Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics in Loughrea

• 04-08-2020 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭

Have heard recently about someone who does readings for you. Something about the angels sending you messages through him. Based in Loughrea I think but am not sure.

Has anyone been to see him and what is the feedback on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭tamara25

There is centre of angels in Loughrea which is run by Patrick Doak. He is a psychic medium. I would rate him as being quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,239 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

tamara25 wrote: »
    There is centre of angels in Loughrea which is run by Patrick Doak. He is a psychic medium. I would rate him as being quite good.

Did some of the things he said come true?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Claire589141

Did some of the things he said come true?

Is he a good medium

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭tamara25

He’s quite good. I was impressed by what he told me. The best medium I’ve ever been to is Finbar Ward outside Ballinasloe.

tamara25 wrote: »

Is he a good medium

• Advertisement

bobbyss wrote: »
    Have heard recently about someone who does readings for you. Something about the angels sending you messages through him. Based in Loughrea I think but am not sure.

Has anyone been to see him and what is the feedback on it?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a medium

• Registered Users Posts: 16,239 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Is he a good medium

No idea, thats why I was wondering if anything he said came true.

I've heard of Finbar Ward though so if you are interested in going to a medium maybe try him.

Advertisement