Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIT ICT apprenticeship program network engineering calendar

• 10-07-2018 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

So I've applied for the fast track into ICT program and I'm just waiting for the last step which is the company interview. I applied for the Naas centre and they just said it starts in September but no right date yet.
    What I want to know is from someone who have already tried the program, if you could share some sort of calendar. I would like to schedule my future holidays as it includes long distance traveling. I have read somewhere that college in Ireland have 4 months holiday, is it true? It seems to me like a very long time.
    And ofc share your experience as well, how you think it was/is going on and if it's really worth it the time.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

You try ringing or emailing them?
    info@fit.ie

Summer holidays in Ireland is usually 3 months. Not sure if FAS or whatever they are calling themselves today actually follow academic holiday patterns.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FabianaLuz

Cuddlesworth,

thanks for the help. I'll contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hydration

FabianaLuz wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

So I've applied for the fast track into ICT program and I'm just waiting for the last step which is the company interview. I applied for the Naas centre and they just said it starts in September but no right date yet.
    What I want to know is from someone who have already tried the program, if you could share some sort of calendar. I would like to schedule my future holidays as it includes long distance traveling. I have read somewhere that college in Ireland have 4 months holiday, is it true? It seems to me like a very long time.
    And ofc share your experience as well, how you think it was/is going on and if it's really worth it the time.

Thank you!

Did you get a date for a company interview yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

Hi Guys, sorry I know this is an old thread, so apologies.

Does it usually take long time for company interview?
    I've got through to that stage but not sure how long wait is.

Advertisement