Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski rental discounts & coupons

• 09-01-2020 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭

I've been trawling looking for some decent discounts.

The usual Alpinresort one is pretty good - FBENPR01
    Email for group discounts, I got an extra few % off & a €65 voucher too.

Snowell has a decent discount until 12th Jan happy2020

I found a skiset one too, must look for it again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

thanks .. just used the Alpinresort one! 13% off and shop is in the same building as the appartment I booked! .. so no lugging gear across town .. heading to Chamonix next Sunday, fit to burst ... all I need now is a discount for the bloody ski pass!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Scarlet42 wrote: »
    thanks .. just used the Alpinresort one! 13% off and shop is in the same building as the appartment I booked! .. so no lugging gear across town .. heading to Chamonix next Sunday, fit to burst ... all I need now is a discount for the bloody ski pass!

Unfortunately ski pass discounts only really are offered at group level (20+) I've never managed to snag one!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

20% off Dublin Airport Red or Blue parking if booked before Jan 31st for a stay before March 31st:-

Discount code: CPS2020

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭fulldnod

Rew wrote: »
    20% off Dublin Airport Red or Blue parking if booked before Jan 31st for a stay before March 31st:-

Discount code: CPS2020

did you try this, i did yesterday and it doesn't work

fulldnod wrote: »

Worked for me!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

fulldnod wrote: »

Yeah booked my parking with it the other day saved me €8.40

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

olaola wrote: »
    Unfortunately ski pass discounts only really are offered at group level (20+) I've never managed to snag one!

Madness put me on to a deal monte rosa resorts do where you get a free ski pass with your hotel room. Insane value.

a148pro wrote: »
    Madness put me on to a deal monte rosa resorts do where you get a free ski pass with your hotel room. Insane value.

They used to do this a lot in Austria, but it's not as popular in the last few years. I remember the days we'd get 4* hotel, flights, pass, gear & transfer for about €1000. *sigh*

Advertisement