Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

**Charter - Read before posting**

• 20-03-2004 5:36pm
    Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you are posting regarding another county please post it in the correct forum. This forum is for Cavan, Louth, Monaghan and Meath only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

This board is for the dicussion of all things North East.

Basic Rules - Read First
    Well here are some basic ground rules:

These are the bounderies as in to what you can and can not post on this forum.

The following are not allowed:

Advertising
    - Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and locked. If you wish to buy add space, contact The admin team

Flaming
    - Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted.
    -You then get a warning then i report you.

Spamming
    - Topics/posts that are just complete nonsense will be deleted.
    -You then get a warning then i report you.

Off Topic
    - Posts that stray off topic will be edited/deleted, depending on their relevance to the topic at hand.

Use of Bad Language
    - Frowned upon, it's a board that attracts a younger element, so try to keep it clean.

Warez
    - Do not post anything regarding pirated goods or cd-cracks. This will not be tolerated.

Txt Spk
    Do not use text speak on this forum. Its just not nice.

If you break these rules, first it will be a warning, then a temp ban and finally a permanent ban.

If you have a problem or need help, please send me a private message, or take out a Help Desk ticket. Do not dispute it in the forum.

If you come across a suspect post in the forum, please don't hesitate to use the "report this post" button.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Eh, just so everyone knows, I'm now co-modding this forum - so I'll lend my weight to the rules above and assure you all that you can take any problems or issues with this forum up with me also.

Cheers,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement