Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,661 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    The Trust Fund babies of Antifa and PBP wouldn't be so quick to chant for open borders and let all the refugees in if they were being sent to their neighborhoods first.

Hell, Varadkar and the Govt members wouldn't be so quick to sign that UN Migration pact next week if all the migrants ended up in their neighborhoods.

There's also the question of what mandate Leo, Coveney, Zappone and the rest have to commit us as a nation to such an agreement.

Whatever about pre-existing commitments that we had signed up to, why has this latest "initiative" not been put to the people through debate and even a vote in the Dail?

Bearing in mind that Leo himself has no mandate having "inherited" the job from Enda, and in place of Coveney who the party membership wanted.. suppose it says a lot when FG don't even respect the will of their own membership.

Like most avid social media "influencers", Leo's position as Taoiseach actually gives him great ability to do lasting damage to this country that will continue to be felt long after he's retired to Europe or the lobbyist circuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

MFPM wrote: »
    Yeah but Wibbs will be along in a minute to tell you that knocking people over and stealing bags/phones didn't happen before migrants came here and multiculturalism is to blame!

You had very little credibility going on just your last few posts. Now you've none. Awful attempt at discussion from you overall. 0/10

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Wibbs wrote: »
    Indeed. There's an element of White Guilt™ going on. There's also the pervasive multiculturalism is brilliant, "diversity" is ideal stuff at play. There's also - and I'd say it's the bulk of it - the genuine human decency factor going on too. We should treat guests well factor. However if you had guests you welcomed into your house that insisted on being a nuisance you'd show them the door.

Aye theres a lot of the human decency factor behind this at the end of the day.

Looking at the facts, we're relatively privileged here in Ireland atm in comparison to other places.

You're always going to get a minority take advantage of that. The key imo is not to let the minority ruin it for everyone

• Site Banned Posts: 9 Yikes!

Lux23 wrote: »
    Multiculturalism is here to stay. You're naive to think any differently. What's your solution to ameliorating these differences, and how do we bridge the gap so Black males don't feel like outsiders in our society?

Don't import any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭MFPM

Omackeral wrote: »
    You had very little credibility going on just your last few posts. Now you've none. Awful attempt at discussion from you overall. 0/10

You seem to be confusing opinion with fact.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

No analysis, no thought, no construction, just shouting. It's on a par with "Yeah well... you smell!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Haha, holy shìt, I just found this out recently. Apparently Zappone is a practicing witch.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2669449/childrens-minister-katherine-zappone-praised-by-top-white-witch-for-her-interest-in-the-wicca-tradition-and-studying-witchcraft/

https://www.jstor.org/stable/30091692?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

A witch. The Minister for Children.

giphy.gif

And people mock Americans for electing orange man T.V star.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

NPC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Lux23 wrote: »
    Appalling crimes, but why are we examining the ethnicity of these kids - what difference does it make if the person who robs or attacks you is a different colour? There's a gang of white, Irish kids going around on bikes, knocking people over and stealing bags/phones in my Dublin 8 neighbourhood and I haven't seen any articles about that?

I suppose one reason could be that we've enough of our own scumbags as you quite rightly point out, without importing more ethnic scumbags from abroad and giving them gaffs in north Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭milehip

irish people aren't white
    your atlantic celt, norman, viking and midlander

We're as white as Iniesta.
    (and his teammates)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

So you're critiquing gang activity and to counter it you want to create a gang and take them on - create a race base fight. What about non-white residents affected by gang activity - can they join your little gang? FFS....Either grow up and cop on or f@ck off with this filth.

I was talking about the travellers... no need to set up any group. Clash of the minorities.

So you're critiquing gang activity and to counter it you want to create a gang and take them on - create a race base fight. What about non-white residents affected by gang activity - can they join your little gang? FFS....Either grow up and cop on or f@ck off with this filth.

I was talking about the travellers... no need to set up any group. Clash of the minorities.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭tiger55

blinding wrote: »
    Why are we repeating the same mistakes as Britain / France ?

Are we that desperate to fit in ?

There is an agenda to destroy the whole of Europe.

Some very powerful people at play doing this...

Fann Linn wrote: »
    I suppose one reason could be that we've enough of our own scumbags as you quite rightly point out, without importing more ethnic scumbags from abroad and giving them gaffs in north Dublin.

Local scumbags pale in comparison to scumbags from the 3rd world.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Odhinn

tiger55 wrote: »
    There is an agenda to destroy the whole of Europe.

Some very powerful people at play doing this...

Who are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Doesn't matter how bad our homegrown ones are, no need to be picking others up in Rosslare port or whereever they've come back. Take a leaf from the Aussies and return to sender.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

-1/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

So i just heard the plank kennyz news report
    One citizen of clontarf said "we watch out for each other here"
    What did he mean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭MFPM

-1/10

And again, opinion, do let me know when you discover something factual....the dictionary will help you, if the meaning of the word escapes you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

Some of the victims and their families will turn to the right wing for solutions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

I'm not a fan of mass immigration from very disparate cultures, but to be fair it seems that thiw tragic case is more as a result of an unhinged young man upset over his grades than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Really? In what way?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Do you mean the "fact" where you claimed I would "be along in a minute to tell you that knocking people over and stealing bags/phones didn't happen before migrants came here and multiculturalism is to blame!". You seem to confuse facts with blatant lies, never mind confusing them with opinions.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Really? In what way?

You think a Irish criminal is just as bad a a criminal from Somalia?

Get a grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,711 ✭✭✭omega man

A mob of about 20 of them jumped the barriers at balbriggan station earlier this evening and hopped on a southbound train. Staff did nothing. God knows where they’re headed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

You think a Irish criminal is just as bad a a criminal from Somalia?

Get a grip.

Try answering my question properly and then we can talk about getting a grip.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Try answering my question properly and then we can talk about getting a grip.

You have never properly answered a question on here why should you be demanding others answer yours?:confused::confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement