Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Klinkhammer

aw, come on, did i hurt ye all that bad?

Yeah, I'm devastated by your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,936 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The sheriff keeps the comedy flowing leave him be.

Doubt anyone actually heeds the kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

Hilarious.

why, thanks sir!
    Yeah, I'm devastated by your posts.

ive vasiline, there,if your stuck.

any more information, guys?

pjohnson wrote: »
    The sheriff keeps the comedy flowing leave him be.

Doubt anyone actually heeds the kid.

whats comical from my posts?

take what you want from my posts, i dont ask you, or anyone else to read them, but ye have taken the time to quote them.

Two cars were later found burned out in North Dublin, a Lexus in the Ferndale area of Glasnevin and a Mercedes in Dunsink, Finglas.

second car used was a Mercedes, now to find out if it was black or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Panjandrums

This post has been deleted.

Yes, sure why not.

i downloaded the picture, with reg plate blurred out, messing with editing the picture, i got 07 d 73 last two number were either to my eyes, 08, 06, 26, 28.

i put that reg with the 08, in to irish reg check, first go was the lexus. i checked all the other numbers, none matched, finally i check, change of owner and no change recently.

i like the clocked car thread over on motors, so checking reg plates are nothing.

For Derek hutchs funeral.
    His brother Nathan, who is currently in prison, will not be allowed out to attend out of fear for the safety of the officers that would have to accompany him.
    No sign of gerry,
    (dublin live)
    would others currently, in prison, related to Derek, get granted permission to attend, seems his brother is so high risk?

The media are stalking the family, hoping to get a picture, spot,the elusive gerry since regancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

For Derek hutchs funeral.
    His brother Nathan, who is currently in prison, will not be allowed out to attend out of fear for the safety of the officers that would have to accompany him.
    No sign of gerry,
    (dublin live)
    would others currently, in prison, related to Derek, get granted permission to attend, seems his brother is so high risk?

The media are stalking the family, hoping to get a picture, spot,the elusive gerry since regancy.

How many hutches are in jail????

How many hutches are in jail????

derek (del boy) hutch,
    article is just for reference of who he is
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/caged-killer-derek-del-boy-12478656.amp.

the derek hutch who got killed, brother, Nathan hutch.

i wont name other hutches, because they might be out now, but even people connected to the north inner city gang(which isnt even hutches).

any one care to share, what it is like in the north inner city now?

Any illegal drug supply issues, in the north inner city, or crumlin for that matter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Major omission there would be Patrick Hutch locked up on remand accused of murder in the Regency Hotel shooting. There are cousins of his in jail too including Alan Hutch, who he had a fight with a while back inside.

Hutch and Kinahans are housed in separate prisons as authorities don't want to give them any opportunity to cross paths. Interestingly, the divide has even hit the women's Dochas Centre as feuding members are in there but are kept apart.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Major omission there would be Patrick Hutch locked up on remand accused of murder in the Regency Hotel shooting. There are cousins of his in jail too including Alan Hutch, who he had a fight with a while back inside.

Hutch and Kinahans are housed in separate prisons as authorities don't want to give them any opportunity to cross paths. Interestingly, the divide has even hit the women's Dochas Centre as feuding members are in there but are kept apart.

ive been avoiding, that guys name because of the trial, which, has been put back.

The trial has been adjourned until February 2nd, when the court rules on the issue

the other guy, you named is out, as far as i know, he bate Ross up recently.

it has hit the womans prison, thanks for that, would that be because of relatives of both sides, or women been paid to attack, the other side?

money, seems to be getting the kinahans their, information from in side the prisons?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

ive been avoiding, that guys name because of the trial, which, has been put back.

The trial has been adjourned until February 2nd, when the court rules on the issue

the other guy, you named is out, as far as i know, he bate Ross up recently.

it has hit the womans prison, thanks for that, would that be because of relatives of both sides, or women been paid to attack, the other side?

money, seems to be getting the kinahans their, information from in side the prisons?

I'm quite confused by your use of the comma.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I'm very confused by his (I presume it's a him) posts in general tbh......

no problem, sorry, about, that. Have you anything else of substance to add?
    HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I'm very confused by his (I presume it's a him) posts in general tbh......

yes, im a him, if you are confused with my posts, you can ask me, I'll try help you understand, but alot of ye dont like my posts.
    ive no problem with that.

Patrick junior.

i left him out, because of the trial, on going at the moment, which is back on the 2 of February.

should, the sun, not be posting, pictures of, the murdered derek coakley hutchs, mothers house, its easily identifiable on, google streetview,from their pictures,this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭Odelay

should, the sun, not be posting, pictures of, the murdered derek coakley hutchs, mothers house, its easily identifiable on, google streetview,from their pictures,this evening.

I'd say the "brains" in the other operation already have that figured out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Army_of_One

should, the sun, not be posting, pictures of, the murdered derek coakley hutchs, mothers house, its easily identifiable on, google streetview,from their pictures,this evening

stop..please.

At a guess you're a failed journalist.You're worse than the Sunday World or the other rags

Odelay wrote: »
    I'd say the "brains" in the other operation already have that figured out..

most definitely.

but it still, give an exact, house to look up, on street view, to the average person.

all members of, the hutch/extended family ARE, targets so their houses, shouldn't be shown, yet photographers blurred reg plates or take pictures, of cars used in murders, or perfectly timed, scenes of crime, blocking the reg plates.

• Advertisement

stop..please.

At a guess you're a failed journalist.You're worse than the Sunday World or the other rags

you're a bit late to the party, im not a journalist, a failed journalist, a photographer, or from dublin.

i wont stop, because you said so either.

i wont stop, because you said so either.

good..start posting in english and stop reguritating all the other news sites that everyone else has access to.

We don't need a running commentary on it.

good..start posting in english and stop reguritating all the other news sites that everyone else has access to.

We don't need a running commentary on it.

how did, you understand what, i posted than?

yes, some regurgitation of other news sites, sources, people, some things that, are also not in the public domain, so not total regurgitation, at least be somewhat right please.

the whole point, is to have everything, in the one place,without paying, for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭corner of hells

how did, you understand what, i posted than?

yes, some regurgitation of other news sites, sources, people, some things that, are also not in the public domain, so not total regurgitation, at least be somewhat right please.

the whole point, is to have everything, in the one place,without paying, for it.

Is English your first language ?

how did, you understand what, i posted than?.

i use regex day in day out and it generally parses correctly but I still don't understand your point,

you repost freelly available news in gibberish

Is English your first language ?

what has that got to my posts?If you didn't understand them, you wouldn't be replying. Ive deliberately chosen not to answer your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭corner of hells

what has that got to my posts?If you didn't understand them, you wouldn't be replying. Ive deliberately chosen not to answer your question.

I just noticed you said you weren't from Dublin and I thought you may not be Irish ,maybe I'm wrong but I thought you may not be a native English speaker.

i use regex day in day out and it generally parses correctly but I still don't understand your point,

you repost freelly available news in gibberish

where is this freely available news you speak of? Give me everything you have, in gibberish so. what gibberish of mine don't you understand?

where is this freely available news you speak of?
    unlike you I could not be bothered copyt/pasting other sites and trying to collect it here as something original.

• Advertisement

unlike you I could not be bothered copyt/pasting other sites and trying to collect it here as something original.

you're great at selective quoting,

anything ive copyed/pasted I've put in where i got it (except the death notice of derek coakley hutch, with bits omitted)

i also have put here, original content, i checked myself, but you won't even tell me,what's gibberish of mine as you said, or what's the story, you have.
    round and round we go!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement