Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIT ACCOMMODATION

• 03-06-2020 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

I'm hoping to go into first year of Bioveterinary Science in AIT and am just looking around for accommodation near the college and looking for suggestions.

I heard good things about Heatherview and am thinking of going there. Any other suggestions though?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Seshlord2020

A bit late but heather view court is a good accommodation. Wellmount is a bit far from the college and is quite dear compared to the other accommodation. Glenn abhainn is not accepting any new bookings. Croi oige seems to be another good choice but I have not viewed it in person. I'm planning on moving into heather view t once I have completed registration.

Advertisement