Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,716 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

little bit of fun here,

who in the lads opinion on here has been the hottest love/hate girl to date?

there's something about Mary.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

little bit of fun here,

Ruth Negga - hopelessly miscast, but I so would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Ruth Negga - hopelessly miscast, but I so would.
    Shes got no tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭soap1978

a load lot of mary mmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Is there anywhere one can find the trailer for the next episode yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Trish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭thiarfearr

That blonde one that nearly had Fran pulled

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

thread needs pics i cant place any of the names bar debbie trish and ruth negga

• Good eye candy in the show in fairness

While Ruth Negga isnt the most ample of beings she is very pretty looking.
    Trish the dish is a fair bird as is Siobhan

but Mary was my favourite followed closely by Georgina

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

img.asp?key=arnotts%20charlie
    Siobhan

• Advertisement

• Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere one can find the trailer for the next episode yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR3RA5LsQoA&feature=share&list=PLSlLVn6LhLBcVGIMr1OEOA_nkHwP2MXS2

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Lizzy.....

What??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Apart from the whole riding Fran's wife on the sly and then firebombing their house, scarring Fran's wife and leading her to kill herself. Nidge is a top man :pac:

I had genuinely forgotten about that.

I wonder will the truth come out at some point and turn Fran against Nidge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Most of the women except Donna are very attractive.

Sorry Donna (whatever yer name is)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

little bit of fun here,

Trishs' body with Marys' head, perfect! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,271 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

no love for Debbie does Dublin?

susan-loughnane-1

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

Skerries wrote: »

susan-loughnane-1

Nah it could be the freckles or the heroin but she dosent do it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

debbie trish and siobhan for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Darrens Sister for me! She was great as the beangarda in Grabbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I actually fancy Siobhan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭thiarfearr

• Rodin wrote: »
    Most of the women except Donna are very attractive.

Sorry Donna (whatever yer name is)

Good aul set on her in fairness. Sure if she was lucky id bring her home and give her an oul lash :)

• thiarfearr wrote: »

:confused: Err..no not really. very much the other way around. Sure Kelly along with many others has had form long long before Love/Hate was ever conceived

Looks as if Kelly might have had something to do with Alan Ryan getting 'clipped' back in late August so retribution was on the cards.

Cant help feeling that Nidges character has been developed in line with Eamon 'the don' Dunne in that he rose to the top of the gang getting its leader out of the way but then managed to piss off his own gang to the extent that it was his downfall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is this another one of Tommy's crazy biatches?

(I think it's Killian Scott (Tommy) is it not?)

• Is this another one of Tommy's crazy biatches?

(I think it's Killian Scott (Tommy) is it not?)

Thats our Tommy. He was begging for the sewer pipe and golf club treatment after that tongue lashing id say :p

Anyone remember him in Single handed where he played Charlie Murphy's pimp a while back?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

Is this another one of Tommy's crazy biatches?

[SIZE="1"](I think it's Killian Scott (Tommy) is it not?)[/SIZE]

Wow he looks and sounds sooo different!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,107 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

Stay with me here!

L/H shows the lads to be totally in charge across the 3 series. Any of the few strong female characters are out (Mary) or practically invisible in Series 3 (Trish).

Series 3 predominantly shows females as victims of sexual assault (paid for (All the many CLEARLY FORCED sales of Debbie's body) unpaid for (Appalling knuckleduster and subsequent Rape of Siobhan)) or potential victims ( Niges acid attack threat on Siobhan's friend)

And as for how a nubile woman with a history of institutionalised care for mental illness (Georgina) is treated by the characters , words fail me.

There were those even 3 weeks ago who said that L/H represents a poorly focused lens through which to view criminality in Dublin today. Well, I think the many contributions over the past few weeks from those close to the territory represented, of the authenticity of L/H have put those views to the sword.

So, in light of that authenticity, and without wishing to act as anyone's moral censor, I wonder whether anyone else would agree with me- that the ladies have suffered enough on this series.

I have daughters.

Siobhan's characterisation of a Rape victim with her GP last Sunday left me awestruck, saddenned, sickened and outraged.

The multiplicity of Debbie's enforced sexual positions disgusted me- it wasn't Debbie who disgusted me, it was the clients and mostly the ****ERS who manage and win off this trade.

So could we Guys who are posting here show a bit of respect towards the L/H gals so that we are not just a representation of the ****in Evil Git that was Git!

Sooooooo, am I gonna be fired from this thread like the other guy who forced the thread closure 3 weeks ago; or will anyone read this and have a quick think before posting a response.

• TomOnBoard wrote: »
    Stay with me here!

L/H shows the lads to be totally in charge across the 3 series. Any of the few strong female characters are out (Mary) or practically invisible in Series 3 (Trish).

Series 3 predominantly shows females as victims of sexual assault (paid for (All the many CLEARLY FORCED sales of Debbie's body) unpaid for (Appalling knuckleduster and subsequent Rape of Siobhan)) or potential victims ( Niges acid attack threat on Siobhan's friend)

And as for how a nubile woman with a history of institutionalised care for mental illness (Georgina) is treated by the characters , words fail me.

There were those even 3 weeks ago who said that L/H represents a poorly sited lens through which to view criminality in Dublin today. Well, I think the many contributions over the past few weeks from those close to the territory represented, of the authenticity of L/H have put those views to the sword.

So, in light of that authenticity, and without wishing to act as anyone's moral censor, I wonder whether anyone else would agree with me- that the ladies have suffered enough on this series. I have daughters.

Siobhan's characterisation of a Rape victim last Sunday left me both awestruck and outraged.

The multiplicity of Debbie's enforced sexual positions disgusted me- it wasn't Debbie who disgusted me, it was the clients and mostly the ****ERS who manage and win off this trade.

So could we Guys who are posting here show a bit of respect towards the L/H gals so that we are not just a representation of the ****in Evil Git that was Git!

Sooooooo, am I gonna be fired from this thread like the other guy who forced the thread closure 3 weeks ago; or will anyone read this and have a quick think before posting a response.

:rolleyes:
    Whoa come on now your being way too strong viewed here. Yes there is a few comments about the good looking actresses appearing in the show and their features but to compare the posters making them to a rapist or a knocking shop client is very much OTT now.

Just to be clear i was as disgusted as anyone by the scenes at the beginning of the program but i dont object to their airing because it is giving us an insight to the seediness and grossity of a world that almost operates parallel to the one we go about our business in and credit where due to the very talented Susan Loughnane for playing a blinder with such a challenging part

There is a few comments about Darren and Tommy on this thread also and you will find both are well got with the female (or gay or same sex people who are straight just paying a compliment) posters

I dont object to them. Its harmless and its human nature. People find certain men attractive and more people find certain women attractive.
    It is quite frankly utterly outrageous for you to suggest that stating 'such and so is attractive is equivalent to supporting prostitution and rape and thats pretty much what you are suggesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Cora Mahoney

Skerries wrote: »

susan-loughnane-1

I am a woman (and not gay), but I think Debbie is absolutely gorgeous!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement