Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Vardy and Madisson to score 8/1 pp for interest

Edit only Vardy obliges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

Kilmarnock v St. Johnstone weds

Putting this up early as I cant believe the prices on killy to score 2 is 6/5 and will surely drop come kick off.
    St Johnstone have conceded 18 in their last 6 aways and sit bottom of the table. Their defense is made up of players with an average age of 23 with very little experience and I'm very confident killy can score twice here.

Kilmarnock +1.5tgs 6/5 NAP 5pts

Kilmarnock win +1.5 6/4 2pts

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Did PP special on Bacelona, Roma and PSG all to win at 7/1, but PSG game cancelled due to heavy rain last night, what will happen to the coupon ?

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Canonfan wrote: »
    Did PP special on Bacelona, Roma and PSG all to win at 7/1, but PSG game cancelled due to heavy rain last night, what will happen to the coupon ?

Thank you.

They should pay out the double on Barca and Roma.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭spurshero

Thank you.
    Did they pay you out on the double

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

burnley and draw 16/5

burnely win 12/1 longshot but 12s ain't half bad value

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Pp special - De Bruyne, Sterling and Jesus to have s shot each on target 11/8 - Good luck all!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Danick wrote: »
    Pp special - De Bruyne, Sterling and Jesus to have s shot each on target 11/8 - Good luck all!

In after about 30 mins I think.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    In after about 30 mins I think.

If only they were all that easy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,005 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On 2-2 in the United Spurs game, as nearly every tips site seems to be calling that score

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

spurshero wrote: »
    Did they pay you out on the double

No, the branch staff said I have to wait for the rematch whenever that might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

No, the branch staff said I have to wait for the rematch whenever that might be.

That's very odd my understanding is that if the game isn't played within 24 hours it's voided

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭famagusta

That's very odd my understanding is that if the game isn't played within 24 hours it's voided

Ya there is no way you need to wait for it to be played if it's not immediately refixed for the day after, they should just pay on the double, standard enough stuff for them you'd imagine!?

That is the correct rule .

Go back and tell them u want payment on the double as if match isn’t played within 24 hours of the original it’s a void match

Anybody give Everton are worth a sneaky bet at 7s . I have a strange feeling about them

• Registered Users Posts: 33,015 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Anybody give Everton are worth a sneaky bet at 7s . I have a strange feeling about them

I'd be more inclined to go for the double chance.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,089 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I'd be more inclined to go for the double chance.

If I was leaning towards an Everton result, 0-0 at 14/1 is more what I would bet on. A draw at Anfield is a result for Everton, with no win in 20 years.

The last derby games in the league have been very low scoring

0-0
    1-0 (Origi last minute)
    0-0
    1-1

Will Hill 6 fold on United - Spurs game - 3 euro brings back 102

1. Over 10 corners
    2. United to have 4 shots on target
    3. No goal before 33mins and 59 seconds
    4. A goal after 68 minutes and 59 seconds
    5. Spurs to have the first card in the match
    6. Dele Alli over 1 shot in the match

Good luck all!

Over after 5 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

FitzShane wrote: »
    If I was leaning towards an Everton result, 0-0 at 14/1 is more what I would bet on. A draw at Anfield is a result for Everton, with no win in 20 years.

The last derby games in the league have been very low scoring

0-0
    1-0 (Origi last minute)
    0-0
    1-1

0-0 at half time looks a great shout. Loads of goals at old Trafford with them lineups too

• Advertisement

eireyiddo wrote: »
    0-0 at half time looks a great shout.

Not so much in hindsight.

I'm going with Fleck to score and Sheffield to win @ 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

:o

I'm going with Fleck to score and Sheffield to win @ 14/1

These shots of Hindsight don't come cheap

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 391 ✭✭Professor Genius

eireyiddo wrote: »
    :o

These shots of Hindsight don't come cheap

Stop ! I looked at the PP enhanced double of Newcastle and Brighton @ 28/1 and thought ‘nah never happen’

• Registered Users Posts: 15,089 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Was just looking at some of the prices on PP today for team of the season. Big long term, but there is some value there.

Soyuncu is priced at 10/1 to be in team of the year. Leicester been very good defensively this season and some of the 'big names' won't be in the running to partner VVD in the team of the year. Matip has been injured, Laporte injured, Stones/Otamendi not good enough. Maguire been poor, Spurs been poor so far, Arsenal been poor. Chelsea may get someone in but I wouldn't say their defenders have been excellent. Leicester have been good and I think Soyuncu has been the 'best of the rest' in terms of CBs in the league. Somehow Kieran Tierney & Luke Shaw are both 9/1 after 3 league starts. I think 10/1 is a brilliant price.

Robertson is 5/6. He is pretty much nailed if Liverpool continue to keep winning games. Short price for a long game but any winning price is a good price!

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Rarely go for these but like the look of skybet boost of spurs / pool and Cardiff at 4/1. Also a Single on Bowen anytime at 6/4 for hull. I swore I saw a price of a Var check on Everton Chelsea at 7/4 on sky bet but I cant find it now , am I imagining this ? It could be a decent treble/ acca if you could click a few games. There seems to be a var check in every game now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The 9's and 8's about United beating city is too big. It is a Derby, anything goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Fulham win Mitro to score 2 or more 4/1 on pp

On a treble of Liverpool/City BTTS/score draw in the Arsenal game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Fulham win Mitro to score 2 or more 4/1 on pp

Disaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

rekluse wrote: »
    Rarely go for these but like the look of skybet boost of spurs / pool and Cardiff at 4/1. Also a Single on Bowen anytime at 6/4 for hull. I swore I saw a price of a Var check on Everton Chelsea at 7/4 on sky bet but I cant find it now , am I imagining this ? It could be a decent treble/ acca if you could click a few games. There seems to be a var check in every game now.

2x bets landed and couldn't find the VAR check bet on skybet but it clicked aswell. Anyone else offer this market ?

Advertisement