Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New hydraulic quick hitch for EX60-5

• 25-07-2020 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Must buy New Hydraulic Quick Hitch for EX60-5. The existing Dromone hitch is not a good fit and is leaking badly at the ram. Have been getting quotes from various manufacturers eg Drumone, Geith, Strickland etc. Which is best? Been advised that some types cater for various sizes but are not the best fit as pressure is put on the digger arm because they are not a precise fit (Excuse my terms as not that familiar)

It’s Scott buckets I have. Distance between ears is 200. Distance between top and bottom pins is 260 and the distance between the centre of the bottom and top pins is 310. The tiling bucket is 199.50 between ears though.

Any advice on what precisely I should be specifying when ordering a new double lock quick hitch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Must buy New Hydraulic Quick Hitch for EX60-5. The existing Dromone hitch is not a good fit and is leaking badly at the ram. Have been getting quotes from various manufacturers eg Drumone, Geith, Strickland etc. Which is best? Been advised that some types cater for various sizes but are not the best fit as pressure is put on the digger arm because they are not a precise fit (Excuse my terms as not that familiar)

It’s Scott buckets I have. Distance between ears is 200. Distance between top and bottom pins is 260 and the distance between the centre of the bottom and top pins is 310. The tiling bucket is 199.50 between ears though.

Any advice on what precisely I should be specifying when ordering a new double lock quick hitch?

If i was you i’d consider a scott hitch as you have scott buckets, otherwise geith historically has a great name in buckets however our local supplier (MG PLANT, Mayo) are supplying strickland on brand new Hitachi Machines

Advertisement