Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The heat, I'm not able.

Way behind on this thread too, all I feel at the moment is apathy and no end in sight to covid this, covid that and covid the fcuking other.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Im spending my time these days in two cities, the desert city where it gets to 45 degrees but the humidity is 10%, thats actually rather easy to deal with, and the coastal city where today it was 38 degrees with 54% humidity, thats a PITA, but in the winter the desert city goes down to 2C at night whereas the coastal one usually never gets below 16C.

Biggest difference between here and Europe is that we have air-conditioning everywhere, and at least in my case I don't pay for electricity so they can stay on 24x7, although we tend to only keep the bedrooms cold at night.

It's also very easy to get a sun tan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just home , think a coffee is in order before I start to do anything here , tired .

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

They really are! :D I just sent Aaron my "masterpiece".

And I've just described it! I thought it was great - and definitely not as off-the-wall as some of the things that I've seen in paint threads!

Today has been horrendous. One two hour faculty meeting and 24 individual meetings with the first year undergrads I'm tutoring this term, all with the sun shining through the window and mocking me. Another 32 to get through tomorrow, but now I'm going to forget that and myself and the madra are going to go for a bit of a gallivant across the fields. We may be gone some time...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Straining my neck trying to get the last bit of sunshine in the garden. Also drinking, and it’s only Wednesday, but feck it I've earned it today :D

May or may not be having stir fry for dinner, should have started dinner before pouring!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, just home from doing the shopping for ma.
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Straining my neck trying to get the last bit of sunshine in the garden. Also drinking, and it’s only Wednesday, but feck it I've earned it today :D

May or may not be having stir fry for dinner, should have started dinner before pouring!

Watcha drinking poochie?

also

*Slides plate across*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Deskside, just home from doing the shopping for ma.

Watcha drinking poochie?

also

*Slides plate across*

:pac:

Drinking Martini, pretending I’m on holidays.
    Slides plate back with some pistachios :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Drinking Martini, pretending I’m on holidays.
    Slides plate back with some pistachios :p

Well thanks poochie....thanks.....but em......that plate was for the stir fry :pac: 😛

but......the pistachios are appreciated all the same

* throws them up into the air and catches in his mouth* 😃

Went out to walk the mutt and had the pleasure of watching 3 airlines (777/787/A320) running along the sea front practicing for next weeks National Day, sky was too murky for photos unfortunately .

Mutt appeared to be leaking little drops of blood from his penis, so took him to the vet where the poor guy got his penis shaved. It appears that he got bitten by some type of fly so we some ointment for him, also going to have his urine analyzed just to make sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

smurfjed wrote: »
    Mutt appeared to be leaking little drops of blood from his penis, so took him to the vet where the poor guy got his penis shaved. It appears that he got bitten by some type of fly so we some ointment for him, also going to have his urine analyzed just to make sure.

Ah, the poor fella with the nudey nob. Who has got the short straw to apply the ointment? Hope his bloods come back clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Poor mutt :(. You’ll have to be extra nice to him ;) I hear he likes going for drives in the truck :D

I put more water in the bird bath and they are enjoying themselves now :) They’re like little children fighting over who’s getting in the bath :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Deskside, work, while also trying to draw a picture for the MSPaint thread. I never thought it would be this difficult! What did you get me into Mam!?!?!?!

I signed up too, we can regret this collectively.

Autosport wrote: »
    Evening all :) Poor mutt :(. You’ll have to be extra nice to him ;) I hear he likes going for drives in the truck :D

I put more water in the bird bath and they are enjoying themselves now :) They’re like little children fighting over who’s getting in the bath :D

Aww I could watch the birds all day. I need to get mine a bath.

Laughing at Sardis post here. Nudey nob! :D Hope Mutt feels better soon smurf and the bloods are all clear.

Laughing at Sardis post here. Nudey nob! :D

Me too

200.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the lounge at Dunboyne Castle hotel, having dinner out with my OH, decided to take a break from cooking this evening. :)

The evenings are really drawing in , dark already . Although the solar lights are still brightening up the place , I love them , am easily pleased :)

Glitched out of here , and the eating thread , lucky me !
    In other news , well , I don't really have any .

ETA , unglitched !

Kowloon , think you'll be painting from my description , all I can say in advance is , I pity you :pac:

(Think the game needs one more painter if anyone else is interested ?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Glitched out of here , and the eating thread , lucky me !
    In other news , well , I don't really have any .

ETA , unglitched !

Kowloon , think you'll be painting from my description , all I can say in advance is , I pity you :pac:

(Think the game needs one more painter if anyone else is interested ?!)

It's the next person in line who really suffers.

Would anybody like an Aero?

Well tough luck losers I only have one!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

smurfjed wrote: »

Aw poor Mutt, hope he feels better soon and you get to the bottom of what's causing the bleed.

Watching Des on ITV. David Tennant plays the part brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

MOD- Hand it over & no-one gets banned.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    MOD- Hand it over & no-one gets banned.

*Hands over empty wrapper*. Soz! ;)

*cocks pistol under the table *

Hand it over

*cocks pistol under the table *

Hand it over

You can lick the wrapper there with Ted!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oooops I may be a large tad inebriated, hi and bye :o

Oooops I may be a large tad inebriated, hi and bye :o

Aww don't go! This could be good craic!

You can lick the wrapper there with Ted!

Ohhh ya well I'm not sharing my creamy chocolate now with you

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s a good job I paid a visit to Dealz today and bought Banshee Bones and a mint aero bar :) 12pk for €3 good value :)

And no I’m not sharing :P

Well unless you bribe me :D

• Advertisement

Enjoying the last two Lindt chocolates here , just so they won't go to waste .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement