 and the Zap Book ends were sent out on 20/02/2012. Please confirm if you have received these or if we need to replace them.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance."

Funny the way the date is the same as scaryspacedude, no?
05-04-2012, 14:25   #59

This week it's Incredible Hulk - Silent Screams

16-04-2012, 12:13   #60
DeadParrot

Received Winter Solder and Silent Screams this morning.
Never got
The Ultimates: Super-Human
The Amazing Spider-Man: Birth of Venom
Thor: Reborn

Very pissed off at this level of service and it's near impossible to get through on the phone

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion