Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mortal Shell

• 03-07-2020 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,230 ✭✭✭✭

I keep going to call it Mortal Coil for some reason...

But here we have another soulslike, where it looks as though you play a spectre that inhabits corpses and die your way through the game

Im all for this, I loved Sekiro but was too parry focused to be replay-able for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭TinCanMan

I was watching some streamers play this on Twitch last night. It has a touch of the Lords of the Fallen about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,764 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Fighting Cowboy has a 1 hour YouTube video up where he plays the beta. Looks very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,230 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Looks very impressive for only being made by a team of 15

• Registered Users Posts: 12,294 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Page won't load for me????

And only the full game shows in the launcher to pre-order.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

Nevermind, I finally saw the small beta tab at the top of the page.

Game seems OK but it's very challenging to play. The similarity is such that my brain thinks it's souls and I keep messing up with controls. I swapped RB and RT which helped a bit but I keep getting caught out.

Played it yesterday for a while. Didn't like it at all. It's just another Souls ripoff.

Advertisement