Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭John arse

I think the opposite, he is straight but loves to pretend to be gay for attention/laughs. Wasn't he "shagger of the year" back in the day, after Russell Brand left the scene?
    maybe he's a double adapter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Women of a certain vintage seem to love him on facebook. They praise him for his up lifting/positive stories during the pandemic.

Absolute hoors for a bit of misery, they are. The kind of owlwans who trawl Rip.ie for the most tragic strangers' death notices they can find, and leave condolences underneath, signing off as "a Tipperary/Cork/Limerick/whatever mother". RIP hes with the angles now xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

stoneill wrote: »
    There is a bloke who works in the same place as me, I don't know him, I don't deal with him but I see him from time to time.

I guess he wears glasses to see distance as when I see him they are up on his forehead and he is looking at his phone.
    But they are not up on top of his head, just resting slightly above his eyebrows, and that annoys me.

When he is looking at his phone he usually having a smoke, so the cigarette is held between the first two fingers and he is using the third finger
    on the screen, and that annoys me.

As I say, I don't know him, never spoke to him, don't deal with him, don't know what he is like.

Sounds like Brendan O’ Caddle!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Happy Pear guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

JJayoo wrote: »
    Happy Pear guys.

AKA ‘Hummus Jedward’

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

cms88 wrote: »
    To be fair all those WAG types are the same.

Robbie Keanes wife is another one. Only for the fact he was a professional soccer player A. She wouldn't have gone anywhere near him and B. She'd be a nobody herself.

The worst thing about Claudine was she couldn’t go anywhere without the mother tarted up beside her “one of the girls” it was awful stuff!

One of the things I consistently enjoy about this thread is reading through it, encountering the name of someone I don't know, googling it..."Oooh yeah them...yeah what a twat"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Those 2 gobsh*tes from the the young offenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Gammyeye

Clarkson,
    May,
    Hammond.
    In no particular order.

MagoP wrote: »
    In fairness, she's with him about twenty years, If she was only with him for his money she could have left him and got a big payout. It's a bit harsh to say she would have called him a knacker just because she's a bit posh.

Yeah but kicking a football changed the way she viewed him. If he was a car mechanic still living in Tallaght, and he tried to chat her up in a city centre bar, she'd look the other way no question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Brendan O Connor. He might seem to have mellowed in recent years but anyone who remembers him from Dont Feed The Gondolas in the late 90s will know what a boorish pr!ck he was . Tried to launch an unsuccessful career as a comedian by ripping off Dermot Morgans Fr Trendy character with that hip priest thing he did on Gondolas and then of course the ****e hed come out with in his Sindo column, rimming Bertie every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Oh I could tell you a story there but I’d be banned.

The mother was going through a “Whitney dressed as Britney” phase. It was embarrassing.

Omg a granny dressed like a teenager

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Oh I could tell you a story there but I’d be banned.

The mother was going through a “Whitney dressed as Britney” phase. It was embarrassing.

Did he go there first? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

That’s actually relatively modest compared to some of the stuff I saw her wear in print and in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Did he go there first? :)

I know Robbie was famous for the tap in but I don’t think he’d take an open goal opportunity there.

I know Robbie was famous for the tap in but I don’t think he’d take an open goal opportunity there.
    offside surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

I would :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

John arse wrote: »
    offside surely?

It was the qualifiers

Ciara Kelly is a superb shout.

What a complete pain in the hoop...

On news talk thjis morning they were on about Netflix, some one texted in about some show and said something like "Ride and prejudice", Ciara squeals out oh I love some Ride and prejudice.

Then they went on about nigela lawson and Ciara mentions how Nigela keeps condiments by her bedside........ so we had some lol as that of course rhymes with condoms ;)

So then Ciara led the chat to eating in bed, she won't eat crumby things like toast but likes to eat soft things...... more nudge nudge wink wink laughter.

Like, is she a doctor or a wannabe Insta Hun :pac:

It was the qualifiers
    maybe an open goal,so he stuck it in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭cms88

Augeo wrote: »
    On news talk thjis morning they were on about Netflix, some one texted in about some show and said something like "Ride and prejudice", Ciara squeals out oh I love some Ride and prejudice.

Then they went on about nigela lawson and Ciara mentions how Nigela keeps condiments by her bedside........ so we had some lol as that of course rhymes with condoms ;)

So then Ciara led the chat to eating in bed, she won't eat crumby things like toast but likes to eat soft things...... more nudge nudge wink wink laughter.

Like, is she a doctor or a wannabe Insta Hun :pac:

I don't think she's a doctor anymore, well donesn't go by Dr anymore. Either way she's another middle aged women who still thinks she's in her 20s

He put it in the wide open goal but wasn't even sure if he'd scored

• Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Brendan O Connor. He might seem to have mellowed in recent years but anyone who remembers him from Dont Feed The Gondolas in the late 90s will know what a boorish pr!ck he was . Tried to launch an unsuccessful career as a comedian by ripping off Dermot Morgans Fr Trendy character with that hip priest thing he did on Gondolas and then of course the ****e hed come out with in his Sindo column, rimming Bertie every week.

#NeverForget

from July 29 2007: The smart, ballsy guys are buying up property right now

glasso wrote: »
    he was playing away from home?

glasso wrote: »
    but he got pulled off at half-time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

cms88 wrote: »
    I don't think she's a doctor anymore, well donesn't go by Dr anymore. Either way she's another middle aged women who still thinks she's in her 20s

But I would........in a heartbeat !!

There used to be an american president. Can't remember his name now, but I couldn't stand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

John arse wrote: »
    but he got pulled off at half-time!

That reminds me of the one about the guy was signed from Shamrock Rovers by Everton and David Moyes gave him his debut but told him that "he would pull him off at half time" to which the lad replied " Jasus we only got oranges at half time at Rovers"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

But I would........in a heartbeat !!

You and I will never, ever, ever argue over a woman... Good god no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Awh I like his video's.

1st one was funnyish, the rest is just attention seeking.

Advertisement