Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

3d4life wrote: »
    +1

Also, Many Congrats to Poly, 'tis great news :)

Thanks very much 3d :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

I'm the same Sardi! Absolutely beyond petrified. If I see one in a room and then it disappears before someone can remove it, I just won't go back in there. like for months! :D Once there was a massive fella on my curtains and I woke my brother to get rid. He tried to catch him but he dropped to the floor and disappeared. I slept on the sofa and the next day my lovely brother took every single item out of my bedroom, every piece of furniture, every piece of clothing, everything!! Scoured the place and Hoovered every inch. Then brought everything back in searching each and every piece as he did. My room was never as clean and organized. I went to bed that night and couldn't sleep with fear.. turned on the light and lo and behold there's the spider back on the curtains. Brother caught it this time! :D

Unfortunately I opened sam's link before I saw the warning! I'll have nightmares tonight!!! I'll have to bring a cat to bed with me. They're spider hunters.

Sorry Buile:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Am I forgiven for spider pic if I find Matt Damon and Ben Affleck in Cahir and post a pic of them?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll have to bring a cat to bed with me. They're spider hunters.

And pretty excellent ones at that! They'll keep watch for the night as well, Dogs on the other hand are fraidy cats of them and will leg it at first sight of one 😸😸

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Am I forgiven for spider pic if I find Matt Damon and Ben Affleck in Cahir and post a pic of them?

Definitely!

• Advertisement

And pretty excellent ones at that! They'll keep watch for the night as well, Dogs on the other hand are fraidy cats of them and will leg it at first sight of one 😸😸

My dogs usually ignore them. But the cats dispose of them in a very efficient manner! ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Super chilled on the couch, listening to Jam & Spoon’s incredible trance classic Right In The Night. :cool::P

Bed beckons in half and hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,251 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Why is it so hot? The Sun is gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

Just spent 3 hours listeing to Rammstein, whats going on?...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

On the nightshift.... again... coffee in hand.. again.. I’m not as able as I used to be ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, wide awake, think I'll contact the samarations in a while, get some things off my chest..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Happy Hump Day!!!

When you find Matt and Ben in Cahir let us know and I’ll be there super quick :D

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go :D

Congrats Diamonds :) and Let’s plan Diamonds hen party ;)

Back to reality today. Had a great few days in Donegal, fabulous county & the weather wasn't too bad, apart from the first night :)

Congrats Poly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Watching Cheers. Haven't watched it in ages. So good

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back in home city, breakfast coffee with the mutt and now out chasing tires for my truck, in this environment you have to change them every two years as the side walls start to have issues. Can’t find Good Year tires, Pirelli seem to be overkill for a truck, so getting Dunlop’s. Not sure how much these monsters would cost in ireland, but here they are €180 each.

It’s a humid as feck, so the mutt isn’t with me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭wildwillow

smurfjed wrote: »
    Back in home city, breakfast coffee with the mutt and now out chasing tires for my truck, in this environment you have to change them every two years as the side walls start to have issues. Can’t find Good Year tires, Pirelli seem to be overkill for a truck, so getting Dunlop’s. Not sure how much these monsters would cost in ireland, but here they are €180 each.

It’s a humid as feck, so the mutt isn’t with me :)

I love to hear the difference in living in the heat and in our dear old country. Wouldn't swap.
    Planning a new garden and choosing frost hardy plants for the skeleton. With the changes in weather it's hard to decide what is suitable, when flooding and drought are getting more common.

At least out tyres last longer..

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Just home from work in bed wide awake., thankfully off until Monday when I’m back on day shift :(

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :) Happy Hump Day!!!

When you find Matt and Ben in Cahir let us know and I’ll be there super quick :D

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go :D

Congrats Diamonds :) and Let’s plan Diamonds hen party ;)

I can picture it already. A sea of plastic penises :D

I'm in "werk". Just sitting here with a cappuccino tormenting myself with covid articles. Thankfully I have a good book to distract.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I can picture it already. A sea of plastic penises :D

Hey! I told you not to go peeking in my bedside locker drawer!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Honestly I'm just going to stop looking at anything COVID related. I'm tired of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bedside, wide awake, think I'll contact the samarations in a while, get some things off my chest..

Did you contact them CCL? I hope you're ok

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside working away, cup of tea and croissant at the ready as a "brekkie" on the go.

Beautiful morning. :) If the rest of today is like this I will give the idea of knocking off early serious consideration...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, work, while also trying to draw a picture for the MSPaint thread. I never thought it would be this difficult! What did you get me into Mam!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭3d4life

bubblypop wrote: »
    Back to reality today. Had a great few days in Donegal, fabulous county & the weather wasn't too bad, apart from the first night :) ...

Last time I was in Letterkenny we had the four seasons in a single day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Onshuh wrote: »
    Watching Cheers. Haven't watched it in ages. So good

I visited the bar when I was in Boston.
    The bar shown on the show is obviously just a set so it's quite disappointing when you go visit the 'Cheers' bar and it's just the outside building.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,778 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Deskside, work, while also trying to draw a picture for the MSPaint thread. I never thought it would be this difficult! What did you get me into Mam!?!?!?!

Oh yeah , Mam always gets the blame for everything :pac:

Now you know why I describe , not paint IMD :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oh yeah , Mam always gets the blame for everything :pac:

Now you know why I describe , not paint IMD :o

Whoever comes up with these must be on acid.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I visited the bar when I was in Boston.
    The bar shown on the show is obviously just a set so it's quite disappointing when you go visit the 'Cheers' bar and it's just the outside building.

My visit to the real 'Woolpack' from Emmerdale in Esholt in West Yorkshire really pales into comparison to the real 'Cheers'.

Myself and my housemate a few years later got the heads up on the plain crash storyline from the gas man. He lived in Esholt and his son got a bit if work digging the crater. Everyone was amazed we predicted the story that seemed to come out of nowhere (these were the days before plot leaks)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,778 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Whoever comes up with these must be on acid.

Lol , they're hilarious !

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , they're hilarious !

They really are! :D I just sent Aaron my "masterpiece".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement