Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-06-2019, 23:29   #1
specky4eyes

Iran Did Do It..............says Trump

The fucking idiot of the united states has said that Iran did attack 2 oil tankers in the gulf of Oman, the idiot would want to take a step back and consider the consequences of going to war with Iran, Iran is not Iraq in 2003 after 13 years of sanctions against Saddam, the only way Usrael can beat Iran is by using nukes.

I have followed various wars and reasons for wars since the late 80's, looked into all I could find, and in every case a false narrative was put forward by the USA in it's want of war, just like today.

The US (best military in the world) would be best looking at the fact it hasn't won a war since WW2, even then the Russians actually did the bulk of killing and dying.

I hope Russia stand in the way again and bring them to task or total destruction, the only solution.
Advertisement
14-06-2019, 23:37   #2
kowloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by specky4eyes View Post
The US (best military in the world) would be best looking at the fact it hasn't won a war since WW2, even then the Russians actually did the bulk of killing and dying.

I hope Russia stand in the way again and bring them to task or total destruction, the only solution.
They may not have been the principal power in the European theatre but they sure as fcuk were in the Pacific.

As bad as America can be it doesn't make Russia the good guys.
14-06-2019, 23:49   #3
biko
Arbiter

So OP, you like Trump?
14-06-2019, 23:54   #4
Banned

Quote:
The fuc
The US (best military in the world) would be best looking at the fact it hasn't won a war since WW2,

Of course it has. What about Gulf War 1 for example?

Quote:
even then the Russians actually did the bulk of killing and dying.
The idea in winning wars is to let others do the dying, not your own side.
(4) thanks from:
14-06-2019, 23:59   #5
mad muffin
Banned

I for one, welcome our Iranian overlords.

Last edited by mad muffin; 15-06-2019 at 00:02.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
15-06-2019, 00:07   #6
Your Face

15-06-2019, 00:09   #7
jmreire

Quote:
The fucking idiot of the united states has said that Iran did attack 2 oil tankers in the gulf of Oman, the idiot would want to take a step back and consider the consequences of going to war with Iran, Iran is not Iraq in 2003 after 13 years of sanctions against Saddam, the only way Usrael can beat Iran is by using nukes.

I have followed various wars and reasons for wars since the late 80's, looked into all I could find, and in every case a false narrative was put forward by the USA in it's want of war, just like today.

Yes but think of the boy who cried "Wolf", and when the real wolf came along, no one believed him?? ( BYTW, I'm not saying that it's true in this case... but you never know......
Slightly different question, as you have been studying wars of all shapes and sizes... when do you think the war in Syria will end???
Thanks from:
15-06-2019, 00:10   #8
Atlantic Dawn

The ships would have 2-3 men plus on watch at all times, so far the only thing out of them is they were hit by a missile, the mine story seems like fake news.
(2) thanks from:
15-06-2019, 00:14   #9
bunderoon

Unfortunately for most in the middle east there's a few little birds that have Trump's ear.
He is so egotistical that he doesn't realise that he is the ultimate puppet for another peoples cause. Which is why we were spun the Russian hacking story as a misdirection.

The country that has benefited the most from Trump's presidency is the country that has it's hand up Trump's **** ; and he doesn't even know it.........

Last edited by bunderoon; 15-06-2019 at 00:26.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
15-06-2019, 00:29   #10
blergh

I think Iran gain nothing by this and are exposed to peril. Therefore it’s not logical to assume they are behind it.

I hope this is more bombastic brinksmanship by Trump but perhaps the Saudis are looking for conflict and there is more to it.
15-06-2019, 00:29   #11

Quote:

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
(3) thanks from:
15-06-2019, 00:34   #12
Pretzill

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheShadows View Post
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
It's not the Ryder Cup :O
15-06-2019, 01:36   #13
Capt'n Midnight
00:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowloon View Post
They may not have been the principal power in the European theatre but they sure as fcuk were in the Pacific.
Stalin didn't want a war in the East too.

Three months after the defeat of Germany the Russians blitzkrieged Japanese Manchuria and the north of Korea.
(2) thanks from:
15-06-2019, 03:39   #14
kneemos

The Japanese owners of the ship say Iran aren't to blame and that something came from the air.

Would have thought it was impossible to just rock up to a ship in that part of the world without being seen.
15-06-2019, 03:44   #15
Oops!

If the yanks told me it was milling rain outside i'd go out for a good look....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion