Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap your old gear here. READ MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭243Xpress

http://www.adverts.ie/fishing/vision-gt-four-15-double-handed-fast-action-salmon-spey-fly-rod-10-11-37g/5539609

Bought this but just havent used as im too buzy sea boat fishing,salmon fishing(spinning/prawning) and single handed fly fishing.

Always looking for quality salmon spinning outfit or trout fly fishing gear.
    If interested let me know as i have it priced high on adverts,I will leave go for better than that.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

i have a new ( used 3-4 times ) shakespeare oracle iv 13 ft #10/11 salmon fly rod with a magnum 140d reel with cortland #10 weight line

im looking for a 11ft single handle fly rod and reel i just dont like the double handle and with the water i fish there is no real need

can send pics if someone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭chefwes

popsy09 wrote: »
    i have a new ( used 3-4 times ) shakespeare oracle iv 13 ft #10/11 salmon fly rod with a magnum 140d reel with cortland #10 weight line

im looking for a 11ft single handle fly rod and reel i just dont like the double handle and with the water i fish there is no real need
    Hi I have rods for sale on adverts also have some reels left , price is negotiable , I have a whisker spinning included

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 User_Friendly

Hi everyone I have a Grauvell RC Surf Multiplier 12.5 ft Beach Caster.

It in immaculate Condition. Bought for 185.00 Euro from Germany.

Bought from :
    brandungsangelshop.de/shop/article_350/Grauvell-RC-Surf-Multiplier-12,5-ft.html?shop_param=cid%3D4%26aid%3D350%26

It cost 129.00 PLUS courier PLUS insurance PLUS VAT = 185.00 Euro to Ireland.

I Cast it only a few times at the beach and then wiped it down using fresh water and dried before being put away.

Beautiful rod just not for my style of fishing.

Grauvell RC Surf Multiplier 12.5 ft / 3.75m Beach Caster with suede holdall.

Lightweight Radial Carbon Construction.

Reel Seat Length Adjustment for fixed spool or multiplier.

SIC guide rings.

Two Piece Rod.

Casting Weight 100 - 175 grms

Would swap for a longer rod(s) of similar value, other fishing tackle, boating items or Anything Considered.

It's for sale on adverts.ie and pictures are there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 Friendly_User

Looks good on avderts

• Advertisement

can send pics if someone is interested

have decided this is 100% going anyway its not for me , any offers before i get an ad setup on adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Dobs71

I have quality beach fishing gear Greys 14ft beach caster 2 x Daiwa Millionaire's plus an old Paul Kerry beach caster, willing to swop for quality salmon fly fishing gear.

http://www.adverts.ie/6048583

will swap for a large arbour good quality fly reel with line 7wt or a high quality spinning reel /salmon rod

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭strangles

Bumpidy Bump......

http://www.adverts.ie/6563227

Still have this willing to swap for a 10ft /11ft single hand rod or a good reel

• Advertisement

I have a 15ft vision catapult #10/11 with a vision koma loaded with Rio line with multi tips

This is a serious rod but I find it that bit too big and ideally I'm looking for a good single handle rod 11.5ft or so that takes a heavy line if anyone is interested I can upload pics or send them via mobile

Some Info on rod
    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=cvyHVMedEIK9UaqfgvgD&url=http://www.visionflyfishing.com/page.php%3Fpage_id%3D301&ved=0CBsQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNG7wkqA3kYJW_RApk5V0i_evWPUxw&sig2=_PPshQzwSCIRjKF9kVUscA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭bazzer_1984

http://www.adverts.ie/reels/fishing-reel/626118762611876261187

Above is a nice red metal silstar mediam sized fishing reel with a full spool of line ideal for rivers , small lakes
    this is a great quality fishing reel the only reason i'm selling it is because i replaced the rod i have with a more advanced fishing reel

• Registered Users Posts: 19 donegan246

hi all,,looking for a beach tripod,,the ones with 3 legs,,lol,,an expanable one more so,,but a normal 5ft will do,,just something to fit in the car,,a double rod holder,,,,not many things to swap as i use most of them,,but if its for sale,,ive a add on adverts already,,but thought id give hear a blast aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭.red.

donegan246 wrote: »
    hi all,,looking for a beach tripod,,the ones with 3 legs,,lol,,an expanable one more so,,but a normal 5ft will do,,just something to fit in the car,,a double rod holder,,,,not many things to swap as i use most of them,,but if its for sale,,ive a add on adverts already,,but thought id give hear a blast aswell
    Where are you in the country? It doesnt show when on phone or tablet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭bazzer_1984

Hi if there is anyone out there that is interested in Buying a red metal Silstar fishing reed comes with a full spool of line ideal for river fishing and small lakes etc

Heres a link to where i have it placed on Adverts.ie

http://www.adverts.ie/reels/fishing-reel/7727216

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭jack01986

Hi guys anyone interested in buying a pretty much brand new fly rod? It is a 10ft 3/4 weight Guideline Exceed. Its a really good nymphing and dry fly rod. I'd consider a swap for another rod if suitable. (8'6" or 9' 5/6 weight needs to be a four piece)

http://www.adverts.ie/rods/guideline-exceed-10ft-3-4-weight/7799241

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Welllmade1745

Hey guys looking for a selection of brown trout flies to buy or swap for- ive some bass lures ( a mega bass one- and some jinza ones) - I may purchase flies also.

( pheasant tail and hares ear nyphs, any small naturally coloured dry flys)

Pm me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭sniper83

lads im looking for a good pair of breathable waders with boots from a good brand, new or second hand. size 9/10 depending on the fit.

I have a pair of snowbee size 8 granite waders for swap if anyone is interested never worn, I won them and their too small thanks!

20140829_212959_zpsc1c947bf.jpg

20140829_213045_zpsebeb424c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭vermin hunter

Bruce and walker fly rod reel line leader and loads of pike flies for sale I'm trying to put a link up to adverts

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Just recently started selling a few bits and pieces

http://www.adverts.ie/other/fishing-accessories/8301723

If anyone wants to give me their old gear to get rid of for them I can do a deal with you - I have plenty of young lads around me looking for good quality 2nd hand stuff - would really only suit people in the south east region but it might suit some people to get it out of the way!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

I have an old century kompressor match 13ft with a gearbox bottom half,that I'm willing to swap for a good bass spinning rod.
    I mean not a regular spinning rod,because the kompressor cost me nearly 300 sterling in 03

Loop evotech 14ft 9wt with 3 lines
    Rio , snowbee and a budget line

Will swap for trout fly gear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 marvin87

Two Shimano BioMaster XT 12000 Big Pit Reels.
    Immaculate condition.

Would swap for two Shimano Aero GtE 5000 or 5000b reels.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭jack01986

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

I've an old Century 13ft Tip Tornado Sport willing to swap for something
    It's in good condition.
    I'm in the Clare area

• Registered Users Posts: 31 tikka25

I've an old Century 13ft Tip Tornado Sport willing to swap for something
    It's in good condition.
    I'm in the Clare area

Nothing to swap but would be interested in cash price

Just sorting the shed there now have a airflo delta wading jacket size xxl about 6 months old but hardly used

Skakespeare oracle switch rod 11ft #8/9
    Skakespeare switch line to match , great rod and line to compliment it

Open to swaps for fly /salmon gear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭.red.

http://touch.adverts.ie/rods/shakespeare-k2-team-extreme/12896958
    The rod is in good condition, not used a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mattcullen

Rovex Ceratec 4000 size reel loaded with 10lb mono and spare spool in perfect condition only used a couple of times. Want to swap for a 5000 size fixed spool in good condition (not rusting!)

Also 6/7 Airflow fly rod and reel (starter kit - not sure of name) with 7 weight barrio floating line (all in good condition). Looking to swap for a 10 ft 6 weight rod, reel and line

9 ft pier rod (4-6oz) - would swap for either a 10 ft 6 weight fly rod, a longer beach rod (ideally a bass rod 2-4oz or thereabouts), a 6 weight floating fly line in good nick or a 5000 fixed spool in good nick.

Dublin based

Advertisement