Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please anwser - pregnant?

• 14-06-2017 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Never had sex but 15 days late with period. Completely paranoid I'm pregnant have done stuff and he has came near me (not genitals) but maybe on his hand that he put in me after and on my bed clothes. Completely freaking out hep

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Nobody can tell you. Make a test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Mod Note

Hi kait1234

It's obvious that you are very worried but asking for or giving medical advice is against the Boards.ie terms of use - for very good reasons.
    There are many reasons why your period could be late - please to contact your GP or ask your Pharmacist for professional advice.

All the best

Lumi

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement