Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchens - where to buy

• 18-06-2019 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there, We are just at the architech stage of a new home (all going well fingers crossed). I am looking at kitchens. Any tips on how best to price them and any recommendations on where best to buy them?
    I'm looking at everything from the local guy to IKEA.
    Any tips would be welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

We got 3 quotes and -snip- were the best and really work to get your business too.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dots104

GaGa21 wrote: »
    We got 3 quotes and -snip- were the best and really work to get your business too.

Could you pm me the three that you used and which one was the best price

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tourin

same as please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭Wheety

I'd be interested in knowing who is recommended too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Can you pm me as well and which was best price thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Pmd you guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 theresa39

Could you PM me too please? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,386 ✭✭✭JoeA3

If any of you are on Facebook, try getting into the “Self Build & Renovations Ireland” group. It’s a fantastic resource for the kind of question posed here and you won’t have to rely on pm’s...

Thank JoeA3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭ScallionAyter

Tourin wrote: »
    Hi there, We are just at the architech stage of a new home (all going well fingers crossed). I am looking at kitchens. Any tips on how best to price them and any recommendations on where best to buy them?
    I'm looking at everything from the local guy to IKEA.
    Any tips would be welcome

There's a great Kitchen manufacturer down in Carlow town called -snip-. They won't fit the kitchen for you - they only manufacture the kitchen units in their factory and sell to tradesmen, but they have a large showroom where you can look at some made up kitchens during their office hours.

We got one of their kitchens and it's a definite step up from the cash and carry / ikea stuff.

• Advertisement

Anyone have any lock with a group who make kitchens and do DIY stuff?
    W*****s?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Katie1_14

Can you PM me details please?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

There's a great Kitchen manufacturer down in Carlow town called -snip-. They won't fit the kitchen for you - they only manufacture the kitchen units in their factory and sell to tradesmen, but they have a large showroom where you can look at some made up kitchens during their office hours.

We got one of their kitchens and it's a definite step up from the cash and carry / ikea stuff.
    Could you pm me the name of the kitchen manufacturer in Carlow please

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Can you pm me too please

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Sarah1916

Really sorry for the hassle but would appreciate a PM as well please

PM sent.

Can you pm me too. I thought I had already asked! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lucowell

May I request a PM also, thank you.

Advertisement