Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good place for a Birthday...??

• 13-06-2008 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

i need some suggestions if you ladies wouldn't mind?
    Birthday night tomorrow and we're looking for somewhere to go. its a joint B-day. we want preferably somewhere thats bar and Club in one?
    we normally start in Capitol but i wanna go somewhere different. im sick of all the same few places.

Suggestions greatly appreciated Ladies... :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

I like howl at the moon, plenty of seats, few different bars & 2 dance floors :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Do you mean bar and club as in having a separate club/dancefloor area as opposed to a latebar with or without a dancefloor? If so then there's places like Dandelion, D2, Traffic
    The likes of Citibar, Purty Kitchen etc may fall into that category either..

Overall I think it all depends what your into/looking for.. dublinks.com or one of those sites might help ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

The mongoloid Mongolian bbq near temple bar is always great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

is the purty Kitchen good??

..we were in Howl at the moon last year ya see... hhmmmm

• The obvious answer to this is Coppers, barn dance buzz, free for all, get leered on by every man in there, go home with an ego boost!! :pac::pac:

Seriously though, it depends on the age really doesnt it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 SheenaD

have u ever been in the sugar club ? its a good spot and on sat nights they do cocktails for €4.00..

there another spot that just opened near pembroke street/Leeson street area its called the the akon

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Ukiyo on Exchequer St for karaoke! But don't go there to eat, food is over priced & small portions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Anti wrote: »
    The mongoloid Mongolian bbq near temple bar is always great.

+1 , never had a bad night in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Dandelion on Stephens Green has the late bar / restaurant upstairs and club downstairs

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

taconnol wrote: »
    Ukiyo on Exchequer St for karaoke! But don't go there to eat, food is over priced & small portions.

Best night out ever! I love this with my girlfriends!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Hi ladies,

23 next week dont go out in Dublin much but hoping to next wk!

Just wondering...where to go?!

Spanks! :p

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Zaph wrote: »

Thinking about it! ;) But gotta work early next wknd!:(

So its gotta be the wknd after!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭ Adalyn Skinny Aeroplane

Hairy lemon for a few and then move on somewhere.....d2 or somewhere like that! Or take the easy option and roll out of the hairy lemon and into break for the border (even though it's a dump, it has a licence til 4am on saturdays ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

Hey Jemmy,

Im 23 next week too :D and am in the same position as iv done the whole night out with the girlies thing the past few years meal and then out for drinks but would love to do something excitingly mad this year!!!
    Hope you get some good ideas from people
    oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY next week:)

Lolly

lolly22 wrote: »
    Hey Jemmy,

Im 23 next week too :D and am in the same position as iv done the whole night out with the girlies thing the past few years meal and then out for drinks but would love to do something excitingly mad this year!!!
    Hope you get some good ideas from people
    oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY next week:)

Lolly

Happy Brithday Lolly!:D

We'll have to come back swop stories! :p

Yeah your on Jemmy ;)

So have ya decided what youd like to do. I dont mind where my day is spent once its not the office..............(really I dont mind!!)

Smile:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Defo Dandelion ;)

Defo Dandelion ;)

ended up there yeah. havent been for a while. Great night. too sober though...disgusted.

for the last few years ive threatened to get a bouncy castle, BBq and a load of Drink....hasnt happened yet thoguh. :(
    ...im a big kid i know!!

• Advertisement

HMMMMMM thats actualy not a bad idea niamho:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Niamho! wrote: »
    for the last few years ive threatened to get a bouncy castle, BBq and a load of Drink....hasnt happened yet thoguh. :(
    ...im a big kid i know!!

My sister did that last year and is doing again next month. She'll be 29 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭ Adalyn Skinny Aeroplane

Niamho! wrote: »
    ...im a big kid i know!!

That's a brilliant idea! Can i come?! lol

lolly22 wrote: »
    Yeah your on Jemmy ;)

So have ya decided what youd like to do. I dont mind where my day is spent once its not the office..............(really I dont mind!!)

Smile:D

Well my birthdays monday so im thinking wknd before and after to party! :p:D

Well home in wicklow friday night with the girls! Then maybe the big smoke next wknd, possibly Boards Beers for the first time! If im feeling brave enough! :o;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

that's easy either the odean or the gaiety. my two fav places. think ive decided to have my 30th in the gaiety. used to so love it when i was younger.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Moved from tLL

Advertisement