Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

I got far too excited when I counted them....:D got 11 instead of 10. Today is a good day!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Clonakilty rashers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Magnum Classic, not as nice as Magnum Almond but it'll do as a pre-bedtime treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Toby Shallow Stain

A few Weetabix

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

La.de.da wrote: »
    Chocolate mousse from aldi. Be jaysus they are only gorgeous.

Have you tried the caramel creme s from tesco? swoon!

Finally settled last teatime for the last three fish fingers and the penultimate potato farl.... early today, wholemeal toast with best butter and heaped with my chunky blackberry jam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Toby Shallow Stain

Homemade burgers and chips tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Smoked ham, potato rosti cakes and garlic flat bread from m&s (the garlic bread doesn't go with the others but it's so delicious :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

https://www.independent.ie/life/food-drink/recipe-of-the-day-chilli-sausage-casserole-29621651.html

I have always been sceptical of sausage stew, never tried it before but gave this a go this evening and it is absolutely delicious. Had with a glass of Nugans Estate Alfredo Passo.

A burrito. Beef, Mexican fried rice, pinto beans, tomato salsa, sour cream and cheese. It's gorgeous :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Protein milk and codeine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Slow roasted leg of lamb with all the usual, the lamb, pops and carrots were all our own.

Shared a bottle of AG Beaujolais 2016 (a gift) with it and now having my half of a dozen of Moser Roth Whisky Truffles which cost all of 1 euro in Aldi.

There's fresh double cream made which also cost a euro in Aldi and it will be utilized with a half bottle of Paddy which was recently acquired for 8 euro to make Irish coffees.

Jim Crochet is playing on the laptop, a perfect meal, company, drinks and surroundings for less than the price of a pint.

Herself is happy out on the couch watching the soaps and the youngest lad is fast asleep shattered from a school rugby blitz.

Happy days.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Drinking a Bulgarian lager called "Kamenitza" and I'm not even in Bulgaria! There was no Wednesday night pints this week as I blew the budget with Mrs G on Monday night. So its illegally imported Thursday night drinkies instead and I didn't import it either.:D Many thanks to my Bulgarian colleagues for the pressie!

Dinner was homemade burgers, fried potatoes and beans for me and little G. The dreaded WW box from the freezer for Mrs G.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Post-dinner fresh cream doughnut and cup of tea

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Drinking a Bulgarian lager called "Kamenitza" and I'm not even in Bulgaria! There was no Wednesday night pints this week as I blew the budget with Mrs G on Monday night. So its illegally imported Thursday night drinkies instead and I didn't import it either.:D Many thanks to my Bulgarian colleagues for the pressie!

Dinner was homemade burgers, fried potatoes and beans for me and little G. The dreaded WW box from the freezer for Mrs G.:eek:

What's a WW box?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

What's a WW box?

Weight Watchers.

Weight Watchers.

Oh.

I better have another Irish coffee to numb the instant guilt I felt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Weight Watchers.

Fair play to your missus. Those meals aren't the best at least from what I remember.

Oh.

I better have another Irish coffee to numb the instant guilt I felt.

How do you think I feel after a big dinner and now beers!

Fair play to your missus. Those meals aren't the best at least from what I remember.

Well the chicken massala she had tonight smelled great. But the portion size is tiny. The cottage pie and lasagne don't smell of anything and could be sucked up through a straw. Her choice. I offered up low cal homemade options. Anyway she has to pay for last Mondays weekly treat.:D

Well the chicken massala she had tonight smelled great. But the portion size is tiny. The cottage pie and lasagne don't smell of anything and could be sucked up through a straw. Her choice. I offered up low cal homemade options. Anyway she has to pay for last Mondays weekly treat.:D

Could be the mix of wine and whiskey but that is one of the funniest posts I've read here in a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I copied a pizza I had a few days ago and it was gorgeous. Goats cheese, caramelised onion, plum and walnuts, topped with rocket. On a fresh homemade base. Served with roasted herby cauliflower.

Husband just text to say he has to work later than thought in case of bad weather tomorrow stopping work tomorrow, I'm very tempted to have his half too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Pears and apples!
    Fruit pastilles next with some Pepsi Max

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm always still hungry after them but the deluxe ones actually taste ok sometimes.

I'm always still hungry after them but the deluxe ones actually taste ok sometimes.

DELUXE?????? What is this you speak off?? We've seen the Slimming World Deluxe alright, but its a pricey thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

DELUXE?????? What is this you speak off?? We've seen the Slimming World Deluxe alright, but its a pricey thing.

Maybe it's called 'specialty range' They have a lemon risotto and other ones that are nicer than the basic curries and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I had a lovely bagel earlier , with chicken,stuffing,lettuce,mayo,sweet chilli sauce and melted cheese , delicious .

(No I didn't make it , I treated myself to it :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Dinner was cottage pie made by me and dessert was strawberries and yoghurt

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hobnobs with jam and whipped cream.
    Whiskey and lemon.

Well the whiskey happened first, hence the absolute piggery of the biscuits dipped in cream. Je ne regrette rien. (Until morning when I, and my jeans, will regrette.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Dinner tonight was lamb chops, mashed carrot and parsnip, mashed potato and onion gravy. Delicious! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭bassy

manhattan dry roasted peanuts and a chilled can of carling while i keep a eye on storm callum here :)

Advertisement