Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

RaichuMGS wrote: »
    If someone asked me to lower my music I would either

1. Comply politely
    2. Tell them to duck off.

I wouldn’t punch them in the head and kick them in the face. That is what animals behave like.

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,502 ✭✭✭Raichu

So you reckon millions?

Hundreds of millions I dare say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

rgodard80a wrote: »
    A few years back I asked a black student on the bus to lower his ridiculously loud music from his laptop. It was a full bus of 90 people, driving along the quays on a weekday at the height of rush hour, around 9am.

He followed me down the stairs and punched me down the stairs, the kicked me full force in the face.

90 witnesses, CC tv, directly outside the Four Courts (of all places) and he wasn't allowed off the bus until the guards came.

Arrested but ultimately given a lame warning.

Don't expect much justice from fuzzy phone footage here.

I still blame Fianna Fail for opening the door to hundreds of thousands of Africans (non-Eu members)... on some misguided idea to import cheap labour in the Irish boom. Must be an African on every Irish street now.

I'm going to make the call that in a couple of decades time, Leo Varadker will be remembered as the worst Taoiseach in Irish history.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I'm going to make the call that in a couple of decades time, Leo Varadker will be remembered as the worst Taoiseach in Irish history.

Hope your right but "progression" might see the total opposite happen.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

So you reckon millions?

I'm no good at judging the size of crowds, but I'd say there's about seventeen million of them out there.

• Advertisement

proudboy wrote: »
    id love to see these mutts come try that in my area.

Why what would you do Superman?

2ia5vgn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Zaph wrote: »
    I'm no good at judging the size of crowds, but I'd say there's about seventeen million of them out there.

Would you say there are many ISIS among them?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

If someone asked me to lower my music I would either

1. Comply politely
    2. Tell them to duck off.

I wouldn’t punch them in the head and kick them in the face. That is what animals behave like.

Good.

I am sure like many people you will have the latest headphones with a label. That's great it suits everyone!

You do your thing I do mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I can't stand Leo, I detest him in fact. But are you forgetting the likes of Charlie, Bertie and that drunkard Cowen?.

We need a straight talker, cut out the BS artist like Peter Casey saying it like it is.

Good.

I am sure like many people you will have the latest headphones with a label. That's great it suits everyone!

You do your thing I do mine.

Uh if by headphones you mean earbuds and latest you mean 3 years old and by label you mean the tiny little Sennheiser logo then sure?

(The logo is not really obvious unless you were uncomfortably close to me at that point we have bigger problems).

• Advertisement

Makikomi wrote: »
    I can't stand Leo, I detest him in fact. But are you forgetting the likes of Charlie, Bertie and that drunkard Cowen?.

We need a straight talker, cut out the BS artist like Peter Casey saying it like it is.

Ah huer leave poor biffo alone :pac:

Id do a hell of a lot more than the Gardai, that wouldnt be hard in fairness.

Hit em! I’ll em for ya!

Did you miss your meds today bud?

Look if a gang that size was coming at me I would be in a total panic and so would you.

Uh if by headphones you mean earbuds and latest you mean 3 years old and by label you mean the tiny little Sennheiser logo then sure?

(The logo is not really obvious unless you were uncomfortably close to me at that point we have bigger problems).

Ah it's fine. It is all about others around you.

I think most people now use the Sennheisers or equivalent. Can really hear it personally that way and it doesn't annoy anyone else.

Ah it's fine. It is all about others around you.

I think most people now use the Sennheisers or equivalent. Can really hear it personally that way and it doesn't annoy anyone else.

Where’s the fun in that though. :( :pac:

Guerrilla tactics my friend, they aren't always together. Send them one by one to intensive care.

I think you need to lie down mate. Giving it the big one about guerrilla tactics on a group of hoodlums :pac:

I am lying down. Thanks.

Must be sleep typing then. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

And I bet nothing willl be done or said about it in the media

Where’s the fun in that though. :( :pac:

Ah that may have been the case yonks ago with the boom boxes and so on.

Silence is golden unless it is in ear. :p For everyone's sake.

I doubt I have heard anyone saying that loud noisy music is great on a train, bus whatever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Guerrilla tactics my friend, they aren't always together. Send them one by one to intensive care.

Do you wear a cape?

• Advertisement

Ah that may have been the case yonks ago with the boom boxes and so on.

Silence is golden unless it is in ear. :p For everyone's sake.

I doubt I have heard anyone saying that loud noisy music is great on a train, bus whatever!

I’ll never forget one day my headphones broke and on the bus I went into buy new ones in Argos, but what should happen but for the entire 30 minute journey some arsehole playing ****ty rap music out loud on their phone. I wanted to throw it out the window. :pac:

You spend your life on this website. You sad cnut. You should go out an make a few friends for yourself.

No problem with the thread ban mods. Thanks.

Who needs friends when you’ve got the internet? :confused:

You spend your life on this website. You sad cnut. You should go out an make a few friends for yourself.

No problem with the thread ban mods. Thanks.

You must do the same if you keep having to re reg.
    :confused:

You do you lunatic, you reply to every post within seconds. Refresh button worn out to bits.

do I? I’m fairly happy actually as I am. Thanks for the concern though bud. And what else would you be doing at 1am when you’ve crippling insomnia. :rolleyes: keep up the name calling though it’s giving me a good laugh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

In the Halloween night thread there was a poster saying how great it was to see a group of kids of mixed nationality and race calling to thier house, how it's so positive for the future of Ireland etc, etc.

I can't understand this line of thinking. People should for the most part stay in thier own countries. People of high skill and from quality countries who can contribute heavily to the economy should only have the right to stay after an initial 5-10 year work visa.

People from third world countries are only ever going to be negative contributors, socially and financially.

Maybe if you got your head out of your phone/laptop it might help you sleep, as mad as that may sound to you.

thanks dr. phil I never thought of that one :rolleyes:

Wow that post reeks of Aspergers i wont even bother asking you to explain that one.

By the looks of things, your own neurological and mental health situation seems rather precarious.

Don't worry you can look up the big words.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Following on from that, the statement there must be an African on every Irish Street now, is just as ludicrous. I rarely see a black person and often when I do it’s in Dublin. So there’s certainly not an African on every street.

True. They’re just funnelled into working class areas with lower rent like Balbriggan and Tyrrelstown in a sort of buffer zone kind of way. Sure what could go wrong with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Well, havent things have gotten a bit zesty!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭utmbuilder

These kids , although built like adults really need to be seen to be believed.

Something seriously went wrong in their upbringing, the distress they have brought on their mothers and family homes.

The level of violence they use in these minor thefts is going to end up with more of them murdered, getting seriously injured by local gangs. Poor mothers working all day as nurses come home to a house full of kids , gaurds, houses being burnt down, is disgusting

Many have already done things that have ruined their life. It's so sad that their brains have not developed , they have no ambition, no role models, logically what can the parents do with them?

When they get jailed after many many convictions the prisons they go to are worse than the joy, the main one with regular rapes.

These are west african kids but you won't meet many african adults, or anyone over 25 who acts in this way 99% of african adults are lovely people as I am sure most kids are too.
    They are a shame on their culture and something the African community has been unable to resolve in Ireland.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement