Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

jlx wrote: »
    pay in euros when ordering from sports direct as they are charging the same as sterling at the moment ie a t shirt selling for £5 is selling for €5 when you switch currencies. use the code as listed in a previous thread and get 10% off clothing and I only got charged €1 for delivery this evening for an order.

Excellent. Jut got 80 euro of stuff which would be a lot more otherwise. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

I love sports direct ....the free mug is worth it ...only thing is I got a few pairs of jeans etc 36w 32l regular ....they were toighttttt had to send them back for next size up

Vego wrote: »
    I love sports direct ....the free mug is worth it ...only thing is I got a few pairs of jeans etc 36w 32l regular ....they were toighttttt had to send them back for next size up

Free mug? Do you have to add it to cart?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭kingshankly

jlx wrote: »
    pay in euros when ordering from sports direct as they are charging the same as sterling at the moment ie a t shirt selling for £5 is selling for €5 when you switch currencies. use the code as listed in a previous thread and get 10% off clothing and I only got charged €1 for delivery this evening for an order.

I am not getting an option to pay in euros.
    When does that option appear I stopped short of putting in my cc details and hadn't up to that stage had an option of paying in euros

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Where do you get the €1 delivery :confused:

• Advertisement

snubbleste wrote: »
    Where do you get the €1 delivery :confused:

one euro delivery for me was automatic.
    As for pound to euro, just change the little symbol at the top of the page before you even go to checkout, think it might be a small flag symbol. I'm on my phone so I cant check.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

got €1 delivery also. 10% off clothing code worked but the 10% off footwear didnt.
    is it easy to return stuff?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Man this site is great, myself and gf got 2 great pairs of trainers and I got some pants. So cheap. Was like 70£ off gfs trainers, they are really nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

any discount code for footwear?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yep €1 delivery here also, time to get some new astro trainers :)

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    Yep €1 delivery here also, time to get some new astro trainers :)

where? don't really fancy going through 22 pages of posts :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

It's just automatically applied when I go through to checkout!

Edit: Oh, that Yep wasn't in reply your question about a footwear discount, sorry :pac:

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    where? don't really fancy going through 22 pages of posts :P
    sportsdirect.com :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭jmcc99_98

vicwatson wrote: »
    In a previous post? or another thread? Could do with a code

This

snubbleste wrote: »

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I meant a discount code for footwear

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused::confused: I meant a discount code for footwear
    That's on page 20.

one way to quickly find up to date codes is Google "sportsdirect discount codes" and click on a link from hotukdeals website. They are usually the most up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

10% discount code for clothing is on first post on page 21 on this thread. As far as I know today is the last day that this code can be used. Switch currency to euros at top of page before going to checkout and €1 shipping is automatically added (no code required).

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭jmcc99_98

Excellent - Have used SportsDirect before but with the €1 delivery, the Euro Sterling equivalence and the 10% off clothing code this has been my cheapest visit yet, got a few things, shame I maxed out the credit card on Robbie Williams tickets :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Can one cancel an order before shipping when made? doesn't seem like it

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Just spent money I haven't got! Its such great value I could spend a fortune on it. Cheers for heads up folks! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭south

good value today on sportsdirect

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Just got 3 lovely pairs of runners for 20 quid delivered! Thanks a million OP, great bargains to be had on Dunlop runners

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

im finding theres actually too much on the website, cant possibly look at it all!

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Free mug? Do you have to add it to cart?

Nope its part of your delivery ....massive mug as well good for a mug of tea on a cold day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Vego wrote: »
    Nope its part of your delivery ....massive mug as well good for a mug of tea on a cold day :D

I must have got 5 or 6 different orders from Sportdirect - never got a mug, did get quite a few sets of their playing cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

vicwatson wrote: »
    Can one cancel an order before shipping when made? doesn't seem like it

Anyone know if you can cancel an order with them before shipping?

Their Customer Services is cat - e-mail them and you get a reply about 5 days later.

Well I got one and if you go on to their FB site they often ask you to post up pics of the mugs ....its a big mug

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Nice one, cheers lads, just bought a nice bit of stuff for very little, happy days :)

Advertisement