Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ledwill Park

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭g3l8usd9inoptz

Have they given any timelines to you guys??
    Hi Andrea,

I got mine done wednesday of last week. About 6 pages of snagging. Mostly all cosmetic and nothing major thankfully. The house wasnt ready at the time and there was no water or electricity so will have to go again to test that. Apart from that all good.

Getting close now. Good luck on Thursday.

I'm so jealous of ye all. Patiently waiting on Phase 2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭colly10

Have they given any timelines to you guys??

They said maybe September but weren’t sure, just waiting to hear now

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭localscientist

colly10 wrote: »
    They said maybe September but weren’t sure, just waiting to hear now

Yep they just told us September too, SF said the builders haven't really given them much info

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Pat150

Does anybody know what the story is with the alarms? SF have been a bit sketchy on the details on whether or not the houses are wired for alarms. Does anyone know any good providers?

The houses are not wired for an alarm unless that has changed for the next phase. Wireless alarms are the way forward.

I have used PPSSecurity for my last 3 properties.

Pat150 wrote: »
    Does anybody know what the story is with the alarms? SF have been a bit sketchy on the details on whether or not the houses are wired for alarms. Does anyone know any good providers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Does anybody hear a dolphin like sound when they step on their back lawn?

Yeah I do. There are loads of dolphins in the royal canal near by.
    Does anybody hear a dolphin like sound when they step on their back lawn?

Yeah I do. There are loads of dolphins in the royal canal near by.

How did they get there? They must feel restricted to space but I hope they stay as I would like to see them or maybe go for a swim with them. Do you think it would be safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

I know that they are just releasing properties for Phase 2 this weekend but will there be further phases? Just in a situation where I'm on probation as t work at awaiting to get my first payslip so we cannot proceed with the mortgage application until we get all documentation.

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a solicitor they found good to deal with and looked after the purchase well? Am looking to sort one for Saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Vicgru83

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a solicitor they found good to deal with and looked after the purchase well? Am looking to sort one for Saturday

Direct law solicitor in skerries are very good we are dealing with them at the moment.We just pulled out of millerstown so deciding what to do next.Would be interested in ledwill next phase depending if there is a hike in house prices compared to previous phases

Terry Gorry in Enfield town is great. Works around your hours etc.

There will be 4 phases in total
    red_bairn wrote: »
    I know that they are just releasing properties for Phase 2 this weekend but will there be further phases? Just in a situation where I'm on probation as t work at awaiting to get my first payslip so we cannot proceed with the mortgage application until we get all documentation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LJG15

<SNIP> in the City Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dar1986

Hi All.

Does anyone know the difference between the Sanderling A and B? Hoping to view on Saturday but I believe only one type is on show..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Dar1986 wrote: »
    Hi All.

Does anyone know the difference between the Sanderling A and B? Hoping to view on Saturday but I believe only one type is on show..

Thanks

Possibly relating to the balcony out the front?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dar1986

red_bairn wrote: »
    Possibly relating to the balcony out the front?

Thanks for the reply. Found out today. The A is slightly smaller and only half brick on the front. The B is full brick.

Got ours sorted today 😊 Delighted, it was a stressful morning

Got ours sorted today 😊 Delighted, it was a stressful morning

As in did you get the keys?

As in did you get the keys?

No, a while to wait yet, just put down a booking deposit on the second phase.

We’re getting paranoid about what’s included, one thing i’m worried about - I assume the house comes with all ceiling lights you would require? You don’t buy the place and walk around in candle light till that’s sorted?

• Advertisement

All lights are fitted. They have to be fitted as they go towards your BER survey

Just wanted to check, contracts are normally signed on all sides months before the keys are handed over ye?
    Just want to make sure contracts are done this year?

Correct
    Just wanted to check, contracts are normally signed on all sides months before the keys are handed over ye?

Let us know. if you hear any sounds when you step on the grass out your back.

Let us know. if you hear any sounds when you step on the grass out your back.

Will do, not believing the dolphin thing till I witness it myself though 😊

Will do, not believing the dolphin thing till I witness it myself though 😊

Truly serious. I popped out to show a friend of mine and his boyfriend and the hear what they thought sounded like a dolphin doing a noise. I had the foreman in to take a look. Will let me know how he gets on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Pat150

Hi Everyone

Will be commuting into the City on train on the 7.23. Wondering if anyone has done this commute before? Whether or not there are generally seats available at that time?

Thanks

its not to bad. I usually find one no problem. a lot of students get off at the maynooth stop and a lot of seats become available.

I usually go to the driver's cab and ask to sit with him cause he looks lonely on his own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭localscientist

Phase 1 folks, have ye moved in yet?

Advertisement