Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Life on Venus?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

MadYaker wrote: »
    Fcuk microbial life on venus. I'm more interested in having a chat with whoever was flying those tic tac shaped things through our atmosphere as recorded by a US navy pilot a few years ago.

Insulting the most likely community of people to tell you is no way to find that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

These tabloid headlines tend to destroy the credibility of the science.

They make folks numb to the importance of the findings.

I don’t think they will find evidence of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Nabber wrote: »
    These tabloid headlines tend to destroy the credibility of the science.

They make folks numb to the importance of the findings.

I don’t think they will find evidence of life.

Well their purpose is to sell, so headlines like alien life on Venus or to take the title of this thread as the prime example life on Venus (still missing the potential/possible/prospect of @ MODS)

Advertisement