Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download site suggestions??

• 28-04-2020 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi all i asked this before so may aswell refresh it as it was years ago,any good download sites for house/techno etc etc.gone through the ususal juno,beatport,whatthepeopleplay,tracksource...

so what do your recommend?and thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

lolokeogh wrote: »
    Hi all i asked this before so may aswell refresh it as it was years ago,any good download sites for house/techno etc etc.gone through the ususal juno,beatport,whatthepeopleplay,tracksource...

so what do your recommend?and thanks in advance

Bandcamp all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Fieldog wrote: »
    Bandcamp all the way

I second that

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

3rd for Bandcamp, no doubt about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

wow that is all i can say,yous said bandcamp and have to say 10 out of 10..thanks folks much appreciated

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

lolokeogh wrote: »
    wow that is all i can say,yous said bandcamp and have to say 10 out of 10..thanks folks much appreciated

The nearest modern day version of browsing a massive music store with several floors of genres and formats! I love it, spent a small fortune over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭justincasey

Any used or rate soundeo.com looks good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

Soulseek.

Advertisement