Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear TWD | Season 5 | Episode Discussion

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,098 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'm trying to stay with this but its painful to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Im hoping that they offload Morgan back to the original show sometime in the future. Really they could do with culling a number of characters at this stage.

They also need a proper story/plot. The current season just like the last one is just lumbering from one episode to the next until it gets to the last one with no build up or anticipation.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,226 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

No sign of Morgan and the show gets a bit better but basically a rip off of a TWD episode
    As for the ladders - dear god!

Another filler episode that adds nothing to the non existant storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

This show is lumbering towards cancellation like a walker pursuing a seagull along a cliff.

• Advertisement

It's already been renewed for a 6th season.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

fritzelly wrote: »
    No sign of Morgan and the show gets a bit better but basically a rip off of a TWD episode
    As for the ladders - dear god!

Another filler episode that adds nothing to the non existant storyline

So they are now playing "the floor is lava". That ladder business was shocking.

I'm also confused by the oil field. Logan says he reckons it's in the book. Next episode they reminisce about finding the field, and leaving logan somewhere? I thought I'd missed an episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gar

From the top down views I couldn't understand why they didn't just run with the ladder...
    Thought it was going to be Gabriel 2.0 with the congregation locked up / killed.
    It's a car crash I can't stop watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

bazz26 wrote: »
    It's already been renewed for a 6th season.

Oh ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

duridian wrote: »
    Oh ffs

And another TWD spin-off show coming next year! :pac:

• Advertisement

Half decent episode (minus Morgan again) but the
    big bad was a big good and the new bad is terrible

Last episode was suprisingly not terrible. Morgan and the documentary lady breaking onto the compound was interesting though why she had to basically shame morgan into backing her up i dont know. Also learnt a bit more about the villains and the helicopter people. Dont care so mich about the radiation lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

This is awful, yet I still passively watch. I hate every character. Its just awful.

John and June - awful
    The kids - awful
    Morgan - Awful
    The truckers - awful
    Alicia - More than awful
    Strand - terrible
    Luciana - Hot
    Daniel and his Skidmark - terrible
    Al - the journalist with never ending equipment - Awful

Looking forward to the next episode though...

How its gotten to this point after being a genuinely good show for two seasons is beyond me. I used to enjoy and root for the characters. Now its a complete shambles.

Also, I'm all for equality and representation - but you can literally see their attempts here - its horrifically prescribed. Make it natural.

As if it couldn't get any worse they spend nearly the whole episode as a home movie just to lead up to an
    insignificant newcomer dying and they are overcome with grief

I don't think I can take it anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

fritzelly wrote: »
    As if it couldn't get any worse they spend nearly the whole episode as a home movie just to lead up to an
    insignificant newcomer dying and they are overcome with grief

I don't think I can take it anymore :(

It actually hurts the brain to watch this :pac:

Prepare yourself
    https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2019/09/21/fear-the-walking-dead-karen-david-showrunners-open-idea-musical-episode/

This works for some shows as some comic relief but zombies? Good save us

Here's praying that
    Morgan is really dead and not a Glenn cop out

what a terrible finale. It's a terrible mess at this stage. Strange the walking dead returns to some form as FTWD quality falls off a cliff.

Advertisement