Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space Force degree

• 24-04-2020 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

https://www.amu.apus.edu/academic/schools/science-technology-engineering-and-math/masters/space-studies.html

Apparently this was written by a former astronaut Dr James Reilly.

I wonder what would an employer say here about someone having on their CV: Space Studies (American Military University)
    It would probably go straight to the bin. I bet it's designed to gobble up veteran education benefits.

BTW I wonder if there are any space-related degrees here, there was an article in 2017 about Cork asking for a space program in Ireland. Maybe you could launch your project from the Isle of Wight, that's the nearest space port AFAIK.

It's funny that New Zealand can launch their own rockets but Ireland can't considering it's pretty much a desert.

Advertisement