Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charter - 7/2/2006

• 07-02-2006 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

As the name implies, this a board is for the disscussion of Editing sound and video. There is a Film Review board and a Film Production board if you want to discuss either of those areas.

The Rules:
    • There should be no spam, trolling or any general muppetry. (Any of this will result in posts being edited/deleted)
    • Try to be friendly & courteous to each other. If things get out of hand, offenders will be banned. (Any Abuse or Racism will not be tolerated)
    • Commercial advertising is not permitted. (Contact the Admins if you wish to place ads on the site)
    • Before starting a new thread, please check see if there is already a similar thread existing. (Duplicate threads will be removed or merged)
    • Any "off topic" posts will be edited, closed or deleted without warning.
    • Don't ask where you can download software.
    • Any repeat offenders of these rules, will result in them being banned permentally.
    • All the usual Boards.ie rules also apply.
    • Anyone using the commonly called "Txt Spk" or text speak will recieve a week ban. Make the effort to type concise posts that people don't have to translate.
    • Use your common sense.
    • Don’t post links to site offering illegal software, don’t ask how to copy software, don’t ask how to aquire software illegally.
    • DVD copying threads will be dealt with on a post by post basis, lots of legal DVD copying takes place – I will judge if I think the conversation is leaning toward legal or illegal. If I delete a thread and you disagree PM me.

If there are any queries, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement