Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

murpho999 wrote: »

Also said that undercover gardai do attend events he was involved with and the ARU unit have been at the National Stadium before.

so where were they last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,391 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

No idea. I wasn’t there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Probably inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Padraig o Reilly on Twitter saying it was to do with the Antoinette Corbally incident. I don't know how to link the tweet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

pablo128 wrote: »
    Padraig o Reilly on Twitter saying it was to do with the Antoinette Corbally incident. I don't know how to link the tweet.

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/957292451051556864?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
    top right of your screen, down arrow, choose the copy link to the tweet.paste link here, and, hamsters do the rest.
    device depending.

look who likes and loves the tweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

pablo128 wrote: »

The media said the shooters in that double murder where heavily connected to the Hutch gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

look who likes and loves the tweet.

Who?
    My account is suspended for asking somebody a question that they did not want to answer. "I cannot perform that action" (view who liked it).

funeral details of derek hutch, murdered on 20 January 2018

Reposing Tuesday at the family residence from 4 o'c to 8 o'c with prayers at 5 o'c. Removal Wednesday to Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Sean McDermott St., arriving at 10:50 for 11 o'c mass. Funeral afterwards to Glasnevin Cemetery.

a tight seen and unseen garda presents expected.

Reg: 07D7308
    Vehicle: 2007 Lexus IS 220D Executive 4DR
    Colour: Black

Vehicle Registration Number: 07D7308
    Vehicle Details: LEXUS / OTHER
    Change Of Vehicle Ownership

No Changes notified in the last 3 months
    Vehicle Registration Certificate

No Vehicle Registration Certificate issued in the last: 3months

gone are the days of using stolen cars, no reports of the black lexus been stolen, i can be corrected on that. the golf and this lexus, would have been seen, been diesel, and presumably they would have been drove hard away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

???

???

the first car use in the getaway, after the shooting in bridgeview,(prison shooting) was a 1.9 TDI golf. the golf had a change of owner lately.

ive only seen pictures of the Lexus(2.2 diesel) from last nights shooting, i presume it was the car used in the getaway, straight after last nights shooting, the lexus hasnt change of owner recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

this sh1t as really gotten out of and, and sadly i can see many more innocent people being killed/injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

the first car use in the getaway, after the shooting in bridgeview,(prison shooting) was a 1.9 TDI golf. the golf had a change of owner lately.

ive only seen pictures of the Lexus(2.2 diesel) from last nights shooting, i presume it was the car used in the getaway, straight after last nights shooting, the lexus hasnt change of owner recently.

You seem to almost get some perverse rush or enjoyment out of this thread particularly about trivial facts and bits of information.

You seem to almost get some perverse rush or enjoyment out of this thread particularly about trivial facts and bits of information.

i dont think anything, i post is perverse,in the slightest, everything i post is public information,shall i not post anything?

someone was murdered, and a innocent American was hit, no rush or enjoyment here.

you're entitled to your opinion, so am i.

i dont think anything, i post is perverse,in the slightest, everything i post is public information,shall i not post anything?

someone was murdered, and a innocent American was hit, no rush or enjoyment here.

you're entitled to your opinion, so am i.

Everyone knows the information is public, but your regurgitating what everyone knows already .
    Is there really a need to post details of the cars ?

Everyone knows the information is public, but your regurgitating what everyone knows already .
    Is there really a need to post details of the cars ?

where have you seen the lexus reg plate, or to say it was a diesel?what's been regurgitated?, if someone seen that car around, been drove hard, they'd notice it smoking.

two cars for the murder on the 20 of January and the lexus from last night were black too, there was another car used last night too, was it black also?

where have you seen the lexus reg plate, or to say it was a diesel?what's been regurgitated?, if someone seen that car around, been drove hard, they'd notice it smoking.

two cars for the murder on the 20 of January and the lexus from last night were black too, there was another car used last night too, was it black also?

Why are you getting agitated ?
    Your posts are just sensationalist crap , you're almost intimating you've some sort inside line .
    The really decent thing would be to stop posting ****e about those cars and if you know anything of value go to the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Panjandrums

This post has been deleted.

Why are you getting agitated ?
    Your posts are just sensationalist crap , you're almost intimating you've some sort inside line .
    The really decent thing would be to stop posting ****e about those cars and if you know anything of value go to the Gardai.

im almost intimidating,ALMOST, my god, on a Internet forum, that's taking the biscuit.

What's the ****e, im posting about the cars it's information about the cars, that's not in the public domain.

I'll keep posting, as im entitled to do just as YOU, and i wont go to the guards either, I'll put the information here, or somewhere else.

• Advertisement

Rte are reporting that the student was from the UK. What you read isn't a good source of information to base your opinion on. Journalists are rarely unbiased and their information is never 100% factual.

rte, isnt factual! i never use rte news or information.

American, English, Chinese, Arabic, who cares, about their nationally,they are a innocent person, caught up in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Panjandrums

This post has been deleted.

im almost intimidating,AMOST, my god, on a Internet forum, that's taking the biscuit.

What's the ****e, im posting about the cars it's information about the cars, that's not in the public domain.

I'll keep posting, as im entitled to do just as YOU, and i wont go to the guards either, I'll put the information here, or somewhere else.

You might want to have a look at a dictionary , intimidating and intimating are different words meaning completely different things.

You're bout as intimidating as a bowl of water.

Keep up the good work detective, do you really think that they are the correct reg for the car?

the lexus is it? if so, yes i do, do you want to know how i got it?

You might want to have a look at a dictionary , intimidating and intimating are different words meaning completely different things.

You're bout as intimidating as a bowl of water.

What's caught between your hole, answer what i asked you.

What's caught between your hole, answer what i asked you.

You ARE getting agitated , maybe you should take a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Klinkhammer

Stop using words with "tated" in it so he understands what's going on.

twice, you've said, that, change the record baby.

do you know about the second car last night? was it black also?

i have a break, when i say so, not when told by the likes of you.

Stop using words with "tated" in it so he understands what's going on.

aw, come on, did i hurt ye all that bad?

• Advertisement

twice, you've said, that, change the record baby.

do you know about the second car last night? was it black also?

i have a break, when i say so, not when told by the likes of you.

Hilarious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement